It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Californians Have Legal Protection from Having to Show Vaccination Cards?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Even asking for a person if they are vaccinated is a violation of private medical information under the Hippa law, only your doctor can ask you that if he is treating you at the time.

So I expect law sues when random people starts to ask about vaccination, you know what will be next, if you have HIV or venereal diseases, how about any other medical problems that you are been under treatment for.

This why I know that this all Bull Crap the CDC is just pushing for more people to get the stupid shot soo they are using psychological war fair now.

Then the reward system, if you are a good citizen and got your shot you will get free goodies, what in the hell is this for? I am no a darn child that get my injection so I can get a lollipop. For real.

I can tell of this darn stupid officials what they can do with their silly freebies, they can shove them where the sun does not shine.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes.
Everyone does.
It's called The Constitution of The United States of America.
Nuff Said.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Then the reward system, if you are a good citizen and got your shot you will get free goodies, what in the hell is this for? I am no a darn child that get my injection so I can get a lollipop. For real.

I saw a new one this morning, Six Flags (Amusement Park, roller coasters, etc...) in Illinois is giving out 50,000 free tickets to NEWLY vaccinated people.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Pick your sorting line....you're about to get a yellow star.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh , wait...
It is against HIPAA regulations for anyone to even ask .
If one is asked , and they answer , it is all on them

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just went to my gym this morning and asked if they are changing their mask mandates, and they said that there was going to be a meeting and that it could be lifted for members possibly tomorrow.

This was at 7:30a, and not three hours later I get an email saying that masks will no longer be mandatory and that people can use their own judgment if they want to continue wearing them...no proof of vaccination needed. Of course, the reason that I joined this gym was because they gave Gavin Newsom the finger from the start and stayed open when they were supposed to shut down. I think that this will pay off big time for them, while a few other large local gym chains have either shut down or filed for bankruptcy because they chose to close.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SlapMonkey

All people have a moral imperitive to take thoise questions and shove them up their asses.

In my humble opinion.

I feel like this would be covered under the same anti-discrimination law, since the purpose of the question and need to show it could only possibly be tied with an attempt to reduce access to all of the things mentioned over a medical issue.

I'm quite certain that even bringing up a threat of a discrimination lawsuit under the Unruh act would be enough to have a manager of an establishment STFU.

I'm with you on your "humble" opinion

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I thought they were just using the honor system.

Trusting that the evil non-vaccinated people will be honest enough to wear their masks.

So typically naive.
Unbelievable!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join