It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tested positive for Covid-19 forcing HBO to scrap Friday's taping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This along with hearing about the 8 fully vaccinated Yankees MLB players testing positive for Covid- 19..

Makes you think, why would they now be so gleeful with easing mask restrictions, and excited to greet others with a smile “with a smile” (according to Biden’s cringe worthy Thursday press conference) when social distancing was a matter of life and death 6 feet ago or was it “2 weeks” they said.

Nothing to see here.

NBC link fully vaccinated Bill Maher gets tested positive for covid 19
edit on 14-5-2021 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Vaccination stops you getting sick by around 85%, and reduces your chances of transmitting by around 50%, it doesn't stop you having traces in your mouth or nose that can be detected using a spit or swab kit.

Seriously, how can you not know things like this, it's been all over the media.

A seat in the subway can't catch Covid, but if somebody sneezes on it then it can still be infected and can still transmit Covid to somebody.

why would they now be so gleeful with easing mask restrictions

Maybe because people like you have been demanding that restrictions be eased for the best part of a year?

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Then why shutdown taping?

And a seat doesn’t constantly breath out and have mucus purging the nose. And breathing, saliva, brushing / mouthwash, eating, and drinking should be purging your mouth. So how does a detectable amount stay around in a person if they are not incubating the virus.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I am down to wearing a mask in only about three stores I shop. I have not worn a mask at busy playgrounds, social settings, and work for months.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I thought the goal was to swab the sinus cavity with the nose being an entry point. Is your statement really true, or did you just show the covid tests are BS? Which is it?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I thought the goal was to swab the sinus cavity with the nose being an entry point. Is your statement really true, or did you just show the covid tests are BS? Which is it?

The swab kits show the presence of the virus, not that you're sick with it.

They can show if you've clothing or hands are contaminated as well by swabbing them.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then why shutdown taping?

They shut down taping because it gives them the moral high ground. If they didn't lock down then they'd be hypocritical when they called on other people to do the same under similar circumstances.

They believe in locking down. So they practice locking down. They are simply practicing what they preach.

And a seat doesn’t constantly breath out and have mucus purging the nose.

No, they don't. Do you even need to say that?

Any hard surface that a person can sneeze on, and then another person can touch, can transmit the virus.

like how an EMT can OD on fentanyl simply by touching an addict with it on their skin.

breathing, saliva, brushing / mouthwash, eating, and drinking should be purging your mouth. So how does a detectable amount stay around in a person if they are not incubating the virus.

Because virus are good at surviving in these environments. The mechanisms that you have discussed are very inefficient at removing virus, especially from the nose which doesn't get brushed or mouth washed.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I have three friends that just got off of a 14 day quarantine this week. Three different families. Three different circles.

All three had been fully vaccinated months ago. They were tested because someone they worked with or lived with were exposed. They were all shocked they showed positive and had to isolate for 14 days.

Being vaccinated did not seem to benefit them much. I think that is why they are talking about stopping the testing on vaccinated people. It doesn't look good and is hurting their cause.

All said their symptoms were mild, if any. One just had lost of taste and smell. Two said they just felt tired. So who knows? Maybe it was mind over matter. After being forced to stay locked up for 14 days, after being told you are sick and a potential threat, maybe they just started to believe it.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It sucks ton have some delight as the eugenics program rolls out. Bill has gotten a few things right, but comes across as a deep state shill, friend of Epstein. Maybe he will bounce back with some proper treatment, if he got the vaccination, IDK? With 28 different cells targets of the ACE2 spike protein there is a culling going on.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

How many people still get the flu, even though they got a flu shot?

Depending of which vaccine one gets, "efficacy" ranges anywhere from 60% to around 80%. That means that between 20% to 40% of people who are vaccinated will still get the virus. Of those people, because of the vaccine, most of them will not show any symptoms and even less will need hospitalization due to the virus.

I don't know why you've got a picture of the President and Vice President in your OP, because the vaccine was Trump's. And good on him for that! He did a lot to ensure pharma had the seed money needed to create the vaccine, with little to no financial risk for their shareholders, therefore speeding up the whole process significantly. All the Biden Administration did was facilitate the roll out.

Since our health care system and our hospitals are not really at risk of being overwhelmed by people sick and dying from the virus, thanks to the number of people vaccinated, the mask mandates can be relaxed.

So now, the only people really at risk for dire health consequences from not social distancing or wearing masks, etc., are people who have not been vaccinated. But, even if those people get sick, we've got some really good therapies now too.

edit on 14-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
From what I understand, Vaccines don't grant instant immunity, rather, heightened the mitigating factors to help fight the illness to the point where the User can comfortably continue performing whatever without fear of debilitating affects.

Basically, "I got a cough, but I'm good" kinda deal.

I mean, we get vaccine shots and still get sick, right? I know I got the Flu in the Army and we have 6 series shots...or was it 10? Ugh....

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The research into this virus started way before Trump...

Also why quarantine IF It’s not supported by science

And They said they “pulled” funding lol

Every “expert” you listen to has been proven A.) wrong and B.) A liar

But do what you want; because it’s America and I still believe in freedom of expression

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The point of the vaccine although it is not 100% effective is also that with some having over 90% protection, those that do get it as some have even noted in this thread, they will usually have mild symptoms and not usually experience the other severe symptoms such as hospitalization and things like heart failure and blood clots in the lungs which some of my friends with Covid experienced. Bill said he feels fine.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

From what I understand, it has been about ACE2 all along. the impacts this has on the womb helps the depopulation agenda. The latest discussion between Ran Paul and Anthony Fauci... too little too late? IDK? It ain't going to kill everyone one.

To see Fauci and others face an honest tribunal will reignite some hope of justice for this planet.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It sucks ton have some delight as the eugenics program rolls out. Bill has gotten a few things right, but comes across as a deep state shill, friend of Epstein. Maybe he will bounce back with some proper treatment, if he got the vaccination, IDK? With 28 different cells targets of the ACE2 spike protein there is a culling going on.

OK, how about we arrange to meet up online some time in the future. Say, X years from now.

If you can show me statistical evidence that there has been a cullingEugenics program, or any kind of population control agenda in relation to the vaccine, I will sincerely apologies to you and will admit that I was fooled.

If you can't then you admit that you got taken in by some dumb internet conspiracy.

Sounds fair?

Maybe one of us could streak naked across campus or French kiss a cow, or whatever Truth or Dare thing is popular with your generation when they lose a bet?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How many people still get the flu, even though they got a flu shot?

I heard somewhere that flu shots are ordered 6 or more months in advance based on a prediction of which strains of flu (There are hundreds of different strains) will be the worst that winter. Rather than based on current data.

So it can often be the case that the flu shots are simply protecting you against the wrong variations of flu. Or that a new strain emerges after the shots have been finalized.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

The research into this virus started way before Trump...

Not "this" virus, but yeah, SARS and Coronaviruses have been researched for some time. So?

And They said they “pulled” funding lol

"“Gain-of-function” research is not the same as finding an effective vaccine. Trump expedited the vaccine by funding the seed money required, and limiting the financial liability of big phama stockholders.

edit on 14-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No one gets the flu anymore

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Poor bill.....
Hope he makes a full recovery

New Rule....
Get the vaccine....still get virus

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you can't then you admit that you got taken in by some dumb internet conspiracy.

I have been wrong in the past, hope I am wrong again. Been on this site since 2009 after getting censored on another site. I may take a break at times as it does my head in. If we are still around in a couple of years then should be over the worst of this wave.
edit on 14-5-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join