It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-America President JOE BIDEN Cancels Memorial Tribute to American Heroes and Icons.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Saturday, May 14, 2021

It's mind-boggling and tragic, but consider this; Most of the actions Joe Biden has taken during his first 120 days in office, mirror the actions one would expect if America was conquered by Iran or China, who then installed one of their own as U.S. President.

Here's the latest anti-America/anti-American action from our hostile-to-America President...

President Joe Biden on Friday scrapped plans, and revoked the executive order for the “National Garden of American Heroes” that predecessor President Donald Trump ordered constructed.

Figures for Trump’s statue park were far-reaching, ranging from Muhammad Ali and Annie Oakley, to Jesse Owens and Rosa Parks, to Walt Disney, basketball player Kobe Bryant, Grover Cleveland, Alex Trebek of Jeopardy, and… Italian-born explorer Christopher Columbus.

Trump previously signed “Executive Order on Building the National Garden of American Heroes”, as “America’s answer to reckless attempts to erase our heroes, values, and entire way of life.”

“On its grounds, the devastation and discord of the moment will be overcome with abiding love of country and lasting patriotism,” Trump’s now rescinded executive order stated.

“This is the American way. When the forces of anti-Americanism have sought to burn, tear down, and destroy, patriots have built, rebuilt, and lifted up. That is our history.
Source: www.thewrap.com...

If the United States survives long enough for Joe Biden to be replaced, U.S. History books will list him as the worst President ever.

However, if Joseph Biden damages America to the point where IRAN or CHINA end up writing our U.S. History books, he will be described as the best President America ever had.

BTW--- Our America-hating President has also cancelled this year's 4th of July Display of Patriotism at Mount Rushmore!

Source: www.usnews.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I will be glad when he is cancelled as President of the USA.

+8 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I will be glad when he is cancelled as President of the USA.

It's looking more like Biden will be a "Lame Duck" during his first year in office.

Even the White House complained to the New York Times about him yesterday.

And, evidence is growing that indicates Biden cheated his way into the White House, just as most Americans suspect.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lost faith in DOJ, FBI, CIA, Supreme Court, and Now a legit election for POTUS...Who would have ever thought ?

Now, if any of those agencies such as the FBI, DOJ, or CIA come after one of us pedestrians "look out" ! Yet the real white collar crooks have nothing to fear.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
He probably did that to grab the budget from this project and use the money for stupid things nobody would approve.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
He probably did that to grab the budget from this project and use the money for stupid things nobody would approve.

There was no money allocated by congress.

Probably half the reason why it got canned.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Seems Biden takes up a fair amount of real estate in your little brain, huh?

+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Whenever the OP puts up a new thread I groan, because it's getting dangerously close to "Cereal goes soggy when milk added - Biden to blame!" territory on this website.
It's sad really, he's desperately throwing things out there in a bid to blame Biden for everything. He was convinced that Trump was going to somehow going to remain President even after it was clear that he'd been beaten.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well, in that case it could be the right decision even if it looks really bad, considering what the project represents.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And the other half in your opinion?

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Can’t disprove the information because it’s been your bread and butter so you attack the OP. Deflection 101, time to get a clue.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Can’t disprove the information because it’s been your bread and butter so you attack the OP. Deflection 101, time to get a clue.

You missed my other post?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You missed my other post?

Really ?
And Biden didn't speak up ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
With some it just keeps getting easier .

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why would Biden continue something that 1. Had no money allocated 2. Had no location allocated. And 3. Was proposed by Trump?

You can claim it’s un-American if you like, but it seems logical to me.

But I’m a filthy commy, so what would I know?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Why would Biden continue something that 1. Had no money allocated 2. Had no location allocated. And 3. Was proposed by Trump?

You can claim it’s un-American if you like, but it seems logical to me.

But I’m a filthy commy, so what would I know?

You don't understand a lot about the US , do you ?
It is very evident by that post.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm going to honor our troops by going to a Memorial Day sale at the car dealership.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They're gonna have to do something about the 4th next!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I forgot to ask you where did you get that information.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Figures for Trump’s statue park were far-reaching, ranging from Muhammad Ali and Annie Oakley, to Jesse Owens and Rosa Parks, to Walt Disney, basketball player Kobe Bryant, Grover Cleveland, Alex Trebek of Jeopardy, and… Italian-born explorer Christopher Columbus.

LOL
Sounds like a stone age House of Wax! Let the entrepreneurs make statues of Annie Oakley, Walt Disney and Rosa Parks. This isn't what we need from government right now.

Meanwhile, under Trump's Admin:

The Interior Department’s release of a formal land-use blueprint for the approximately 861,974 acres of land will allow oil, gas and coal companies to complete the legal process for leasing mines and wells on land that had once been part of Utah’s Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, established by President Bill Clinton.

In December 2017, President Trump cut the monument’s acreage about in half, aiming to open the newly unprotected land for drilling and development. At the same time, he removed about a million acres from another Utah monument, Bears Ears. Together, the moves were the largest rollback of public lands protection in United States history.

www.nytimes.com...#:~:text=In%20December%202017%2C%20President%20Trump%20cut%20the%20monum ent,of%20public%20lands%20protection%20in%20United%20States%20history.

edit on 15-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

But with just two days left before he leaves office, Trump has run out of time to build the garden, which has not received any funding from Congress, and is highly unlikely to be pursued by incoming President-elect Joe Biden's administration.

www.npr.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join