It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming 'Mind Control' Tech.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes, actually I would agree with you on that point - the "debasing" of society thru mass conditioning is exactly what we've been seeing for decades now...

But that doesn't change the fact that all this biotechnological research Corbett is writing about is real, and is very likely on the fast track not only to being weaponized but also to serving some sort of agenda by inordinately wealthy oligarchs...

Tell me Direne - if you were among the top .5% richest people in the world (worth multi-billions, perhaps trillions), approaching your 85th birthday, and had no faith whatsoever in any sort of after-life nor even the slightest sentimental regard for 'leaving behind' any kind of familial or achievements 'Life Legacy'...

....what sorts of extreme ideas might you be willing to entertain in order to prolong your 'existence' for as long as could possibly be achieved?

And as just such a supremely rich, cool hearted egoist (one certainly experiencing, however deeply subconscious, an increasing fear of death) -
- in financing/directing 'human-tech melding' experimentation - is there any ethical boundary you wouldn't cross in order to achieve scientific successes the result of which would extend your 'life/existence' to lengths stretching so far as to potentially border immortality?

I would imagine that one of the benefits of the Oligarchy getting the world to the point that "civilization is debased, eroded, worn out... and controlled" -
- is having a practically unlimited supply of laboratory 'humans' (as opposed to lab 'rats') to utilize in their bio-technological / 'trans(scending)-humanistic' experiments...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yes, all that biotechnological research Mr. Corbett is writing about is real, and if it is not, it is certainly in the wish-list of the superpsychotic wannabe-masters-of-the-universe. But that does not mean that biotechnology is feasible, and in particular it doesn't mean it will possibly work. The human brain is a delicate piece of technology. It was carefully crafted after millions of years of trial and error by no less than the real master of the Universe: Nature. It contains deep within a mechanism of self-destruction, and it was designed with the sole idea of survival of the species, not the survival of the individual.

Therefore, if I were a rich woman with a multi-trillion dollar fortune, aware of my own biological limitations, at a kissing distance from Death, scared of dying, and someone offered me a way to transcend death by uploading my consciousness and my selfness, the first thing I would take care of is getting rid of my brain and of my genome, because as I said, I would had learned that my not being immortal is already written in my genome. However, lostgirl, in getting rid of your biological nature you are also getting rid of your selfness. There is no way you can escape that condition.

Selfishness can keep the individual alive for some time, but at the cost of sacrifying her own species. You'd be alone in your own universe, for eons. Is it therefore worthwhile the sacrifice? Is the goal to be the only survivor in this Universe? Whom would you then exploit and abuse? Over whom would you rule if there is nobody left except you? That would be the transhumanistic Universe: a dark, cold, empty Universe with just a sphere in it: you. I will tell you what happens after that: it happens the horror of being alone, the unbearable terror of being the only one will make you shrink, collapse... and explode with a big bang.

Yes, you guessed it: you have now died by creating an entire Universe. Again and again. There they are: your ocean of radiation, condensing into matter, creating galaxies, planets... and life. See? There is no escape. Welcome to the machine.

Transhumanism is the wildest dream of the extremely rich few. A prerequisite for their plans to work is to debase an entire civilization. They do it by creating deceiving demons, the sort of demon who dooms the truth stage by giving you a false beliefs, but disguises the evidence stage by making the false belief seem true. Ufology and religions are good examples of how it works. The debasing demon is the sort of demon who dooms the basing stage by forcing you to guess, but disguises the belief stage so that your belief seems properly based: that's how liberal democracy is debased. The demon replaces humanity by transhumanity, making you believe your biology is a waste of time, an error, a cage that enslaves you. And it promises you to overcome those limitations through technology (the very same technology that made of you a dehumanized slave). Will it work? No, it won't.

It won't work because transhumanists forgot that knowledge requires not just truth but also evidence, belief, and the proper connections between these conditions, and they cannot offer neither truth, nor evidence because along the path they themselves have destroyed truth and belief. To be you requires a lot of space and time, lostgirl, a lot of effort, a lot of love, a lot of "humanity", and the careful finetuning of millions of parameters. It is not that humans are biological beings that will converge into a technological singularity. It is quite the reverse: you already were a singularity, an artificial entity, the only intelligence in the Universe; and you decided to cease being the artificial superintelligence to become biological. For good reasons.

