It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anal oxygen administration may save lives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
sounds dreadful. and heaven help any memory-wiped former alien abductees if their suppressed anal-probe nightmares are awakened by this procedure. all that AND covid? damn.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And now you know what they want......

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you think that sounds gross do not listen to what a pap smear actually is. When I was foolish enough to ask, I kept interrupting with "you let them do what?" "That sounds like some torture tactics to me."

I have a condition that makes me unable to perform mouth to anus. I do have a couple of air pumps and this one you just squeeze but that is all I am able to do. Mouth to mouth possibly. Oh no I just realized with this new deadly disease that is lung based either option may cause that condition to occur.
I bet they will say this new way is safer from catching it or something watch this will be the next level of Idiocracy.
It is a rough world to live in right now.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Rectum scraper.
Sounds like a pretty terrible career choice.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
....so there's a possibility I can get Covid up my bum?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

edit on 17-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
....so there's a possibility I can get Covid up my bum?

Of course! That's why anal swabbing is a thing lmao

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sounds really great... they can still force people to wear a mask but if they get anal oxygen they can live an extra 50 minutes...
are people really that insane ? Why don’t we just dump the masks 🎭 because we and Fauci and Gates all know they don’t stop covid and are making people rebreathe their CO2

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I can see it now...a new tiktok challenge: a cartridge of laughing gas up your butt!

And I can already see the headlines about idiots blowing up their intestines with pressurized N2O and bleeding out while laughing hysterically.

I weep for the future.

I would actually encourage and endorse that. Sometimes evolution needs a helping hand.

Let's bring back the tide pod challenge.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If given a choice, I think I'd stick to the other route for oxygen. But maybe I'm just stubborn. a reply to: dug88

edit on 18-5-2021 by FatherQuinlan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I knew it. Fish can breathe under water and so do we. Obviously. We were just using wrong body part.
You may say it's only 15ppm concentration (0.0015%) but water is 1000 times denser than liquid air, not to mention air. I'm lazy to do the math obviously.
Solubility of Oxygen in Sea Water - Salinity ~ 35 at 15°C is 7.9mg/l
Oxygen Solubility in Fresh Water - Salinity ~ 0 at 15°C is 10.1 mg/l
These ideal numbers may require a bubbler up your ass tho. I'm not sure about the common saturation.

We can breathe and drink sea water. Perfect. Cant wait to try it (again) 😀
edit on 18/5/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

Oh look - some turtles can do it too. Yeah, they are cold blooded and our metabolism is wasting a lot of oxygen for heating. If the trick gives me 10 minutes or more my free-diving will reach a whole new level
edit on 18/5/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Thank you for your post. That is very valuable information that I had no idea about until you just stated it here. That can save some lives, perhaps someday my own, as I like to visit the oceans from time to time, and you never know what can unexpectedly happen out on the oceans setting a person adrift longer than their water will last

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'll volunteer for this. Hit me up, scientists

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
I'll volunteer for this. Hit me up, scientists

Liberal! lol

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Are people going through college to pump air in animals' asses? Give me a turkey baster. I can do this. Hell, I'll record the results.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well they've blown air up our arses for so long now what's changed, I'm off to get me a portable compressor me thinks

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imdfreek

Well played. Did you go to Brown?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Are people going through college to pump air in animals' asses? Give me a turkey baster. I can do this. Hell, I'll record the results.

Stay tuned. I am honestly waiting for "$15 million 4 year government funded University study proves sky is actually blue" to be in the news one day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join