It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black female Dr. dies from political correctness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In this article I would say the author is blind to what actually happened to this middle aged black woman Dr.

Link.

A big problem I see there is it was Nov/Dec of 2020 and a nasty case of orange man bad was going around. Remdesivr is known to work but when Trump used it and supposedly recovered it became poison to all things Democratic and Progressive. I’ve been told even now if you catch the Covid 19 they stick you in a hospital room and wait for you to die. Screw the alternative therapies.

I would say if she had been white she would have gotten the same care. Dr. Moore was stupid and I fault her not to have gone to a different Dr and hospital for care and thoroughly researching the alternative therapies and not trying all of them. To you it’s your life but to a jaded physician you are nothing more than another customer in line waiting for your special order Whopper at the Burger King. If they screw it up too bad for you.

This was death by political correctness but more power to family when they sue for millions over this malpractice using the discrimination angle.
edit on 16-5-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Indiana is a strange place. Quite racist in many areas.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

sounds a lot like the way my white mother was normally treated at hospitals. and that would include her almost dying when sent home from the hospital when the medical staff refused to listen to her when she was sure she was not better, and they needed to actually figure out what was wrong with her. yet again, it's not a race issue.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Please don't disparage Burger King.

They run an efficient machine that actually produces a good product and does what they day they will.

Ohh..and their fries are the best among fast food hands down.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Not a race thing.

It is a systemic thing however that many doctors, but not all, function more like "follow the recipe" than medical doctors/scientists.

They check their thinking at the hospital door.

Best proof of this is the recent official statement from the AMA, where MERITOCRACY is to be discouraged.

So, modern doctors are encouraged to follow trendy TicToc dip# narratives.
Actual SCIENCE ( like XY and XX...), not so much....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First. I just had two of the most worthless doctor appointments in my life...and I'm not black. It's just how the health system is today. Worthless.

Second. As with most of these cases, we don't know the whole story.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

I would agree with you, i wasn't treated very nice after giving birth to my twins at my local hospital either. Yes, I am a white female, I was told some nasty things at night when my spouse left, I had to have help unfortunately from the nursing staff. I wasn't allowed out of bed the first night, and they said if you need help with your twins please ring us. They didn't like the fact that I rang them all night, my twins didn't sleep through the night until they 2 years old. I told my husband the next morning what iw as told, and he reported it the next day to the head nurse person. The doctor who did my c-section was notified, she claimed that she tlked to the nursing staff but i don't think she did because thta person stayed there and barely helped me every night I was there. I couldn't wait to go home.

I think it depends on the staff and nurses and hospital and has nothign to do with race at all.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Indiana is a strange place. Quite racist in many areas.

From what I know of India. There are alot of areas.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've lived in rural Indiana over 20 years now. Never seen anything remotely racist. Well there was the one time at the state fair a gang of blacks were assaulting any white person they found leaving the fair. But that was over by Indy.

Detroit though was a different story. Racism every day there. Not very safe for whites.

new topics

top topics

join