It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader Joe's, Walmart, Costco drop mask mandate for fully vaccinated customers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
All the Walmart's around me gave up enforce mask mandate last year. Corporate doesn't allow employee's to confront customers.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: AccessDenied

Didn't the CDC say six weeks ago that there was... "impending doom" for Americans? But now it's fine because 50% are vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn't do much?

I don't care if I have to wear a mask forever, this seems unenforceable.

Not sure why you think the vaccines “don’t do much”.

They (the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines) are 94% effective at eliminating symptomatic infections.

thehill.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

For how long?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm never getting a vaccination because a bunch of pedos like Gates got caught on an island and want everyone in their techno police state ccp wet dream ushered in by fake pcr tests during the flu season.
Sorry Billdo, not going to happen.

Where's the military to handle these terrorists running everything?

You STILL believe in the bs illusion that the military protects We The Peasants???? Guy, they have pledged allegiance to the New World Order either through their family line, contract/oath, or threats to self and family.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Time to warm up the printer. If they aren't issuing cards that require a reader to verify, they'll never know the difference.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic, and you know the drill!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trader Joe's, Walmart, Costco drop mask mandate for fully vaccinated Walking Dead .............

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
People can lie, or twist the truth.

Clerk checking your card at Costco sees you without a mask, "have you been vaccinated" ?

Answer-"Yes"
Waves person in.

Actually the vaccine I am really talking about is the one I got for Polio, so yes I have been vaccinated from a certain point of view.

Do you really think government, and society at large, are going to honor the buddy system?

Of freaking course not!

It's only a matter of time before vax cards and apps will be implemented.

Seriously. How do you introduce a purely tyrannical and draconian Chinese Social Credit system into The West. The elites of the world cream themselves every day thinking of how to achieve this.

You scare them and tell them they're bad citizens for not wearing masks and getting untested vaccines.

This used to be a conspiracy site. How is it that no one is seeing the endgame here?!?!

Y'all turned soft on me.

edit on 14-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I will identify as vaccinated, because vaccination is a spectrum. Anybody who disagrees with me is a bigot.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You legally can’t ask someone if they are vaccinated.......

HIPAA ...... violation; not that our current administration cares about laws...

Also doing this goes against most states (if not all) Anti- Discrimination acts; a corporation can mandate whatever they want WITHIN the confines of the LAW( yes those are still real, even if the democrats say they aren’t)

So by discriminating certain Individuals who aren’t vaccinated, it’s illegal...

You probably like it though.... more overreach, more, more, more....

Yay authoritarian technocrats!!! Yay!!!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Vaccines now, then it'll be something else later along with vaccines and on and on until no Conservatives can be out and about shopping. I guess I'm a rebel though because i haven't worn a mask for anything.

Long live the rebellion?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Also doing this goes against most states (if not all) Anti- Discrimination acts; a corporation can mandate whatever they want WITHIN the confines of the LAW( yes those are still real, even if the democrats say they aren’t)

The misuse of HIPAA

One of the things that has been mentioned in both the vaccine controversy and in resistance to mask mandates is HIPAA. That’s the acronym for a 1996 federal law that includes a medical privacy provision that went into effect in 2003.

HIPAA is one of the most misunderstood health laws in the country, says Spector-Bagdady, who has studied medical privacy extensively.

“Very few people actually understand what it means. They think it provides comprehensive privacy protections for health information in all circumstances, which it simply does not,” she explains. “HIPAA only governs certain kinds of entities – your clinician, hospital, or others in the health care sphere. It does not apply to the average person or to a business outside health care. It doesn’t give someone personal protection against ever having to disclose their health information.”

So for example, if your friend shares on social media that she just got vaccinated against COVID-19, and you tell someone else that you had seen that post, you are not in violation of HIPAA because you’re not covered by it in the first place. Your friend might like you less, but you’re not breaking the law.

But if the nurse who gave your friend her shot took a picture of her and posted it on his own social media account without getting your friend’s signed consent, that would be a HIPAA violation. However, nurses are trained in how to abide by the law, and they and their employers are subject to fines and public reporting if they violate HIPAA.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Incorrect. And a business CAN absolutely make this a policy, and force employees to provide proof or wear a mask. They can't mandate the vaccine for employment until it's fully approved, though they can fire you for going maskless without being vaccinated.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think David Hogg has your answer.

Truthfully, if you feel safer with a mask, wear one. No one is stopping you.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Businesses cannot ask you about your health history during your interviews. Vaccination would be part of that history.

I know I divulged information about a neck surgery that I had fully recovered from during an interview and was informed that they could not have legally asked about it, nor was I legally obligated to talk about it.

Pregnancy status for women is similar.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Does it matter that the "vaccinated" (because it is not a vaccine) are now helping spread the virus?

If me and you are alone, in a room together? Why would we both have to wear a "mask"? If you are wearing a mask to "protect yourself" and "others? Why would I need one? ...Theory is, you can't spread your germs on me and you are protected from my germs, so you're safe! So why violate my freedom, to project your phobia on me?

It's not about "public safety". It's about compliance. Doing what you're told, when you're told and how to do it!

If the "government" cared that much about you? They wouldn't steal from your earnings.
They'd only tax your income, not earnings.

It is all about compliance. Rolling over and doing "tricks" on command....

I wish sheeple,... Nah! Nevermind.
A pet can be "educated/trained" to do tricks on command! Even if it's void of logic. There's always a treat/reward in the end.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly! You are "free" to do so.

Just like others are "free" to not.

If you think, or are educated to believe. That a mask will save you from an untimely death? Wear a mask. Nobody is stopping you!

"Theoretically". You are not spreading your germs and you're protecting yourself, from other people's germs.

There is no logical, I say again LOGICAL, reason why all of us should be wearing face diapers. For a few/minority hypochondriacal sheep.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
If me and you are alone, in a room together? Why would we both have to wear a "mask"? If you are wearing a mask to "protect yourself" and "others? Why would I need one? ...Theory is, you can't spread your germs on me and you are protected from my germs, so you're safe! So why violate my freedom, to project your phobia on me?

No, it doesn't work that way. No one ever said it worked that way. Jeebus... it's been a year.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Really, It doesn't work that way?
Then do tell how it works? Because I'd really like to know. So what are all the non-law "rules" about?
So you're saying none of it works?
I'm positive, I summed up the point of all their nonsense and made it very simple to understand.

I'm pretty sure over the last year, they've been saying it worked that way. Other than one person in the room not buying into the stupidity? Yep! They've been saying it works that way. "Jeebus".

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think David Hogg has your answer.

Truthfully, if you feel safer with a mask, wear one. No one is stopping you.

It's not about political affiliation...or feeling safe from a virus.
It's about being able to buy food for my kids without a lynch mob chasing me out of the store.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join