It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time of the Abomination of Desolation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Desolation occurs with extreme trauma - the traumatised becoming isolated in their suffering - no recourse to succour, no healing, a dead existence.

Quite so. It was Ezra's reaction when he dicovered that some of the Jews were marrying non-believers.
I suspect the problem is that people are confusing the two words "desolation" and "devastation", and letting the second one influence their interpretations.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: visitedbythem

With important verses, go word by word, using definitions from strongs concordance, not the translations from the Catholics.

Times up, very shortly.

That's the problem with prophesy. Ever since the council of Nicea and the expulsion of the apocrypha, the Bible has been manipulated to mean what ever the rulling class wants it to mean.

And the translators of the NT weren't divinely inspired. They were directed to interpret the meaning by the politicians seeking control over the masses.

Total mess and imo most Bible scholars are full of rancid covfefe with their own agenda.

I for one can see how valuable the "end times" for political manipulation not salvation.

if you didn't read it you wouldnt know the theme throughout the entirety of the New Testament is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

That is all it ever was about. Any so called religious scholar who says anything else missed the Bible.

Matthew 22: 35-39 is where we learn if we love our neighbors as ourselves and love God, we will not need the other commandments. Most of us see that everything else falls into place when you are truly loving of each person you meet. No that doesn't make it so they will love you back but that is between them and God.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
the Timing of Abomination of Desolation is Midway of the 70th week (end-times, Tribulations...
the middle of the final 7 year end-times is also termed 42 months (several times in Book of Revelation)

immediately after the AntiChrist becomes Revealed, upon having a fatal headwound which the AC fully recovered from... IOW he got 'Resurrrected'

also at Mid-Week , the 2 witnesses are sent out to Evangelize (in sackcloth & ashes)
also the 144,000 get Sealed in total disregard to the fallen people who already chose to recieve the Mark/ Name/ Number = of the Beast

a lot of things transpire in the middle of the 7 year period of Tribulation, when the AC is revealed as being Evil Entit
~ or 42 Months after a 7 year Peace Treaty is fashioned for the sake of the then existing Jewish Nation of People

But it al falls apart after the charismatic world-problem-solver get assassinated in the head, dies yet returns to life

the strange 'Sealing-of-144000' by God is odd in light of the present 'Pandemic crisis from a virus' ...
could the future sealing of 144000 have any relationship to the Immunity Protection a sealed person would receive from God & Angels fight against the Beast and other Plagues or Pestilences to come ?
? is COVID just the first practice run, at both a disease/DNA / immune system modification?
AKA; Mark of the beast ??

let's not go too far down that rabbit hole so soon

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

He did make another in Mark 13.
32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

All the prophesies and signs considered I would say at the very least he's back in town. If not in the bushes outside the door getting ready to surprise the sleepers. And considering the day of Jezreel prophecy he's running out of time for his big appearance.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I agree, so what
What should I do?
Didn’t Jesus say we should love others, our enemies, all, that’s all I can do
I am watching, look here I am, I see
But that’s not my calling, Jesus said to love others, that’s “the” command
I can’t change anything but myself, where I started, till it’s finished

The gospel isn’t revelations or Armageddon, it’s to love like Jesus

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

if you didn't read it you wouldnt know the theme throughout the entirety of the New Testament is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. That is all it ever was about. Any so called religious scholar who says anything else missed the Bible.

I have found that when a guy is on easy street with good health, money in the bank, nice house, good car and all the bells and whistles in life, it is real easy to love everybody. But that all disappears when you stand there watching the bums burn your life work to the ground.

What do you suppose Jesus means when He says to love your enemy? Does He mean to pat their backs while they burn your business down to the ground? Give them a big hug while they stick a knife in your ribs? Unlock the house so they can take your wealth? Kiss their cheek while they lie and curse God? Where does it start and where does it end? Does it end when they come after your mom or pop or your kids and wife? Just what is this love thing that this new culture is promoting?

Back a ways when i was a youngster and sitting in the pews, the message from the same bible was death and hell along with respect. Respect your neighbor just like you want respect. But then all that started to change when the old folks died out and the new preachers came in with that word love.

