It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tested positive for Covid-19 forcing HBO to scrap Friday's taping

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My son's girlfriend had to get vaccinated because of her job, CNA, she tested weekly prior to it, and her tests were always negative. they had maybe one scare but it turned out well. She has had both vaccinations, when she caught Covid. She ahd a fever for a week, and could barely get out of bed. She lost her taste buds and her smell, she still cannot smell or taste food to this day.

I feel that on a diabolical level they, the government knows what's going on, and they lifted restrictions, to infect more people. Apparently there is shedding, and people are supposedly spreading Covid through the vaccine. So how do you get a lot of people infected, encourage people to do normal things. That's how.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So it can often be the case that the flu shots are simply protecting you against the wrong variations of flu. Or that a new strain emerges after the shots have been finalized.

Influenza is constantly mutating. We are finding that Covid 19 also mutates. Nevertheless, the flu shot provides a certain basic level of immunity, even though the virus continues to mutate, that gives the body a better chance at battling the mutant strains' newest tricks. We don't have to reinvent a flu virus for every mutant strain that comes along, just provide an "add on", so to speak.

It's the same with Covid 19. The vaccine inoculates against the basic virus, and gives the body a bit of a "leg up" so the body's own immune system can, hopefully, handle any new trick -19 might have up its sleeve.

edit on 14-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Another Bull#t

False Flag !! 🤣🤣

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I feel that on a diabolical level they, the government knows what's going on, and they lifted restrictions, to infect more people. Apparently there is shedding, and people are supposedly spreading Covid through the vaccine. So how do you get a lot of people infected, encourage people to do normal things. That's how.

First of all, "shedding" isn't a real thing. It's a myth based on bad science. Full-fat Covid can't be passed on through a vaccinated person because that person isn't vaccinated with Full-Fat Covid. They don't have it so they can't give it.

They can only give you covid if they were infected with Covid in the normal way.

The idea of shedding is like saying that a white supremacist can infect you with their BLM ideology.

Secondly, why would the Biden Administration deliberately lift restrictions to infect more people while it's in power when it was demanding that the Trump Administration did the exact opposite?

If they'd wanted to infect people they could simply have supported Trump in opening the country up much earlier.

Thirdly, what has the government ever done to make you think that it's competent enough to orchestrate a global pandemic. Or even a local outbreak?

That's like you accusing BLM of organizing a series of peaceful sit-ins, or of hosting a fair and balanced debate.

Precedent is against you on this one.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So it can often be the case that the flu shots are simply protecting you against the wrong variations of flu. Or that a new strain emerges after the shots have been finalized.

Influenza is constantly mutating. We are finding that Covid 19 also mutates. Nevertheless, the flu shot provides a certain basic level of immunity, even though the virus continues to mutate, that gives the body a better chance at battling the mutant strains' newest tricks. We don't have to reinvent a flu virus for every mutant strain that comes along, just provide an "add on", so to speak.

It's the same with Covid 19. The vaccine inoculates against the basic virus, and gives the body a bit of a "leg up" so the body's own immune system can, hopefully, handle any new trick -19 might have up its sleeve.

Yes, but because flu shots are prepared so far in advance there is more chance of there being a mutation. There are also many more strains available to mutate.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So your contention is that more is known about how the "New" Virus operates - compared to the Flu Virus which has been known and studied for decades ? Grasp at Straws much ? LOL - If anything this shows you the "Safe and Effective" Experimental Vaccine Mantra (Brainwashing) parroted by every talking head/official possible - maybe truly premature -in Light they can't get their arms around a common known one. - I f I misunderstood - oh well - my point Stands

edit on 5142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I really wanna know where all these pro untested operating system people get their KOOL-AID because I honestly feel all this critical thinking in my head needs dumbing down to understand the mental gymnastics performed to actually think any good is coming from this.

I prefer the red KOOL-AID side note

So if y’all would please point me too your supplier cause I feel left out on the idiocy

NO MASK, NO JAB, NO TYRANNY

SaneThinking

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think with the flu shot they look at what strain,A or B was most prevalent in the southern hemisphere during their flu season and use that for the northern hemisphere vaccine.
Most years lately they still managed to pick the wrong one.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Tested with what..the pcr test? Lmao

How can you guys even keep talking about this for over a year..holy crap

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
This along with hearing about the 8 fully vaccinated Yankees MLB players testing positive for Covid- 19..

Makes you think, why would they now be so gleeful with easing mask restrictions, and excited to greet others with a smile “with a smile” (according to Biden’s cringe worthy Thursday press conference) when social distancing was a matter of life and death 6 feet ago or was it “2 weeks” they said.

Nothing to see here.

NBC link fully vaccinated Bill Maher gets tested positive for covid 19

Bill probably got the same injection of saline fluid that the other rich people got.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then why shutdown taping?

And a seat doesn’t constantly breath out and have mucus purging the nose. And breathing, saliva, brushing / mouthwash, eating, and drinking should be purging your mouth. So how does a detectable amount stay around in a person if they are not incubating the virus.

Zombie it right, just because you are vaccinated does not mean you still can't catch it. Just like the flu shot.

They likely are shutting it down for cautionary reasons. When you have the flu, do you still go about business with other people? I mean, some do, which then leaves a high probability of it spreading but for the most part many would not.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Imhere

Maybe because people like you have been demanding that restrictions be eased for the best part of a year?

Right, and that's why democrats have been so gleeful about lockdowns and masks. If people are anything like I am, I haven't demanded anything about masks. If you want to wear one, wear it, just don't scream or get bent out of shape because I've chosen never to wear one.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They give you the flu with the flu shot...These jabs and lets make something clear, they are NOT vaccines, are giving you the CV.a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Imhere

How many people still get the flu, even though they got a flu shot?

Even better question is how many don't get the flu shot, or the flu... I bet there are more people who don't get the flu, and haven't had the flu shot, than there are people who got the flu shot and didn't get the flu.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The point of the vaccine although it is not 100% effective is also that with some having over 90% protection, those that do get it as some have even noted in this thread, they will usually have mild symptoms and not usually experience the other severe symptoms such as hospitalization and things like heart failure and blood clots in the lungs which some of my friends with Covid experienced.

You mean, like 99+% of everyone, before the jabs started?

So, what you are saying is there is ZERO point in getting the jab.

Thanks, sounds like you're coming around.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
still another pop-culture figure has serious 'jab' reactions
this guy, a guitarist, i actually like...(unlike the person the Thread is about) see: Eric Clapton link

www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Clapton! Get well soon!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
you do not understand at all...the flu shot has a tiny amount of the flu virus but it is dead or inactivated...but it is enough to make your immune system produce antibodies ( when you get a small fever aches pains that your immune system working) ...the flu vax nasal spray contains live flu but it has been weakened so it cannot cause you to get the flu........how are vaccines not vaccines?????

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
They give you the flu with the flu shot...These jabs and lets make something clear, they are NOT vaccines, are giving you the CV.a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Extremely sincere in my line of questioning here. I’m currently not vaccinated, healthy, and I am on the fence. I live in the middle, always have, I see how both sides could have convincing valid points. I tend to not take sides and evaluate the data to my best understanding.

With that being said, and yes, I’ve only briefly breezed through each statement on this thread, so possibly this has already been addressed. If someone who is vaccinated and 80/90 “something” percent safe against extreme illness, yet still capable of transmitting the virus at 50% capacity, then how is that not dangerous for someone older with a compromised immune system that for one reason or another was unable to get vaccinated themselves? Is the answer that “A vaccinated person who has contracted the virus is simply passing on a “duller” version of the virus”?
edit on 14-5-2021 by airbulas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join