It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw the WHITE ORB UFO again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Some of you might recall a topic I posted up last May about encountering a white orb/golf ball appearing UFO while using my drone to inspect the roof and gutters. Here is that post for you if you want to look again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quickly, Here are the photos my drone had captured at that particular point in time

Well, I saw it again!!! Once again no air traffic to speak of including from my own ADS-B tracker hardware

It was still, and about 10 seconds later went shooting off to my left. It seemed to be moving much faster this time. Within another 10 seconds had taken off directly upwards (from my perspective) and took around 2/3 seconds to disappear from my view entirely

The skies are clear and blue. Sunny but not overly blinding. Weather is upper 70's.

Unfortunately I do not have any new pictures. By the time I could even think about grabbing the drone it had vanished, zipped straight up from where it was and I lost sight entirely after no more than 3 seconds.

Amazing.

I apologize for not having any photos this time around. But what in the heck are these things???? And why do I keep seeing it? Or is it just so common that by sheer coincidence I have now seen this twice

What on Earth is going on here

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Was it white or metallic?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It was white to my eyes anyhow, the one last year looked very similar except I was able to see this one a little bit better. Unfortunately last May I was too worried about mashing the control sticks on the drone to be a good observer

This time, I wouldnt take my eyes off of it

I don't know how far up our eyes can see, but it seemed to be moving with a real purpose

Quite the opposite of last year's sighting, which seemed very....playful or at least peaceful. I don't know how to explain that part, but it seemed like a very positive experience

This time, I have to admit I had a very "intentional" feeling to it

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns What on Earth is going on here

No idea mate but having had many CE with them ten to twenty years ago including a golf ball size white type flying straight like a bullet stop in an instant 10" from my eyes and another guys too, then all I can say is they are real and are totally amazing and if anything gives us the prospect that there is far more to this world than just the born work die theory that is educated into us
Fab stuff and something to cherish, once you've seen an orb life is revolutionised

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Your up in the vicinity of New Castle right?

Edit: and don't feel bad for not having a pic. I don't own a cellphone, only a tablet that I don't carry with me everywhere. And I try to have my camera ready, but sometimes things happen so quick that you can't grab a camera. And night shots are.... you understand.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Edit 2: thanks for the link to last year. Gotta admit, those pics are intriguing πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘

Edit 3: you know I know this area and the air traffic that travels this area...
I can say 100% what it is not.

Above is your origional pic.

The only thing I can think it's a weather balloon that NOAA/NWS here launches daily. let's see, I know i have a pic.
here. This guy and that very balloon is what photographed

Thats as close as I can get.
edit on 15-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Incredible post ufoorbhunter!! That is an amazing experience, I would love to see them up close! Never felt any sort of fear or that sort of thing, just that this time I would say 'they' had "places to go and people to meet" and last May was more of a playing hide and seek almost. I know it sounds dumb, since something that far away shouldn't have much of a clue about what's on the ground looking up at it...and yet, I somehow just knew it did, I felt the playful nature of the whole thing, never once felt like I was in any danger and the whole thing was a very peaceful experience

I know when it was all said and done, I couldn't get on ATS quick enough to share the pictures

It always leaves me without words (and my family will say, this is rare...hah hah)

the born work die theory that is educated into us

So very true
Thanks again for your reply

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You got it! A whole 20k population here
Although where we live (a few miles outside of town proper) its a journey just to make it in to town

Edit: and don't feel bad for not having a pic. I don't own a cellphone, only a tablet that I don't carry with me everywhere. And I try to have my camera ready, but sometimes things happen so quick that you can't grab a camera. And night shots are.... you understand.

