It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Instability is Frustrating Everyone in the White House..and Beyond.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Friday, May 14, 2021

A Very Disturbing Article from the New York Times..

Several White House insiders have become so concerned about Joe Biden's unstable personality, they've leaked a few items to the New York Times.

For the Liberal-Friendly New York Times to actually publish this information, indicates how SERIOUS Joe Biden's problems are being viewed within his own administration.

Here's an overview of what the NYT published today..

President Joe Biden has a short temper and sometimes unloads outbursts of profanity on his aides, the New York Times reported Friday.

The report notes Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings, and demands obsessive details from his advisors.

When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days, or even weeks to make up his mind, as he examines and second-guesses himself and others,” the Times report continues.

The report also reveals President Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

Biden stalls and deliberates intently on issues such as his tone toward Vladimir Putin, the report noted, appointing ambassadors, and his recent flip-flop on refugee caps.
Source: www.breitbart.com...#

It appears major rifts are developing within the Biden Administration. There are only 2 or 3 people who he sees personally. His first and last meeting with his full cabinet, was way back on April 1st (April Fools Day). And the President eats lunch alone in the Oval Office, most days.

As Karl Rove (Fox News) said today...By the White House asking the NYTimes to run this unflattering article, you get the feeling the Administration wants America to know that "something" is coming.

Karl Rove (Video): www.foxnews.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Quite "trumpesque" treatment from print media.
It was a crap strategy against trump and its a crap strategy now.

Sadly this drek appears to be the new norm.

In reality, all that has to be done is highlight his platform and agenda; too bad some need to take the base route.

+22 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Everyone knows that Cumala Harris will be installed to replace the Potato-in-Chief. Sounds like it’s happening sooner rather than later. They are both illegitimately in office anyway, so whether it’s him or her, they’re both illegal.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Is this the next step towards 'President Harris'?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Everyone knows that Cumala Harris will be installed to replace the Potato-in-Chief. Sounds like it’s happening sooner rather than later. They are both illegitimately in office anyway, so whether it’s him or her, they’re both illegal.

Check the record I gave it six months.

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You mean Kalamari harris, that one is worst than senile babbling biden, but at least all she does is laugh stupidly in from the camera when questions are ask.

Democrats finest at work.

+10 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It’s all part of the Dems plan to destroy America.
Putting a mentally deranged person in the White House by way of a massively fraudulent election.
I want to see televised hangings and firing squads for these treasonous bastards.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You haven't trusted the NYT for the past five years ... but suddenly ... you trust them now.

You riled against NYT when they used anonymous sources to belittle President Trump but now that they rile against Biden you showcase them.

This is just as big a made up story as the others.

The NYT is a rag.

What they are now doing is getting people ready for Harris to take the reigns ... and you fall for it!

P

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Quite "trumpesque" treatment from print media.
It was a crap strategy against trump and its a crap strategy now.

Sadly this drek appears to be the new norm.

In reality, all that has to be done is highlight his platform and agenda; too bad some need to take the base route.

Most of the NYTimes and WaPost "hit pieces" against President Trump turned out to be false propaganda.

This one is from REAL personnel inside the White House.

And more importantly, it matches Joe Biden's personal history of actions and non-actions.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Kamala will not let herself be pushed around like Joe is allowing himself to be. At least we'll know the crazy ideas are coming from her warped mind. (But I do like the nationwide chain of brothels Kamala proposed when she was a Presidential candidate.)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Is this the next step towards 'President Harris'?

It looks like WhiteHouse.gov has started conditioning the public by making BIDEN-HARRIS appear as co-leaders of the USA.

See the heading at: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s all part of the Dems plan to destroy America.
Putting a mentally deranged person in the White House by way of a massively fraudulent election.
I want to see televised hangings and firing squads for these treasonous bastards.

A few thousand unarmed protestors at our Nation's Capitol building put the fear of God in the guilt-ridden leaders.

They KNOW justice is coming their way. It's just a matter of WHEN and WHAT FORM.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The New York Times ran "hit pieces" on Trump, and now Biden.

It's EASY to believe that Dementia-ridden Joe Biden would curse in frustration and misplaced anger, slam the phone down on people who talk too fast, and dither for days with arriving at a single decision.

It's was NOT EASY to believe that President Trump would turn a blind eye to Russia to placing "bounties" on our troops. Or that he cancelled a trip to honor fallen soldiers because it was raining. Or that he was prone to dying of a heart-attack at any moment.

Most people do not BLINDLY believe what a given publication tells them. They combine their common sense, with what they know about the subject. In this case, the PERSON.

Most well-balanced adults know that the NYTimes story on Biden is far more likely to be ACCURATE/TRUE than the hit pieces on Donald Trump were.

And sure enough, the Trump hit pieces turned out to be FALSE.

We'll see if the NYTimes article on unstable President Biden turns out to be FALSE as well. If it is, the White House will slam the New York Times for publishing lies about J.B., in a day or two.

edit on 5/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

At least he’s not sourcing Twitter or Q for once which is a step forward I guess.

Albeit this time it’s glorified toilet paper.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

At least he’s not sourcing Twitter or Q for once which is a step forward I guess.

Albeit this time it’s glorified toilet paper.

You've got it backwards.

Q and many Twitter authors are far more accurate than the New York Times.

Come-on man!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Sorry I forgot JFK Jr. came back from the dead on election night While Trump was slappin’ the cuffs On the Obama’s and Clinton’s. Must of slipped my mind.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

This one is from REAL personnel inside the White House.

Possibly the most unintentionally funniest post ever written here.

No source listed in the article in the op.

So is this the beginning of the bamn from the other side?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It's quite easy to understand.

You see, we know Joe's brain is malfunctioning.

So when an untrustworthy source confirms what we already know, the question becomes why?

It's becoming harder everyday to pretend that Joe is the most popular president in modern times, which calls the election into question in more people's minds.

Their fraudulent puppet is becoming an embarrassment unto the party, which placed itself before country.

The diversity promotion of Harris will relieve these suspicions in their minds.

And when I say diversity I mean slut, opportunist, accomplice, thief, servant of the enemies of America.

Below is an x-ray scan of Joe's brain.

edit on 15-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Sorry I forgot JFK Jr. came back from the dead on election night While Trump was slappin’ the cuffs On the Obama’s and Clinton’s. Must of slipped my mind.

Folks bring Trump up in everything .
Seek help .
Professional help.
We on ATS cannot help you .
edit on 5/15/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Try again, I didn’t even mind the Donald and thought he did some good stuff. I didn’t believe he was going to save the world though.

Show me the last post I mentioned Trump in. Go on, I’ll be waiting.

The OP had already bought him up and I was just adding a little extra to it.

You mad he didn’t time travel back to save you?
edit on 1552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join