It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transvaxxites May Be Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I came across this today...and I think, in this crazy world, it may just become a new trend.

twitter.com...

With the current full-court press to force everyone into the accepted lifestyle of being a vaccinated person...is it not predictable that many will soon become 'transvaxxites'?

Society is, either consciously or unconsciously, creating two new classes of citizens...the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

The vaccinated will be receiving preferential treatment...while the unvaccinated will be denied services and treated as pariahs.

If you are a man whom identifies as a woman...is it now not bigoted of others to question your identification?
Are you not allowed to use the little girl's room if you are a 47 year old man wearing a wig, Daisy Dukes and Manalo Blahniks?

By the same rules...if you personally "identify" as a vaccinated person...shouldn't you also have to be accepted as a vaccinated person in today's society...regardless of what other's believe you to be?

Would not having a restaurant's host asking someone to prove to them that they're vaccinated by showing him a vaccination card...be as egregious as a coach asking that 200 pound guy...whom identifies as a 15 yr. old girl, wanting to join the girl's track team, to prove he has a vee-jay-jay?

Regardless of what other's may think...it's YOUR Body--YOUR Choice...Right?
Isn't that how it goes these days in modern 'Woke' society?

IDK...society is cray-cray right now...so anything is possible.
Of course, I kid.
But, laugh now...because 'Transvaxxites' just may become a 'thing' before you know it.

edit on 16-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I identify as vaccinated.

But I am actually attracted to people who aren't vaccinated. But that doesn't make me an anti vaxxer. If you don't understand, or address me correctly, you're a bigot.

+17 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

this is what happens when that road is traveled. You must accept all the stupid that washes up on the undercarriage from the journey.

I am a proud Transvaxxite, and you will use the proper pronoun when addressing me. If you do not, I may get angry and cancel you.

Nice Sunday morning thread. Start the day with a smile.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If those of you who haven't been vaccinated are so proud of the fact, OWN IT. Don't lie. But we all know you will.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I identify as a vaccinated person, that is my personal choice.

Actually I am too honest to do that, I will never lie about being vaccinated, I have a medical problem that makes taking some vaccines dangerous. It may effect more than the flu and DTAP vaccines, but I have never been given anything other than those two since I was a kid. According to doctors I see, I have natural immunity to the flu and pertusis and should not get them. How about this Covid virus? According to the pharmaceutical companies that tested it, people who have had severe reactions to vaccines in the past should not take it....so I am guessing it means it can set off a cytokine storm in people too.

+15 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'll identify as a transvaxxite as long as I don't have to start dating guys, 'cause that'd be gay.

+29 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If those of you who haven't been vaccinated are so proud of the fact, OWN IT. Don't lie. But we all know you will.

So you sound like you're part of the 'superior' vaccinated class...I see.

Those 'unvaccinated' devils are ALL liars....Amiright?
edit on 16-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

so that's what the transvestites are doing, lying?

+8 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Once language has been weaponised against you I see nothing wrong with using the same weapons for self defense.

I identify as a completely different person 365 days a year thus rendering ID useless and, as you say, only a bigot would try and force me to change.

Stupidity is a two way street.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But what about the bivaxxxites? They make the claim ether to be vaccinated or not ether to fit in or bother another individual or group depending on their mood.

Oh, and the unicvaxxites, they claim to have nothing to do with this vaccination thing.

edit on 5 16 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection under the law and no discrimination !!!😖😖

+10 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You tell them-do not blaspheme the almighty vaccine,unless you fancy being stoned to death by the cult of covid.

+20 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Settle down there you Cis vaxxer.

I'll explain it once since you don't understand, after that you have no excuse.

So, I don't feel right in my un vaccinated body... But I'm afraid of needles unless theres drugs in them... So I identify as being vaxxed.

God made a mistake when he made me unvaxxed, and I'm just righting his wrong.

Dead name me again and see what happens... You'll be lucky to keep your job pal.
edit on 16-5-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We'll all have to sign up to twatter so we can form attack mobs to get all the cis-vaxxers fired and have their reputation ruined.

+14 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Vax supremacist.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That's all covered because vaccination is a spectrum and a social construct. I will cancel anyone who tries to tell me I'm wrong.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
YES! Thank you! Bless you, my child!

I have, thanks to you, finally found my true self. Years of confusion and conflicts in my circle of relationships have been resolved.

Science? What science? To hell with their so called "science." I know what I feel and that is the only thing that matters.

edit on 2021 5 16 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Terminology that's obviously been dreamed up by a vaccinated confused member of the LGBTQ alphabet soup community who would like to see the term trans more readily accepted.

It might be how the LGBTQ vaccinated would like to describe the unvaccinated but the unvaccinated will never self identify as such.......

The terminology of transvaxxites is just what it sounds like - vaccinated transvestites.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Since I am pretty convinced my current battle came from the vaccine shedding am I now vaccinated? Regardless I cannot take the vax until 90 days after i am symptom free. Who know what may happen between now and then. Things are heating up fast. I just hope I am not put on a train car. Stay outta NY the state where there is legislation currently that gives any govt official to detain you because they think you may have an infectious disease. Who did Nazi this coming?
If being transvax will keep me outta the gulags then I am all for it. I will identify as vaccinated because I tested positive as soon as I am fully recovered. Transvaxual has a nice ring to it.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Since I am pretty convinced my current battle came from the vaccine shedding am I now vaccinated? Regardless I cannot take the vax until 90 days after i am symptom free. Who know what may happen between now and then. Things are heating up fast. I just hope I am not put on a train car. Stay outta NY the state where there is legislation currently that gives any govt official to detain you because they think you may have an infectious disease. Who did Nazi this coming?
If being transvax will keep me outta the gulags then I am all for it. I will identify as vaccinated because I tested positive as soon as I am fully recovered. Transvaxual has a nice ring to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join