It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Identify the Enemy 101

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Who is the enemy?
Everybody!!

As long as you view everyone as the enemy, then you never have to worry about getting it wrong, and mistaking them for a friend.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

How about a large hole cut right in the middle of the mask.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

How about a large hole cut right in the middle of the mask.

Glory.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Wow. So you really perceive your American bros and sisters to be the enemy? Over a virus? Or is it anyone who isn't in the Qult? You guys have gone over the edge

The masked vs. the maskless, the vaxxed vs the vaxxless, the rhetoric is ramping up and the battle lines are being drawn. Someone somewhere found a perfect answer to the conundrum: how will one American be able to distinguish a friend from foe? We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

Now we can easily spot the enemy.

Did you read beyond the title? To the final sentence perhaps?

It's not me who is over the edge
though I'll happily extend a helping hand to anyone who has gone too far.

edit on 16-5-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Well TAT sure ruined that idea for me. Lol.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: BrokenCircles

Well TAT sure ruined that idea for me. Lol.

lol.I must be a little slow today. I didn't even get it when I first read his post, but then it hit me when I read yours.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

"Let's", as in "let us"? Who is us? Are "we" the vaccinated, who according to the CDC no longer needs to wear masks indoors, or is "us" those anti-vaxxers who refuse to get the vaccine?

Who is the enemy? The scared and vulnerable people who are still wearing masks in public? How do you separate the "David Hogg like enemies" from the frail and those who perceive that wearing the mask protects the frail?

According to the CDC, as of now children will still need to wear masks in the classroom. While I think rule will turn around by late August/September, are you advocating making enemies of those children and their parents? Are you ready to call Child Protective Services on their parents, like Tucker Carlson recommended?

What's your point? Why do need to make "enemies" of your neighbors?

What they didn't know, those who first discovered the plan to weaponize COVID and release it on the world, was that it wasn't designed to eliminate large portions of the population.

No, the plot was far more sinister. Instead of killing people outright COVID was designed to have a low mortality, but to completely crush whatever remnants of a sense of humor existed in the left after 5 years of war against Trump. Whatever humor still resided in them, COVID would root out and eliminate.

You can get a vaccine to protect you from COVID and you can wear a mask on your face to hide your perpetual humorless scowl, but that tiny bit of humor is never coming back. You can create vaccine passports and bar the unmasked from your stores, but you'll never be able to laugh at the absurdity of either.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Who is the enemy? The scared and vulnerable people who are still wearing masks in public?

The CDC has plainly stated that these masks won't protect the wearer, so why would those be wearing masks?

How do you separate the "David Hogg like enemies" from the frail and those who perceive that wearing the mask protects the frail?

The enemy is ignorance - and the ignorant are the army of ignorance.

According to the CDC, as of now children will still need to wear masks in the classroom.

# the CDC. There is ZERO reason to even consider masks for children. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

are you advocating making enemies of those children and their parents?

It is their choice, not mine.

Are you ready to call Child Protective Services on their parents, like Tucker Carlson recommended?

If I though it would do some good (ie, if I thouvhgt sane people worked for CPS) - then yes, absolutely.

Why do need to make "enemies" of your neighbors?

I don't need to. They are the ones making themselves the enemy of liberty and freedom.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He has nothing to worry about
I don't identify him as human .

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't need to. They are the ones making themselves the enemy of liberty and freedom.

Did you write the OP? No? Then why are you answering these questions as if you did?

It is their choice, not mine.

That's the only answer there is.

edit on 16-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Lol! I really enjoyed reading this post.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Did you write the OP? No? Then why are you answering these questions as if you did?

Oh, sorry, my apologies, I didn't realize that there is an ATS rule that comments can only be addressed to the OP, and not to others commenting...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The OP is here to tell you that the OP, it's all satire.

Yet, you answered me, line for line, as if you were taking the whole concept seriously. You're not the only one who has answered with an attempt at a serious answer though. You're just the guy who took it seriously enough to answer line for line.

edit on 16-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The enemy will reveal themselves.

Every time your rights are restricted, they will cheer.

Every time your freedoms are infringed upon, they will cheer.

Every time your personal liberties and rights are restricted by an authoritarian regime, they will cheer.

Look at the ones cheering and defending the loss of rights, liberties, freedoms.

They out themselves.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yet, you answered me, line for line, as if you were taking the whole concept seriously.

Ah, ok, got it. Thank you for letting me know once and for all that you are only here to waste everyone's time.

You won't get any more of mine.

PLONK.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There is no such rule on an internet forum, and especially not this one. People are just getting increasingly used to being enforcers.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

There is no such rule on an internet forum, and especially not this one. People are just getting increasingly used to being enforcers.

I never gave you permission to post that.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell Augustus I don't care.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I never gave you permission to post that.

ENFARCER ACTIVATED!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Why don't you stay home so you don't have to worry about all the poor dirty meth heads? You can make your social media profile picture one where you are wearing a mask, so that no one can mistake you for a conservative or Republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join