It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbell promises big reveal at 12 noon PST

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Meh charlatans. Hate to say it, but I have seen this stuff, going on for years, whether it be documentaries, books, or grainy videos that last a few minutes at most declaring this is the smoking gun.

I believe one day we may see actual 100% proof of Intelligent life that exists other than what we know to be alive, just not like this PR stunts or people with so called enlightened knowledge.

Sorry.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure that was Gamera.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: butcherguy

Meh charlatans. Hate to say it, but I have seen this stuff, going on for years, whether it be documentaries, books, or grainy videos that last a few minutes at most declaring this is the smoking gun.

I believe one day we may see actual 100% proof of Intelligent life that exists other than what we know to be alive, just not like this PR stunts or people with so called enlightened knowledge.

Sorry.

the enlightened on twitter celebrating this video. it could be anything but for them it must be aliens what in my opinion isnt what really enlightened folks would do.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
New video of object hovering over ocean from 2019

www.instagram.com...

If someone told me this video could have been posted by " Secureteam 10 " I would say they where right.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

We allegedly have all this advanced tech to secure our country, track humans, and fly at amazing speeds. But when it comes to filming UFOs, we have a potato.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: vlawde

as always something blurry. so, it must be aliens.

You are right of course, but on the other hand, if the video were clear and discernible, we would all say it was fake. So I guess there is no such thing as just right.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: alldaylong

We allegedly have all this advanced tech to secure our country, track humans, and fly at amazing speeds. But when it comes to filming UFOs, we have a potato.

Some people have seen " the real thing " and i include myself. Unfortunately they either didn't have anything at hand to record it, or it was years ago, when people didn't walk around carrying 35 mm cameras all the time.

Oh well, one day maybe.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's probably Bob Lazar's education credentials, that the government stole from him, floating around in a garbage bag over the ocean.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The tunnel from Oak Island to the Bermuda Triangle has been blocked by the Loch Ness Monster.
It's stuck directly below Skinwalker Ranch and is causing a para-vortex.
CERN contacted the greys from another dimension to come and plunge it through.

All this activity has alerted the Dracos to come and see what the fuss is about and they've crashed a saucer into a lab in Wuhan.

The "Big Announcement" is going to be.......

Woops! Sorry.

Or something like that......
(Buy the book for the full story only $29.99).

not to drift topic but
I would BUY that book...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I guess getting some clear high-res footage is too much to ask for. But what about grey blobs doing these impossible maneuvers they're speaking of all the time? Not only are we getting a few pixels, but they're not really doing anything. Yes, it descended into the water but it's simply too obscure.

So, one reason I've heard is that it's because they don't want to reveal state of the art tech, like satellite imagery etc. That's all fine and dandy, but what about private footage taken with publicly available camera technology? They must have archives of those somewhere.
edit on 14 5 2021 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

edit on 14 5 2021 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Will project blue beans divert project stop the steal?
Corona is starting to taper off.
Hard to push the flu through summer time
I want to believe!!
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

They probably have great footage, but this footage is listed as "unclassified."
My guess is that they want to keep their (The U.S) adversaries from gleaning as much info. as they have.
It would be great if all countries worked together to figure it out, but figuring it out and understanding the phenomenon first is a strategic advantage.

No nice, crisp footage for you!
edit on 14-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

They probably have great footage

agreed, and hopefully an undebunkable clip will be 'dropped' soon. but 'disclosure' is so infuriatingly drawn out and so often surrounded by cloak and dagger theatrics and competing egos.

link   

originally posted by: canucks555

They probably have great footage, but this footage is listed as "unclassified."
My guess is that they want to keep their (The U.S) adversaries from gleaning as much info. as they have.

Only my opinion, but I think you're just trying to convince yourself that that's true.
Wishful thinking and all. Good try though.

link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

I guess getting some clear high-res footage is too much to ask for.

It was allegedly 11PM of the coast of SoCal.

LOCATION OF SHIP
32°29'21.9”N 119°21'53.0”W

TIME OF EVENT (SUBMERSION)
11pm PST (6am GMT - indicated a day ahead on display)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LOCATION OF SHIP 32°29'21.9”N 119°21'53.0”W
TIME OF EVENT (SUBMERSION) 11pm PST (6am GMT - indicated a day ahead on display)

With 2 Naval Islands (San Nicholas and Saint Clemente) not that far from the ships position, it could be a secret test of some sort. Perfect time and place for it, in the dark, middle of nowhere. The crew reports would the test results, in this case it went well.

As for the video, lets be honest, it's useless and proves nothing. It could have been just a simulation for training, much like a computer game and the camera guy has fooled everyone. If it was training the words spoken would make it sound like a real situation.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I’m neutral on this subject not a believer. Open to evidence.

This looks like a balloon floating down then popping. It disappears then part of it reappears for a second like a balloon popping and flying off.

Interested if they have better footage to see when it hits the water exactly what happens.

Open to better footage. Right now looks like balloon.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Tulpa

The tunnel from Oak Island to the Bermuda Triangle has been blocked by the Loch Ness Monster.
It's stuck directly below Skinwalker Ranch and is causing a para-vortex.
CERN contacted the greys from another dimension to come and plunge it through.

All this activity has alerted the Dracos to come and see what the fuss is about and they've crashed a saucer into a lab in Wuhan.

The "Big Announcement" is going to be.......

Woops! Sorry.

Or something like that......
(Buy the book for the full story only $29.99).

not to drift topic but
I would BUY that book...

I'm writing it in fifteen parts.
Each becoming successively more expensive and less revealing.
In the end you'll be non the wiser.
I may get richer.....but I'd advise against buying it.

Back on topic....

After nearly forty years interest in this subject and reading countless books, I dislike how it's simply become a branch of the enterdrainment industry.
I used to look forward to these kind of things but the market seems to have been cornered by a bunch of pretty dishonest teasers who just like being important.

Maybe, one day, we'll get to find out something important and interesting but this current lot leave me cold.

Also, I still owe you a reply for a much earlier question but need to find an old book to get you the info. It's not accessible at the moment but I know where it is and haven't forgotten.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That footage was pretty cool I must say. The object moved back and forth kinda crazy like at the beginning and in the end when it went into the water was pretty amazing. S&F

This is good to see heading towards more disclosure from the Covid relief bill.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Yeah, I meant in a general sense. Not just this particular incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join