Are we to actually love that bum that just burned a business to the ground? What is meant by love? Love is a real big word that means a lot of things but I am not so sure that it means what these new preachers are preaching.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
(Fake History)
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...
1444 B.C. Halley's Comet = Date of the Exodus of the Jewish Peoples
607 B.C. Halley's Comet = Date the Jewish People are Removed from the First Temple
(636 Years to 30 A.D. ..... Luke 3:23 ..... when the Crucifixion Took Place and Joseph Took the Body of Jesus to be Burried According to the Gospel of Saint John) (636 Years according to the Revelation)
(Each Division of Daniel's Prophecy, marks the removal by death penalty of the Jewish People out of Jerusalem.............daniel's prophecy has four clauses or divisions)

(Fake History Reply)

ISAIAH 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

(When the land fell to the "medes and the persians"..........they were given strength from the "ites"............to not only drive the jewish people by penalty of death out of babylonia, but out of jerusalem also............the jewish people remained in that geographic area as is recorded in the books of ezra and esther.........and then reinfected jerusalem as history records) (jerusalem for the jews, was their calling card to fornicate with themselves with many nations)

(Death Penalty by the Rotting of the Body......unified field/dead flesh/dirth.......will drive them out.......the new spirit the gospels said in the last days the "prince of the power of the air/lord of the air", would open the graves, and then those that remain would worship the lord)

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.........................shall be poured upon the desolate.

Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. to 12/21/2012 = 49 Years or One Week
12/21/2012 + "1260 + 1260" = 12/2019 Covid-19 (One Week of Seven Years Confirmation) (Space Ship Borisov)
(Space Ship Oumuamua) 10/19/2017 + 1600 Days of Revelation = 3/2022 (RABIES?) (Midst Middle of the Week COUNTDOWN)

(Statement)

"1290+1335" of Daniel is for the son of man, not the abomination of desolation
"2300" of Daniel is for the spirit that comes first, not the abomination of desolation

"1260+1260" is for the abomination of desolation, and the book of revelation provides detail............this is legal and true

(2300 was completed in days from 2011 to 2017 Space Ship Oumuamua)
(1290 + 1335 was completed in days from 2014 to 2021 FLIGHT 370, in suicide pleasure, mankind is not a witness of the son of man or god, mankind is just some dead thing)
(1260 + 1260 was completed in days from 2012 to 2019 Space Ship Borisov)

(space ship 2014 collided with Missing Flight 370, in a suicide pleasure controversy with God, over his testimony, the reward is the death penalty, for suicide pleasure with the son of man, and this is done frequently)

(RABIES should euthanize between 60 and 80 percent of the usa's population in only a few short years, if you are fortunate, if not, maybe 40 to 60 percent, the rest will suffer in pleasure believing this is the new age)

edit on 16-6-2021 by allibba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The prince of the air you claim is Jesus is Satan in fact. Satan is trapped on this Earth and this domain ends at the edge of our Atmosphere. Satan decides who lives and dies of the flesh but we are spirit beings in an avatar. Jesus accepts us as God's when we accept him as the way to God and when you are baptized you are given the gift of the Holy Spirit. Jesus during his test showed us that Satan is the Prince of all the Earth and Sky. The Heavens are off limits to the fallen ones.

a reply to: allibba

edit on 17-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The abomination of desolation is already defined in scripture, when the antichrist stands in the Holy Place and declares himself to be God. Sacrifices don’t bother God, they will resume in the millennial temple (Ezekiel 40-48), but for purification to enter sacred spaces not for sin.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Way too much of religion in general involves doing things that don't make a lick of sense and believing in stuff that if you just heard it on the street and it didn't name drop a famous prophet you would think it's complete and utter nonsense to the point of being insulting.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Sacrifices don’t bother God, they will resume in the millennial temple (Ezekiel 40-48), but for purification to enter sacred spaces not for sin.

I disagree.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Sacrifices don’t bother God, they will resume in the millennial temple (Ezekiel 40-48), but for purification to enter sacred spaces not for sin.

I disagree.

What basis do you disagree? That’s what the prophecies in Ezekiel chapters 40-48 say. Remember, most sacrifices in the Mosaic Covenant were for purification to enter the temple area, not for sins which was on Yom Kippur once a year.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I disagree.

