It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama, victim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Cheers to Candace Owens for calling out these phony elitists who have the audacity to whine about how oppressed they are while leading lives of extreme luxury and privilege. Michelle Obama loves to tell interviewers about her traumatic life and her struggles to cope.

"I think we have to launch an investigation because I want to know which nanny, which chef, which housekeeper, which chauffeur, which security service agent, which gardener, which landscaper is oppressing Michelle Obama." Candace Owens, May 2021

I guess it's hard to cope when:
You live on a 29-acre estate on Martha's Vineyard.

Both you and your husband are adored by millions.

You're among the top 2-3% of wealthiest people on the planet.

Despite being healthy, wealthy, loved and admired, Michelle tells sad tales of her 8 years as first lady, having to endure all sorts of horrors while her husband was president.

She'll explain how she's grateful for black lives matter, because "Many of us still live in fear as we go to the grocery store, or worry about our — walking our dogs, or allowing our children to get a license." Michelle explains how terribly unjust our society still is.

In this interview, Michelle said she suffers from "low-grade depression" that sometimes interferes with her sleep. Sometimes it even interferes with her exercise routine! According to Michelle, These are not spiritually fulfilling times!

Here's what Candace Owens has to say about it:

Don't you feel sorry for this poor, oppressed woman?

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Michelle Obama loves to tell interviewers about her traumatic life and her struggles to cope.

Staying married to a guy that likes to eat dog must be pretty traumatic.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

"Many of us still live in fear as we go to the grocery store, or worry about our — walking our dogs, or allowing our children to get a license."

Am i really supposed to believe, her black children actually got licenses ?

Ya right......

edit on 16-5-2021 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Can't be easy having to wear a dress and a wig all the time.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
“When I was poor and complained about inequality they said I was bitter; now that I'm rich and I complain about inequality they say I'm a hypocrite. I'm beginning to think they just don't want to talk about inequality.”

-Russel Brand

+20 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And maybe some people just can't accept that life's not fair.

Russell ought to realize that if he was able to make it and other people are able to make it, then the system is not necessarily stacked against him and preventing him from making it.

Life itself just isn't fair.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To be fair, Obama’s children do not have the luxury of having secret service guards, only if Obama himself is present are they protected. I could be wrong, but I am almost sure that that is the case. That doesn’t mean they aren’t whiney little c_nts.
edit on 16-5-2021 by 2Faced because: O-Oh-Obama!

edit on 16-5-2021 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Most of us have kids in that position though, and we have to worry about them as a result. OK, so we aren't worried about people taking political issues out on them, but that doesn't make random kidnappings, random street violence, etc., any less scary or worrisome for us.

Sometimes, I think that certain people have this false fantasy in their heads of what's it's like to be white.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I quite like Candice. It takes balls to go against the flow. I just hope she doesnt sell out like every other political wannabe.

I cant believe black peeps still think Oprah, Jesse and Reverend numbnuts got their backs.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You notice how Michelle never explains to young people how they can rise to the top like she and Barack did.

The same with Kamala Devi Harris.

Oprah Winfrey was different. She actually had a tuition-free school to teach success traits and habits to inner-city Chicago kids, back in the day.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In this interview, Michelle said she suffers from "low-grade depression" that sometimes interferes with her sleep. Sometimes it even interferes with her exercise routine! According to Michelle, These are not spiritually fulfilling times!

OMG!! The horror!! It's miraculous that she has been able to survive all the atrocities she has suffered through.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
To be fair, Obama’s children do not have the luxury of having secret service guards, only if Obama himself is present are they protected. I could be wrong, but I am almost sure that that is the case. That doesn’t mean they aren’t whiney little c_nts.

One was in a Hunter Biden video, so you're probably correct about the Secret Service not being with them.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Can't be easy having to wear a dress and a wig all the time.

Where is that from? is it real?
NM I see it was altered

edit on 16-5-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

And maybe some people just can't accept that life's not fair.

Russell ought to realize that if he was able to make it and other people are able to make it, then the system is not necessarily stacked against him and preventing him from making it.

Life itself just isn't fair.

So we should give up on fighting to improve our society?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She had one in Africa too, but it got embroiled in an abuse scandal.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You can't create equal outcomes.

They try it in video games all the time. It's called balance, and every time they try to balance different character types against each other, one group is always buffed way more than intended while another is nerfed into oblivion beyond what they wanted.

The same things happen with the law. You always end up advantaging some too much and disadvantaging others way more than you thought, so balance is never achieved and equality never occurs.

Politicians love it though because they can constantly create problems that they then have to solve ... new victim groups that are oppressed by things they did themselves. New enemies to play off one another.

Stop chasing it all and learn that life is not fair.

One set of rules for all.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I did the same as SeaWorthy,, with another picture, I couldn’t resist!
Now to be honest, I did have a hard time believing the hype before this, but after doing this morph there’s no longer any doubt in my mind that the person next to abom....eehhh, Obama, are one and the same.

To be clear, I morphed through all stages, I only changed the size of the ATS version to match the size of my source. What I concluded was that every crucial facial feature lined up and matched exactly.

edit on 16-5-2021 by 2Faced because: OMG

edit on 16-5-2021 by 2Faced because: Update

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

They try it in video games all the time. It's called balance, and every time they try to balance different character types against each other, one group is always buffed way more than intended while another is nerfed into oblivion beyond what they wanted.

The same things happen with the law. You always end up advantaging some too much and disadvantaging others way more than you thought, so balance is never achieved and equality never occurs.

Politicians love it though because they can constantly create problems that they then have to solve ... new victim groups that are oppressed by things they did themselves. New enemies to play off one another.

Right. You're saying we should give up and just accept that some people are going to suffer and there's no point trying to fix it.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Right. You're saying we should give up and just accept that some people are going to suffer and there's no point trying to fix it.

Well that escalated quickly.

Of course, you enjoy missing the point.

My point is that in order to try to force equal outcomes, someone will always suffer. It's inevitable. That is what the euphemism of "disadvantaging some for the advantage of others" means.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Why are you trying to fix something that the people affected don't/aren't willing to fix themselves?

Stay in your lane Karen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join