It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbell promises big reveal at 12 noon PST

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I can confirm that this video and the others that have been released are in fact part of a overall classified Top Secret Intel report on UAPs that have been making the rounds through Congress and the Intel Community over the past year or so. All these small releases are gearing up for the June UAP Task Force report release.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Gee almost like they are now coordinating these releases with the DoD ahead of time. Almost like a coordinated operation towards actual, public disclosure. Maybe wait until next month and see what happens?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So you are saying that Sue Gough at the Pentagon, Knapp, Corbell and McMillan and co at the Debris are all working together?

Interesting. Because it goes way back to how Knapp was being used to take orders from Tom's Primary Advisors and direct info towards what Tom DeLonge called 'the youth'.

Oh and George never did go dig up that element 115 either did he? The ultimate proof that HE won't deliver.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I agree. It’s maddening. We’re in the midst of history changing things, happening RIGHT NOW and all people can do is bitch, joke and complain. Nothing that has been released has a prosaic explanation. It would not have made it this far. If it were identified, or had an easy explanation, the DoD would have said so and it would not have been released as a UAP to begin with. Regardless of some popular opinion, the US Intel Community and the military are made up of some of the most competent, intelligent people around…with access to the best equipment and unlimited budgets. If they are saying it’s unidentifiable I’d take their word for it.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Dude that’s from 5 years ago. Ancient history as far as this subject is concerned. Have you not noticed a direct change in tone since the NYT UAP story?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Dude that’s from 5 years ago. Ancient history as far as this subject is concerned. Have you not noticed a direct change in tone since the NYT UAP story?

Ahh I see. So the secret keeper can be let off for not revealing the Element 115 because that was all years ago?

I suppose you believe that in 2004 the US military intelligence just ignored these alleged incursions into US airsapce until 2017 when a mid-ranking cointel officer decided to jump shop and make reality TV with a punk rocker?

That's longer than the time between Sputnik's launch and man landing on the moon.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

What makes you think it was being ignored? You are aware of AATIP and AAWSAP, right?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What makes you think it was being ignored? You are aware of AATIP and AAWSAP, right?

Pretty sure he does ...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I see….so WTF is it gonna take to convince this guy that something is happening then?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Because our chum Lue has said that from the day he appeared in an empty venue in Seattle in October 2017.

Although that was years ago so you probably want something more recent.

A couple of weeks ago this was what was said in the New York Post. Directly quoting the Count of Counterintelligence.

This prolonged suppression of research data has resulted in a serious threat to US national security, controversial whistleblower Luis “Lue” Elizondo told The Post....

Recalling the revelatory instant when he recognized that UFOs were bona fide Luis “Lue” Elizondo exclusively told The Post... ‘Oh, my gosh, it’s real. Well, crap, now we have to do something about it.’ ”

However, Elizondo has not been able to get the feds to act on what he describes as a serious national security risk due to a litany of roadblocks — including a cover-up of the existence of UFOs because of religious objections, concerns over tarnishing its own reputation and fears of inciting public panic....

Despite those mind-blowing discoveries, Elizondo was always swimming upstream. He tried to share frightening evidence with closed-minded non-believers who shunned his research, which he has compared to an “intelligence failure on the level of 9/11.”

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: zazzafrazz

I see….so WTF is it gonna take to convince this guy that something is happening then?

Something is happening.

But not necessarily what people think is happening.

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Safest bet for anyone interested in this subject is to discern the shady characters, not the tech.
The social engineering project since 2017 was to take away experiencer data in public domain. Now they have majority control of the data flow. The bored or new participants in UFOlogy lazily wait to be spoon fed faux disclosure by spooks and their sanctioned compromised journalists and twitterologists.

This is an IR video of a heat signature of a slow moving descending object. No magic maneuvers when stabilized . This is the camera doing the actual movement. It is also not a film of an Object, but a heat sig.

No disappearing amphibious UFO through a magical portal. The heat signature is obscured by lower temp water and waves it 'pops out'.

Why would the Navy not hold a press conference and say "hey UAP's guys 'n dolls"

Instead few are asking, 'hey DoD what's with all the leaked/not leaked videos and photos to useful idiots to sell to the public?'
Why the propaganda pieces through Kean and Melon/ 60 minutes/ McShillan's Debrief Batman balloons /Cowbell/Nap aperture distortion & conventional aviation strobe light frequency they are lauding as UAP and now their IR video of a slowly descending in a straight line, heat signature of an object.

Naughty peeps want some serious funding without oversight, and since 2019 new FASB regulations mean they will get that for any projects deemed "national security threat"...hence the threat narrative.

As for 'It's finally happening now, stop being a debunker!' well, it happened before, but instead of Navy it was Air Force back in 1952. They must of gotten sick of holding the file with the Spooks so they let the Sailors have a crack at it.