It is the antichrist; son of perdition, the lawless one, that stops the renewed sacrifices in the temple, before proclaiming himself god. After establishing the false peace. It doesn't seem the bible is against the renewed sacrifices.
edit on 18-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

The only ones who would continue sacrifices are those that reject Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice and the fulfillment of the law.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The only ones who would continue sacrifices are those that reject Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice and the fulfillment of the law.

Maybe, maybe not. But, in the end it is clear that the stopping of sacrifices in the rebuilt temple, will be done by the lawless one themselves.

I also question your narrow interpretation, when even Jesus went to the temple at the time of sacrifice and was not at all worried about the sacrificing he was only angered by the moneychangers who were ripping off the faithful in the purchasing of sacrifices.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This is true during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation before the Antichrist causes them to cease, it’s not true in the millennial temple in Ezekiel chapters 40-48. But also those sacrifices which will be administered by the family of Zadok aren’t sin sacrifices, but sacrifices of purification to enter Holy spaces (the temple).

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

Maybe, maybe not. But, in the end it is clear that the stopping of sacrifices in the rebuilt temple, will be done by the lawless one themselves.

I also question your narrow interpretation, when even Jesus went to the temple at the time of sacrifice and was not at all worried about the sacrificing he was only angered by the moneychangers who were ripping off the faithful in the purchasing of sacrifices.

He had not yet been sacrificed not "fulfilled" the law.
I don't have a narrow interpretation anyone who did not accept that sacrifice is not one of Gods chosen.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

This is true during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation before the Antichrist causes them to cease, it’s not true in the millennial temple in Ezekiel chapters 40-48. But also those sacrifices which will be administered by the family of Zadok aren’t sin sacrifices, but sacrifices of purification to enter Holy spaces (the temple).

There is only one holy place left the living temple of Gods people built with the cornerstone that was rejected, Jesus.
The temple is now the bride of Christ, a bride is made one with her husband by Gods joining.
The temple became a spiritual temple and the curtain to the most holy was torn in two when Jesus died for that reason

What good would a sacrifice do after the perfect sacrifice was made for all mankind?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Are we to actually love that bum that just burned a business to the ground? What is meant by love? Love is a real big word that means a lot of things but I am not so sure that it means what these new preachers are preaching.

Jesus suffered and gave his life for mankind even though we are largely evil and disobedient.

The love we have for those you are speaking of is we pray for them because they can change! We have changed or can change! He did not give up on us our love is prayer. We don't retaliate because we would then fall right back into evil again, we wait because vengeance is mine says the lord and there will be judgment for each of us.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There is only one holy place left the living temple of Gods people built with the cornerstone that was rejected, Jesus.

“The Holy Place” all throughout the OT is the area of the tabernacle and later the temples where the temple furniture stood, between the front door of the temple and the veil. The Holy of Holies is called the “Most Holy Place”. The Antichrist will stand in the area of the third temple between the door and the veil of the Holy of Holies and declare himself to be God.

The temple is now the bride of Christ, a bride is made one with her husband by Gods joining.

Metaphorically speaking, yes indeed. Doesn’t change the fact that Daniel, Jesus, John, and Paul said a third temple will be standing during the 7 year tribulation week of years. The Antichrist will stop the sacrifices, commit the abomination of desolation and the false prophet will institute the mark of the beast in the middle of that 7 year tribulation.

The temple became a spiritual temple and the curtain to the most holy was torn in two when Jesus died for that reason

Yeah, correct. Doesn’t change the fact the Jews will build a third temple someday, resume sacrifices, and will be desecrated by the Antichrist before the return of Jesus. Daniel’s 70 Weeks prophecy was not for the church, it was only “for thy people” (Jews) and “the Holy City” Jerusalem)

What good would a sacrifice do after the perfect sacrifice was made for all mankind?

Won’t do any good at all, but the Jews don’t come to accept Jesus as Messiah until the last half of Daniel’s 70th week, evangelism by the 144,000 & two witnesses and persecution by the Antichrist. If you’re asking about the millennial temple (4th temple) in Ezekiel chapters 40-48 then those sacrifices are not sin sacrifices to begin with but purification sacrifices to enter the temple area/throne room of Christ.
edit on 8 21 2021 by NOTurTypical because: Error

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join