It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Biden now Says Russia Is Not Involved In The Darkside Cyber-Security Attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This keeps getting better... If President Trump ever said something like this the left/and their lying mainstream media would have been all over him and claiming "he must work for Russia." Right?...

Wait...they actually did... They kept claiming that "President Trump works for Russia," or were making claims constantly, alongside the lying CCP loyalist democrat leaders whom also would claim "what does Russia have on Trump that he is saying these things?..."

But because it is China Joe Biden, the left/and their lying mainstream media are not treating China, mentally insane, and senile Joe Biden the same way they treated and lied about President Trump.

However, after the small scandal in which the China Biden administration stated that the Colonial pipeline had to deal with the RUSSIAN HACK on their own terms and it is up to them to pay the ransom... Now China Biden has hanged his tone, just a bit, to make it look like he wants Russia to hold accountable the hackers...

Joe Biden said on Monday that “so far” there has been no evidence that the cyber-attack late last week on a US pipeline had any involvement from the Russian state – but Biden did say Russia “has some responsibility” to deal with ransomware attacks emanating from its soil.

Biden says ‘no evidence’ Russia involved in US pipeline hack but Putin should act

But the thing is, again, if this new China Biden law is not being used to target RUSSIAN HACKERS, whom are the target of this law that the China Biden administration wrote and passed?.

Executive Order on Blocking Property with Respect to Specified Harmful Foreign Activities of the Government of the Russian Federation

April 15, 2021 • Presidential Actions

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,
I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, find that specified harmful foreign activities of the Government of the Russian Federation — in particular, efforts to undermine the conduct of free and fair democratic elections and democratic institutions in the United States and its allies and partners; to engage in and facilitate malicious cyber-enabled activities against the United States and its allies and partners; to foster and use transnational corruption to influence foreign governments; to pursue extraterritorial activities targeting dissidents or journalists; to undermine security in countries and regions important to United States national security; and to violate well-established principles of international law, including respect for the territorial integrity of states — constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
(ii) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged or attempted to engage in, any of the following for or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, directly or indirectly, the Government of the Russian Federation:
(A) malicious cyber-enabled activities;
] (B) interference in a United States or other foreign government election;

Executive Order on Blocking Property with Respect to Specified Harmful Foreign Activities of the Government of the Russian Federation

edit on 14-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: corrrect comment and excerpt.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Like I said in the other thread.

I bet the attack came from the Ukraine.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That makes no sense whatsoever. More so when we know that the "Darkside hackers" are Russian and live in Russia.

The DarkSide hackers are state-sanctioned pirates
Nicolás Rivero 4 days ago

The FBI confirmed today (May 10) that a Russian hacking group called DarkSide was behind a recent cyberattack that shut down the largest fuel pipeline in the US.

DarkSide is not a unit of Russia’s intelligence services, and there’s no evidence that it is funded or directed by the Kremlin. Instead, DarkSide is a private, for-profit criminal organization that operates under the benign neglect of Russian authorities. DarkSide reserves its mischief for Russia’s geopolitical rivals—companies based in the US and western Europe—and Russian authorities don’t interfere with its work.

The DarkSide hackers are state-sanctioned pirates

edit on 14-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, excerpt and link.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That makes no sense whatsoever. More so when we know that the "Darkside hackers" are Russian and live in Russia.

Well in that case, I stand corrected.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I been a sayin that it was China all along .
The best way to have an enemy is to create one.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I think there is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I think there is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

Always wise to consider all possibilities .

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The group is an Eastern European group that led that Ransomware attack. No evidence so far actually says Russians have anything at all to do with it yet NBC kept calling it a Russian attack. The Democrats were also blaming it on Russia.

It is a group from Europe is what I read, maybe Germany or any country there. It is extremely complex and the payment is almost untracable, but the FBI could trace it if they were allowed to work on it. It appears that there was intent by the Feds to leave this happen, they want everyone to beg to protect them from criminals....a typical tactic of many countries around the world.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Biden said it came from Russia.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The most likely hackers would be the ones who have a agenda to make us go green,in other words the CIA or FBI under orders from Biden or his boss,AOC..Notice how quick they were to say if you had a electric vehicle you'd have been ok.Yeah,I know itsounds crazy but this IS a conspiracy forum .

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I would not be surprised at all to learn that the hack originated from the United States. Gotta push that Green New Deal somehow.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do you think if President Biden asks the Russians nicely to rein in the activities of Russian hacking farms they might be obliged to help Joe out?

Truthfully what else is an American presidential administration going to do about foreign hacking besides bend over and take it?

Its not like they can start dropping bombs over countries like Russia, because those countries can retaliate. Such tactics only half work against dirt pore countries in the middle east.

And its not like the US can start disrupting critical infrastructure in countries like Russia because the US citizens would never allow it.

So taking it from behind is all that is left for the Biden administration. Roam eventually fell under its own weight and so will the US.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that not everything that happens in Russia is part of some greater plot by the Kremlin?

Sometimes civilians do things on their own initiative andor for their own benefit.

Anybody who has ever been to events like Black Hat will know that there are a lot of extremely skilled coders in Russia, and that some of them see the US as being a cash cow due to its over reliance on IT and reluctance to spend money on things like security.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that not everything that happens in Russia is part of some greater plot by the Kremlin?

Because for the past 4 years CNN and MSNBC have screamed that everything from Russia is part of a Trump/Kremlin collusion conspiracy.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I'd say you build a relationship with Russia and work with them to stop it, but we now know that is collusion and evil. That would make you a Russian puppet.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Because for the past 4 years CNN and MSNBC have screamed that everything from Russia is part of a Trump/Kremlin collusion conspiracy.

The irony wasn't lost on me either...

top topics

join