It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Identify the Enemy 101

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

NO. You simply can't read beyond your own opinion. OP clearly states my side, the third side which does not want to be drawn in to the fray.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

NO. You simply can't read beyond your own opinion. OP clearly states my side, the third side which does not want to be drawn in to the fray.

Your side:

let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Keep reading.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You're no better than the dishonest media which takes portions of what should be obvious satire and quote people out of context.

Do you really believe what you type?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
For all those who have to take everything literally, this OP (though perhaps inexpertly or maybe even poorly done) is an example of satire.

Satire:

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

edit on 16-5-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: zosimov

The squrrelly David (anti-gun) kid tweeted out this week that he will continue to wear a mask, even though he's vaccinated because he doesn't want to be misidentified as a republican.

I'll remind you of this one next time you see me out in my confederate flag mask.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The masked vs. the maskless, the vaxxed vs the vaxxless, the rhetoric is ramping up and the battle lines are being drawn. Someone somewhere found a perfect answer to the conundrum: how will one American be able to distinguish a friend from foe? We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

Now we can easily spot the enemy.

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

Just print your manifesto on a T-shirt and get it over with.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Cute, lol. The projection is real. And read the post above yours to understand better.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Why not just wear a confederate flag T-shirt. The people who speak to you civilly are your friends, everyone else ... not so much.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You have no understanding at all.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

As a life long conservative, I'm sensible, practical and pragmatic. I don't feel the need to divide the world into "friend or foe".

The politics of division are a leftist thing.

Let's not stoop to their level.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You don't understand satire. Read A Modest Proposal and get back to me.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The masked vs. the maskless, the vaxxed vs the vaxxless, the rhetoric is ramping up and the battle lines are being drawn. Someone somewhere found a perfect answer to the conundrum: how will one American be able to distinguish a friend from foe? We already know Antifa has been sporting the face mask for some time; let’s make the mask the new regalia for one side, and bareface for the other.

Now we can easily spot the enemy.

I’m trying to figure out some conspicuous and ridiculous third option to display my refusal to adhere to either side. Any suggestions, friends?

Well there are reports of Liberals unwilling to take off their masks as they do not want anyone to think they just might be Conservative, so maybe the mask will continue in some hyper virtual signaling to show everyone you are a Liberal.

As to the vaccine... Once you get it, it doesn't matter what anyone else does or not do as the vaccine only protects yourself. This isn't even debatable material, if you don't get it then roll the dice with COVID and have fun, if you get it then don't worry about anyone else.

I'm going to a local brewery today and my son said that if you show your vax card you can go full no mask, so it is going to be fun watching all that play out...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am clearly a transvaccer, are you racist? Don’t be mean to me.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

If you're an entitled cis-vaxxer with an outie mask, then you are racist because; climate change.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Why not just wear a confederate flag T-shirt. The people who speak to you civilly are your friends, everyone else ... not so much.

Was not the Confederacy Southern Democrat slave owners? And didn't the Democrats rule the South until Bill Clinton era? So who exactly use to or should be wearing the confederate flag T-shirt? Back in the 80s my roommate in the AF was a southerner while I grew up in Arizona. For awhile he put a confederate flag on the wall until he was told to take it down, and he was a diehard Democrat...

Funny how one side has zero clue past like 10 years ago as to how things were not too long ago...You just might understand you been on the wrong side this whole time...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I am clearly a transvaccer, are you racist? Don’t be mean to me.

It all depends on if you are hot or not....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Since a large portion of the population has decided to get vaxed, and according to the papers handed in to the FDA by the vaccine manufacturers they shed. Look it up I do not waste my time educating those who will not look for themselves no time for lazy. Everyone who does not get vaxed now needs to wear one to keep the side effects away of this chemical weapon away.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If we "need to follow the science" and math is part of science but math is racist, then are maskies racist?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What's your point? Why do need to make "enemies" of your neighbors?

Well first, that has been the rule of thumb for the left these last 4+ years. Republicans have not been disowning families and friends, Republicans have not been the Karens or the WOKE 8 different ways either...lol

I don't like wearing a mask and I think it is 90% virtual signally which the left created due to Trump not wanting to play the virtual signal game. It seems many on the left will continue to wear their masks as a sign that they are Liberal...have fun with that...The rest of us don't care one way or the other. Also whether someone vaxs or not should mean nothing when it comes to the mask. If you don't vax and you don't want to wear a mask then run with it, makes no difference to me.

edit on 16-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join