It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbell promises big reveal at 12 noon PST

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: alldaylong

We allegedly have all this advanced tech to secure our country, track humans, and fly at amazing speeds. But when it comes to filming UFOs, we have a potato.

People who think Hollywood movies depict reality, may think that.

That is the kind of EO systems with LRF, tracking, locking, ability to give targeting info we have. These things are supposed be on platforms prepared for combat at sea, at night, in the rain. This isn't COD or Transformers 8.

The U.S National Defense Budget is roughly $705 Billion Dollars and my iPhone can create a better visual.

Your iphone is not able to track objects at great distances and at high speed, let alone capture things at night without light or objects that at day light can counter "light" itself, if you knew the location of a similar object, you would point your iphone to the location and u would see nothing, these systems are not normal cameras like your iphone, if it were, then it wont be able to track anything and there would be no video, unless if the object was not moving and were visible without any clocking tec.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just saw this from Stephen Greenstreet on Twitter. So basically forbidden footage from a cell phone.

Text"The clip was taken with a cell phone inside the ship’s Combat Information Center, a classified location on the vessel where phones are not allowed, a Navy source told The Post."

I wish the part in the video where it 'splashes' under the sea had a bit more detail. The footage is not meant to be color, HD etc etc, it's made to see things that aren't necessarily visible to the eye. Other above explained that better than I did.

Not an "OMGWTF!" clip, but another slow drip. We'll see what 60 Minutes has to say and move on from there. I'm hoping, but am not sure we'll get the bombshell reveal about what/who they are, where they're from, and their purpose here is. Not to mention whatever they are, how does that change our perception of our place in the universe.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Bigfoot is only a size 7.5 in a pair of Addidas Samba. 8 max in Doc Martens

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: vlawde

The tunnel from Oak Island to the Bermuda Triangle has been blocked by the Loch Ness Monster.
It's stuck directly below Skinwalker Ranch and is causing a para-vortex.
CERN contacted the greys from another dimension to come and plunge it through.

All this activity has alerted the Dracos to come and see what the fuss is about and they've crashed a saucer into a lab in Wuhan.

The "Big Announcement" is going to be.......Bigfoot is only a size 7.5 in a pair of Addidas Samba. 8 max in Doc Martens .

Woops! Sorry.

Or something like that......
(Buy the book for the full story only $29.99).

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
As we all know. Disclosure will come from an American grifter with an irritable, effeminate voice who has tried his hand at martial arts, photographing Sharon Tate's old clothes, insulting Stanton Friedman and making movies starring himself in his struggle to find a proper career.

😁
That beard is getting so big I think he has Knapp hidden in there thinking it gives him credibility

Corbell has had access to answers, if there were any. All he's given is the hype of his documentaries and absolutely nothing revealing. I dont know if what he claims is worthy of serious consideration.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Taking bets NOW on ...

- nothing released with an excuse of "we were warned not to go public"
- a teaser about an upcoming "revelation"
- an announcement of a book/video/press release

I'm going for option number 3. But suspect that it might be the announcement that he's launching a streaming show or youtube channel as those seem popular right now.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I've been hearing "disclosure is imminent" my entire life.

I've got a shelf of books written before I was born by people who said the same thing.

Disclosure is always imminent, but never comes, and the few releases that we've had are mostly "lights in the sky" cases. The government never seems to release any files on landed encounters. We've had so so many cases where people report seeing nuts and bolts alien spacecraft piloted by living humanoid aliens, which take off and leave landing traces behind such as the marks from their gear, and yet the government never releases these files.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Corbell promises big reveal at 12 noon

Transgender?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Disclosure is always imminent, but never comes, and the few releases that we've had are mostly "lights in the sky" cases.

You just haven't attended the right seminar yet.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Or Interdimensional Mothly Entities.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I can't photoshop but if I could I'd switch the hair and the beard around.

