It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doug Ford....Omglg.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Kk....I just want to start this by saying, "has anyone noticed a pattern yet"?

We have the most incompetent people, ever, in the history of all time, ever, dumbest, ever, attempting to lead us. OMG.

I've never seen a more incompetent, donut consuming machine, as Doug Ford.

His Brother was the infamous Crackhead Mayor of Toronto.

Poor Canada....Who TF thinks this guy can make a rational decision about his own health, let alone that of the Province....

God Help us All.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Incompetence seems to be the new normal these days.

+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And even better, I hear Canada is set to increase it's postal ballots number by 5000%, yes five thousand percent. and also making them eligible to be counted after the polls close. Remind you of anywhere else?

Sour & Smelly Fish Source

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Mate these people are not in charge of anything .

They are pawns on a board , he is just one of many controlled by someone behind the curtain .

I assume many of these politicians are controlled by a singular Master , doing his or her biding . As long as they are good little lap dogs they live a good life , but if they bite there Master they suffer the consequences.

it's a shadowy game .

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yeah, it does seem that the most incompetent people in our country are getting sent to DC.

Please people of America, just because you want to get rid of the pushy morons in your areas, don't elect them to congress to get them out of your hair. Just tell them they can make money in California so they move there.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I dunno what to say other than...somehow Ontario's government makes BC's look good. Seems impossible but here we are..

a reply to: rickymouse

Wrong country dude. It's about a different crackhead, not the President's son, the Premier of Ontario and his dead former mayor of Toronto crackhead brother.
edit on 13/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

And even better, I hear Canada is set to increase it's postal ballots number by 5000%, yes five thousand percent. and also making them eligible to be counted after the polls close. Remind you of anywhere else?

Sour & Smelly Fish Source

Indeed.

We still count paper ballots here, I guess that counts for a little. No voting machines here.

Doesn't mean there is no cheating, just we can brag about paper ballots....lmao.

Poor World, omg...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno what to say other than...somehow Ontario's government makes BC's look good. Seems impossible but here we are..

Lol.

Our government here makes Palestine look yummy.

ETA: thanks for clarifying that to Ricky, bro.

edit on 5/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Great post. Totally why I came here in 2008.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

As an American, I sincerely miss Rob Ford. It was nice having the most blundering, idiotic, unqualified, head case of a leader located somewhere other than the USA... Unfortunately, once Ford died the US set about regaining that crown with Whitmer, Cuomo, Lujan-Grishom, Biden, and a slew of underling city mayors and whatnot all vying for the crown of #... not much chance Canada sees the lead in that area again for a good while.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Don't hold your breath, man.

We are honing our strategies....

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

Interesting ...it says you registered in 2012.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

Interesting ...it says you registered in 2012.

He came in 2008....but he stayed for the 2012...

so..yea...

ermmm...k..i'll back out now..

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I don't think you have it worse, we have joe byden. We're in a similar boat but it seems you guys are much further along towards the #hole side of the spectrum.

We still have freedom of speech and our right to bear arms
But for how long?

All I can say is I have a huge off grid pad and I'm sipping beers right about now just waiting for it to pop off. Good luck and come all to all my compatriots.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I don't think you have it worse, we have joe byden. We're in a similar boat but it seems you guys are much further along towards the #hole side of the spectrum.

We still have freedom of speech and our right to bear arms
But for how long?

All I can say is I have a huge off grid pad and I'm sipping beers right about now just waiting for it to pop off. Good luck and come all to all my compatriots.

We have freedom of speech too. What at Fn joke.

Yea, we have the illusion of rights. How far has that got us?

I'm a northerner on 40 acres, no worries. Nothing touching me on this property, but I'll still say my piece.

This is global...not just a north american thang...when it "pops" off...we'll ALL be F'd.

I think they want it to SHTF.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I think they want it to SHTF.

Of course they do , They are testing the waters to see what we can handle e.g. Covid-19 , the Pipe line " gas shortage" all of it is just a precursor to the big collapse well Big controlled collapse .

After the smoke clears they will step forward with there shiny new Communist Government , they are seeing now that they dont have to do much in the way of Chaos to get most people to submit maybe just take away the Internet for a week or two.
edit on 13-5-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

We have freedom of speech too.

Does Canada have any speech laws? Yes? Or how about.....

"uses, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is abusive or insulting, within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

I omitted the word "threatening" from the above Canadian laws because I agree that threatening should be illegal. However the Canadian law says "or" "or" "or" so it includes all of the above regardless of "threatening".

The U.S. has no such laws as your country does above. Do you consider this freedom of speech?
edit on 5/14/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Spelling correction

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This guy is boning Ontario like it's the last night on the earth right now, and he didn't even buy us dinner first.

I still remember the night he won the last provincial election, we all thought, "how bad can he be", ugh, it's amazing when the modern conservatives here make Brain Mulroney look like a champ.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As bad as the news is, I would be more concerned about the passing of Bill C-10 and how they are making different excuses to regulate the internet an broadcasting whatever content they deem fit.

I'm OK with Harrassment laws, but Hate Laws is too broad of a term, an it is up to whatever any of the Big Wigs would classify what is Hate speech...and that could be anything.

If it gets passed, they could shut down folks like Jordan Peterson, an Joe Rogan shows and classify them as some kind of danger...apparently. Funny enough, Peterson actually said he has a much larger following then CBC.

edit on 14-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Technically, in Canada we have freedom of "expression" not freedom of "speech".

My family has property up north on a river, it's just a few trailers now, but I'm going to build some little cabins up there over the next few years.

One thing about our everlasting lockdown is that I've realized how much I enjoy not being in the company of others, hah!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join