Elliptical tic tac UFO's on film - check

Released by the Airforce after pinching some frames stating 'we aren't saying it's ufo's 90% are explainable but this falls into that 10% of unidentified - check

Presented to Congress as a threat to national security - check

Resulted in Handing the UFO file CIA - check

Classified as a potential threat and the CIA used UFOlogy as part of their psychological warfare program - check

It was CIA's responsibility by statute to coordinate the intelligence effort required to solve the problem. Smith also wanted to know what use could be made of the UFO phenomenon in connection with US psychological warfare efforts.

www.cia.gov...
Nick Mariana UFO Footage - Great Falls, Montana - 1950 and UTAH Ye ol' Tic Tac in black n white

edit on 15-5-2021 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I agree. It’s maddening. We’re in the midst of history changing things, happening RIGHT NOW and all people can do is bitch, joke and complain. Nothing that has been released has a prosaic explanation. It would not have made it this far. If it were identified, or had an easy explanation, the DoD would have said so and it would not have been released as a UAP to begin with.
The pentagon says if it was initially considered unidentified, they are not going to tell us whether or not they eventually identified it, so what you are saying directly contradicts what the pentagon spokesperson said:

www.cbs58.com...

"As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP," Gough said.
Note her words "initially designated as UAP" implies maybe they didn't know what it was at first, but eventually they figured it out, or maybe they didn't figure it out, but clearly they are not going to tell us either way and that's their official statement. I hope they at least figured out the batman balloon, which they probably did if they are competent.

Regardless of some popular opinion, the US Intel Community and the military are made up of some of the most competent, intelligent people around…with access to the best equipment and unlimited budgets. If they are saying it’s unidentifiable I’d take their word for it.
What if the leader of the US Intel community said this, would you believe him?

John Greenewald suspects they probably did figure out what the batman balloon was, but he suggests maybe they want us to think they didn't figure that out. That would be consistent with that Casey quote, wouldn't it? Greenewald has dug though 70 years worth of their dirty laundry via FOIA, so he doesn't naively assume everything he hears is true, like some people.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

edit on 2021515 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So this is all what, then? Just a big psy-op? A lie? To what end? Wouldn’t it be easier to just say nothing?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

LOL….so you’re one of those people who seriously think that’s a Batman balloon that F-18 pilot took a picture of?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The debunkers are getting desperate

They wanted more photos we gave them more photos

They wanted better quality videos and people gave them that as well

They wanted "official" acknowledgment and they got that too

Debunkers are busted

THEY are the ones reaching for mysterious, nebulous and highly speculative explanations

The simplest explanation is that some UFOs represent the ET intelligence that statistically must exist

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The debunkers are getting desperate

They wanted more photos we gave them more photos

They wanted better quality videos and people gave them that as well

Debunkers are busted

THEY are the ones reaching for mysterious, nebulous and highly speculative explanations

The simplest explanation is that some UFOs represent the ET intelligence that statistically must exist

Please show me the these photos and videos, I want to see one of these things up close, detailed and making wild manoeuvres, just like we keep hearing about from Corbell. I don't want to see very dubious black and white or infrared footage of what could very well be balloons, heat signatures or normal aircraft.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lol I see there are groups really trying to spins these crumbs of info, being released by people looking for fame and fortune from it. I would seem to believe at this point in written history, that if these sighting are so wide spread by the navy and Air Force we would have young sailors millennials live streaming this stuff or uploading it to the net.

I will be the first in a group of many to argue the case there is some crazy stuff flying around in our sky. A fuzzy black and white flir video of an object being recorded from a monitor is pretty tacky, releasing it spinning it up as a UFO, and getting news sources to spin it as well, makes me wonder. One would think they are using these clips of objects that are most times obscured to paint a picture and attempt to create a narrative, or a distraction. I would presume the real evidence will be revealed from an anonymous source if it ever does, those seeking fame and fortune like their predecessors will and I guarantee it will continue, to release these types of EVIDENCE that really prove nothing but gives just enough info to create narratives, what ifs or enough attention to them to create a fan base. I am surprised this thread is still going, based off of the lack luster video of a video. seems there is allot of energy invested in the spin of the narrative on social media.
edit on 15-5-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: alldaylong

We allegedly have all this advanced tech to secure our country, track humans, and fly at amazing speeds. But when it comes to filming UFOs, we have a potato.

People who think Hollywood movies depict reality, may think that.

That is the kind of EO systems with LRF, tracking, locking, ability to give targeting info we have. These things are supposed be on platforms prepared for combat at sea, at night, in the rain. This isn't COD or Transformers 8.

The U.S National Defense Budget is roughly $705 Billion Dollars and my iPhone can create a better visual.

It can't. Your iPhone, any iPhone or the newest Samsung would have, at best, shown either a blob or a point of light. Probably not even that.

Have you taken a video of a six feet target, basically the size of a man, thousand yards away, in the dark without lighting? Go try it and then tell me it's better for the purpose than the EO systems we have.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: vlawde

it's some kind of a recording, whether with a cell phone or another device of a computer monitor.

maybe the navy has changed since i was in the Corps, but back when i was in you just didn't carry sh@@ like that in a any CIC, C&C or any other secure, security clearance required, or classified facility.
and if you did you sure as hell wouldn't dare break it out start recording while there were other people around. if you did, that would have been your ass.

Some places where that is very much a no-no, but people regularly take pictures and video of EO screens, gun sights and even sub periscopes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join