It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transvaxxites May Be Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If those of you who haven't been vaccinated are so proud of the fact, OWN IT. Don't lie. But we all know you will.

Haven't been.
Won't be.
And never worn a mask.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"To tell, or not to tell: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrage and torment,
Then to take arms against a sea of stupidity,
And by opposing offend them?"

Misquoted from some guy named William.

We must all consider this when asked if we are vaccinated no matter which of the vaxxites you are.
edit on 5 16 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm just simply a unvaxxed man who doesn't adhere to subversive authoritarians or Karen's.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If those of you who haven't been vaccinated are so proud of the fact, OWN IT. Don't lie. But we all know you will.

Would you prefer it if all non vaccinated people were locked down?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
"To tell, or not to tell: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrage and torment,
Or to take arms against a sea of stupidity,
And by opposing offend them?"

Misquoted from some guy named William.

We must all consider this when asked if we are vaccinated no matter which of the vaxxites you are.

To identify as vaccinated when not is taking a knee to the agenda - to conform at face value, to bow to the system, to surrender your identity.....to become a sympathiser.

No thanks...... I'll run the gauntlet everytime.

edit on 16-5-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Remember, anyone daring to question your lived experience is trying to invalidate your truth.
It comes from a position of pure hate.

Or so I'm told.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
... Regardless I cannot take the vax until 90 days after i am symptom free. ...

Haven't the "experts" told us that it is possible to be infected asymptomatically? So, if I have exhibited no symptoms, doesn't it make sense to assume - out of an abundance of caution - that I may have been asymptomatically infected within the last 90 days, therefore it is likely not safe - out of an abundance of caution - to take the injection ... at least until I can be certain that I have not been asymptomatically infected?
:
edit on 2021 5 16 by incoserv because: egregious typo.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Right. Much like people in WWII Germany lied about having Jews hidden in their attics. Because when the state weaponizes simple-minded obedient sheepish citizens against their neighbors, survival becomes the order of the day.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There appears to be Systemic Vaccination in our culture.

We must educate with Critical Vaccination Theory.

ULM

Unvaxxed Lives Matter!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now you're just being vaxatious!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I identify as immunized. I had Coved for a couple months in early 2020

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Stand tall, with immunized.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nice one I like it.
I think if my religion card fails, if my negative reaction to flu vaccines doesn't work, I will use it.
Thanks
a reply to: incoserv

edit on 16-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As a newly self-identified Transvaxxite...I still have not fully transitioned.
However, I am scheduled to have my mask surgically removed next month.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's rather stupid to ask any American: "Have you been vaccinated?". Even if you're over 60 you likely had at least 3 vaccinations in your lifetime plus a few flu shots possibly. No need to lie just say 'Yes, I have been vaccinated"

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IAMTAT

I identify as vaccinated.

But I am actually attracted to people who aren't vaccinated. But that doesn't make me an anti vaxxer. If you don't understand, or address me correctly, you're a bigot.

Well, here in this area. Those whom are vaccinated can go to a restaurant or gathering without mask. The problem right now is, it's an honor system based on whether you've been vaccinated. So you can lie and establishments can't force you to show proof.

So that said, I will not lie about being vaccinated or not. I will not lie about that.

I also have not seen my mother in Reno Nevada since 2011 ( I call daily ). I've not seen my father since thanksgiving of 2019, ( he's 15 miles away ) I call daily.

This September I have plans to go to Peru ( Amazon tribe humanitarian aid and supplies ), Puerto Rico and possibly Ireland. So in order to fly anywhere I need to be vaccinated which right now is required. Got to have 2 shots with the second being required 30 days before travels. There's no guarantee the vaccine will work 100% because of other variations in the strain.

So that is my conundrum... see mom and dad and travel

So? 5 people in this group got the Moderna 2 dose (sore arms no other complications).... though I hate flying, I really want to travel to Peru and visit friends down in Puerto Rico. Ireland can wait.

So I know I'll be hated for this as identify as.....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now you're just being vaxatious!

Ho hoo... smart take on words😆

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
One day, I will be a Level 99 Paladin.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yea, I'm actually scheduled to get the Vax myself before going to some weddings I know a lot of people will be at and visiting family and traveling.

I've thought it through, and I'm not thrilled about getting a rushed Vax, but sometimes you have to pay to play. I like you can't lie to people, and rather than bring up heated debates, I'd rather bite the bullet if it means loved ones are at ease through our visit.

I just can't help myself and have to joke about absurdity in the world, it helps me cope and reconcile. I truly understand where a lot of people are coming from on both sides of the debate, but at the end of the day I can only navigate this for myself.

If I'm healthy enough to get COVID which I was fully prepared to contract, I'd like to think I can handle a vaccine. That's my decision, and I won't push it on other people...
We all gotta decide what's right for us.

Cheers friend

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What's it to you?

Someone who got ill and acquired their antibodies the hard way is vaccinated the way nature intended. Are you calling them liars when they say they're immune?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join