See, the path to walk is the reverse one: from the artificial towards the biological. All advanced civilizations know that. That's why they come to observe your miracle: survival of the species.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Dang,

that's some of the finest writing on this topic I have ever seen.

My compliments.

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Neuralink monkeys suffer 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis'.

Battle Erupts Over Alleged Grisly Photos of Brain-Hacked Neuralink Monkeys

A California university is refusing to release a cache of grisly photos of monkeys reportedly injured during experiments testing Elon Musk's Neuralink brain implant technology, in spite of a lawsuit aiming to force the school's hand..

Earlier this year, Neuralink admitted that a fifth of the 23 rhesus macaques monkeys it used to test its brain-hacking implants had been euthanized after developing infections and malfunctions. Bolstering PCRM's credibility, that admission came in the wake of its a complaint it filed against Neuralink..

As the release notes, the school has already released hundreds of pages of documents which "showed monkeys suffering from chronic infections, seizures, paralysis, and painful side effects following the experiments."

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One point missed in all of this "mind control" and "brain chip implants" is the vast amount of research that has been done just trying to figure out how the mind works! Do really think Dr. Leary was just some guy who took some magic mushrooms and then went all gong ho about psychedelics? No. Like Charles Manson, Jim Morrison, and John Lilly, there seems to be some other direct actors involved with the introduction to chemically produced psychedelics, namely, lysergic acid diethylamide, especially the 25 variant.

Think the Beatles were the first? Why do Freemasons use mushrooms in one of their rites (at least the Scottish Rite used to, may be frowned upon in the modern times after the hippies and what not)? Didn't Dr Leary come out of Harvard?

See. All the Ivy League schools were being funded by MIC to understand how the mind works. We see a humorous portrayal in the movie Ghost Busters, but they were [eta: real world] studying how short term and long term memories are made and retained; how to "read" a given memory without destroying the subject"; if you can read, how would you "write" to a memory without destroying (too much) of the subject? What is consciousness?

We have pulsed phase array cannons that "fire" sound waves at crowds to disperse them. Do you really think it is just annoying noise? Maybe they have even found the secret to knock you out... or really scramble your brains.

It all has to do with alien abduction. The narrative does not change across a large swath of the population. There is always, "late at night", not feeling sleepy/trouble sleeping, a blinding white light, missing time, some vague memory of seeing skinny, grey skinned bug eyed aliens with medical instruments, a floaty feeling, then back in bed, then sleep. All of these memories are not easily recalled and may only surface after weeks or months.

You can see the whole thing in the TV show The X-Files in the episode, "Jose Chung's: From Outer Space". If you watch closely, you will notice Alex Trebek using NLP and hypnosis. The fact they can remember the other man in black (Jesse Ventura's greatest role evah!), and always remember the other as Trebek shows that they created false memories. The hypnotic regression session (poet didn't know it) also show a layer of recursion where a normal session would not know that there is still another layer ("I don't like what they are doing. It is like they are stealing my memories!") that they would not know about. The other give away is the outrageous story of Lord Kinbote and the underworld. And the whole thing is wrapped in an "alien abduction rigmarole". The Truth was actually shown to you!!

Even short term memory can be "diverted" (that is a decent word to describe what they found out) from becoming long term memory. They can even make the whole experience too weird to even talk about (or you sound like a crazy person! "See. It was a black triangle. Then it was a Babylon 5 craft. Then a Buck Rogers craft. A Stargate cruiser. A Borg cube. And last, it was a jumbo jet just hanging there in mid-air!!" See? Who is going to believe a damn word of what you just said?).

The strange thing is, where did MIC come up with these ideas?? Seems somebody was doing their homework and took the whole "alien abduction phenomena" seriously enough to give a purpose to investigate what the mind is.

They can use sound, brain waves, light, hypnosis, the whole weirdness of the event itself, and then a whole wipe of memory to keep you from remembering what you experienced without even controlling your brain or adding a brain chip.

Put the two together and you get a whole conspiracy theory that can reach across boundaries and make tin foil hats seem quaint!!

Sweet dreams!!

edit on 12-9-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarify

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its not upcoming its here and it has been there for decades in the military classified of course. Its an invasion tech design to control and manipulate, torture you name it it can do anything that is possible. If they decide to invade a country they just need to put this tech into the general populace and they won't even remember what happened to them.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

Yes well said mate, it's all painfully obvious from where I'm sitting.

Gullibility is the main human attribute.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join