I am the same way... ditched my mobile phone back in 2013 RE: Snowden, but then ended up getting a Track Phone prepaid thing during the holidays that I never use but these encounters have made me second guess not carrying it for its camera

Edit 2: thanks for the link to last year. Gotta admit, those pics are intriguing

I appreciate it brother

I would have taken the drone in closer but part of me worried it would end up being some kind of aircraft so I thought best to stay back, but by the time I could do much I ended up having to land from low battery (can't say it was related to this, I had been flying around inspecting the house) and the video actually ended up being corrupted and had to "recover" it using some high tech means....AKA, shutting the drone off and turning it on to flush the remaining video to the SD card... hah ha

Very interesting on the balloon and I wonder if there is any way to see what path/activities the balloon launch is involved in? It is at least something concrete I can look into to see if there is an explanation

These things are really interesting, and I appreciate you taking the time to look that up

-Jack

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Also, if anyone is interested in seeing the original video from last May here is a link

streamable.com...

Just verified it is still uploaded and working

The video starts with it right around where it was in the photos, just a little lower before it goes into that cloud

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(Both of these were also taken during last May's encounter)

edit on 5/15/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Some of you might recall a topic I posted up last May about encountering a white orb/golf ball appearing UFO while using my drone to inspect the roof and gutters. Here is that post for you if you want to look again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quickly, Here are the photos my drone had captured at that particular point in time

Well, I saw it again!!! Once again no air traffic to speak of including from my own ADS-B tracker hardware

It was still, and about 10 seconds later went shooting off to my left. It seemed to be moving much faster this time. Within another 10 seconds had taken off directly upwards (from my perspective) and took around 2/3 seconds to disappear from my view entirely

The skies are clear and blue. Sunny but not overly blinding. Weather is upper 70's.

Unfortunately I do not have any new pictures. By the time I could even think about grabbing the drone it had vanished, zipped straight up from where it was and I lost sight entirely after no more than 3 seconds.

Amazing.

I apologize for not having any photos this time around. But what in the heck are these things???? And why do I keep seeing it? Or is it just so common that by sheer coincidence I have now seen this twice

What on Earth is going on here

You should send this to Knapp and Cornell

You really got something here!

Thank you so much for posting this , this is awesome!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Interesting parallels, very much real objects, who knows what they are. And just sharing this with you in case you hadn't seen the latest news report:

www.rt.com...

I would still remain very skeptical of the motives for these reports appearing over the last few years though, interesting that they are, this phenomenon is very old

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I appreciate that Lucidparadox

I wish I knew how to send it in, would love to get some answers as it makes me wonder the bottom line with these objects are

Really is a rabbit hole!!!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Thanks a lot Zcustosmorum

I had seen a much shorter version of the video, this is incredible

Does the "No Return" message showed on the gun cam mean no radar return??

I would still remain very skeptical of the motives for these reports appearing over the last few years though, interesting that they are, this phenomenon is very old

That is a fact Still, if there is even a shred of truth to all these releases/leaks....incredible
edit on 5/15/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Those two gentlemen have enough photos of lights to keep the gullible fed. They probably won't be interested in more.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Interesting. Especially so with photos.

Just wanted to say I've seen the same "thingies" a few times over the decades. They stop in moving cumulus and then shoot off at speeds that are hard to follow... a couple times making sharp turns at speed and making the weather balloon i.d. difficult to apply for the ones I saw... or at least think I saw as I don't have photos... but a friend saw them too

I have no clue as to what they are, but have guessed they are advanced drones as they seem too small to contain a human like we know them or to have a known propulsion method ... but even the size is debatable as there was no good metric to judge.

I think I'd like to have one, though, as they seem fun.

I suppose they could be wingless, legless levitating birds, too.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Nothing gullible about it, these things exist and claiming they are human creations is a stretch that does not mesh with known science

The sinplest explanation is that some UFOs represent ET intelligence

The more convoluted explanation is some breakthrough tech that mysteriously no other scientists have found AND that our many enemies chose to expose to us without exploiting the extreme combat advantages such tech provides

ETs are the simplest, cleanest and most likely explanation

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks! I noticed their interest in hanging around in and near those big puffy clouds, maybe for stealth?? I know civilian pilots operating in VFR rules will avoid them like the plague, and i dont believe IFR is possible (maybe allowed) at just 1000-2000ft AGL

I too would love to have one

I know my drone doesnt do all that!!! Hah hah

new topics

top topics

join