I think it would work in his favour.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Dig the beard! Lol. Wonder what the next load of teasers shall be in UFOland? They seem to be a daily occurance.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
We are living in interesting times. whatever you believe or not the photos . videos. or testimonies you should have fun.
People should ask why many of the videos are in the Sea. why on the San Diego and Baja up to almost Hawaii, and on the other side to Puerto Rico, Cuba, St Thomas, St Vicent ( there is a Volcano there erupting too), why this videos and a lot of sighthings are in this places specially. people whats make special this 2 places so there are a lot of sigthings and more now.

People should ask too why USA and the extinct USSR (Rusia Now) from the 50's to this date have been fighthing for Cuba and more ask whats under and around cuba and the rest of the islands there. Thats what have a lot to do why there are many sigthings........ its has to do more to humans history and past than whatever you believe all ufo's and uaps are from Et's....

Thats the real secret.....not that ufos and ets exist...

edit on 15-5-2021 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2021 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
No one find it odd that within less than an hour of this video appearing that The Debris website published a full articles including a quote from the Pentagon spokesperson confirming the video was "....taken by Navy personnel, and that the UAPTF included it in their ongoing examinations,

Seems rather well co-ordinated to me. Probably just a massive coincidence though huh!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Seems rather well co-ordinated to me. Probably just a massive coincidence though huh!

Am sure you do not buy into the coincidence thing MM.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here's the sequence. It disappears, then fades back, then disappears again

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The video has been available for some time, he put stills up on his website last month.

Whether control of the dripfeed is centralised or not the fact it is controlled is a big red flag for me.

However the narrative in the tabloids this side of the pond is enough to convince the sheeple and at least it's removing the ridicule factor (although you could argue some of these revelations deserve it - kind of a reverse situation in the media now).

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’ll throw this out there.....perhaps as mentioned it being a possible balloon, and take it a step further to add that perhaps a submarine participated experiment (or UAP training exercise for surface ships) is tethering a balloon. As grainy as the vid is, the tether is there but can’t be seen. The last frames appears that the “balloon” might be reeling back to the “sub” just under the surface.

I await with baited breath for 60 minutes....I’m projecting high tv ratings if anything.

Again the reason I have a problem with theories/posts like this is because they take every piece of info accompanying the video and throw it in the trash. Its so frustrating.

In the video near the end, they're audibly ordering a search for the object, and they don't know what it is.

The info accompanying the video states that the object was recorded on 2+ types of radar, and that we sent multiple ships and a sub after it. Also that there were 14 of these objects at one time.

That info, came fr the same person as this video did which has already been confirmed genuine.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

As we all know. Disclosure will come from an American grifter with an irritable, effeminate voice who has tried his hand at martial arts, photographing Sharon Tate's old clothes, insulting Stanton Friedman and making movies starring himself in his struggle to find a proper career.

😁
That beard is getting so big I think he has Knapp hidden in there thinking it gives him credibility

Corbell has had access to answers, if there were any. All he's given is the hype of his documentaries and absolutely nothing revealing. I dont know if what he claims is worthy of serious consideration.

How can you honestly say and believe that? I understand that his aesthetic could run some people the wrong way because he isn't "traditional" and professional...

But Corbell has been the lone source in releasing.mutiple secret recorded videos from the government and vetted them. That takes alot of research, work, and talent.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Taking bets NOW on ...

- nothing released with an excuse of "we were warned not to go public"
- a teaser about an upcoming "revelation"
- an announcement of a book/video/press release

I'm going for option number 3. But suspect that it might be the announcement that he's launching a streaming show or youtube channel as those seem popular right now.

You guys are talking as if he didn't release anything.

The big reveal was real, it was the video we are discussing right now.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No one find it odd that within less than an hour of this video appearing that The Debris website published a full articles including a quote from the Pentagon spokesperson confirming the video was "....taken by Navy personnel, and that the UAPTF included it in their ongoing examinations,

Corbell and Knapp have explained that.

They said they have had this footage for a while.

But that they want this UAP stuff to be taken seriously and not easily laughed at/discarded.

So every video and picture they get, they source it from 3+ people and do months of vetting to gurantee authenticity. They also have to confirm they're legally allowed to release the videos, meaning, they can't be deemed classified.So they work to confirm that as well.

In addition to that, the military personnel that feed them the the info and the videos and pictures, give them "don't release before x date or until x happens"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join