It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maricopa County Election Supervisors will face the Senate on May 18th in a live-streamed hearing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well it appears that some evidence of voter fraud has surfaced during the Maricopa County audit after all.

Deleted databases, ballot boxes without seals, and counts that don't match the recounts are some of the issues at hand and the Senate wants answers. County officials are being brought in for a hearing on May 18th that will be live-streamed to the public.

arizonadailyindependent.com... nty-officials-to-state-capitol/

“This suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed,” Fann wrote to Sellers. “Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?” Fann then proposed all the key parties sit down at the Arizona State Capitol on May 18 to address the EMS files as well as other issues “without recourse to additional subpoenas or other compulsory process.” The meeting will be livestreamed so the public can watch, she noted.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

there are ways to retrieve deleted data as long as the original hardware is still onsite. A non computer person likely doesn't know that, so there is a good chance that the data can be brought back, if they are allowed access to the servers.

But more importantly, who deleted the data and why? If there is nothing to hide, there should be nothing to delete.
time will tell.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
May have something to do with the shredding and acid washing and general red herring cover-up 👀😎👀

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Omg can we stop with election fraud proof already? If you keep looking for it all you are going to do is find more. Think of what that will do to the appearance of legitimacy our election have always held. I mean c'mon man

edit on 13-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is going to be looked into, why did that server data appear to disappear.
But are we to suppose that the question of the bamboo ballots will be raised again? I haven't heard anything more about that one other than one of the spokesman guys for this audit claiming that someone somewhere suggested that bamboo would be found in the paper so that the audit had to go looking for it. Any further information on that claim or will that be among the ''other'' things that Fann and company will talk about at that meeting.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ANOTHER hearing held by the Arizona state Senate?

Crap.

Senates can't DO anything to right wrongs.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This is going to be looked into, why did that server data appear to disappear.
But are we to suppose that the question of the bamboo ballots will be raised again? I haven't heard anything more about that one other than one of the spokesman guys for this audit claiming that someone somewhere suggested that bamboo would be found in the paper so that the audit had to go looking for it. Any further information on that claim or will that be among the ''other'' things that Fann and company will talk about at that meeting.

I know there was a claim that 40,000 fake ballots were flown in from South Korea.

Regardless a full forensic audit should include verifying the ballot paper, and the audit team is doing just that with UV light, 5K camera magnification, and other methods.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks. So this meeting will address this missing server question along with others on the 18th. I wonder if the issues that will be raised can be resolved on that day alone. Might it take longer than this one meeting to do so? Could it be that some of the issues will need to be looked into for a longer period of time and hence, push any conclusions off for another week or month. All of these unresolved issues of importance, these pending bombshells are making me dizzy.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
and counts that don't match the recounts are some of the issues at hand and the Senate wants answers.

They had to destroy the fake ballots that had been counted during the election.

That's why there was all that shredding and burning.

If an auditor actually found a trove of fake ones, well, OMG ...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So this meeting will address this missing server question along with others on the 18th. I wonder if the issues that will be raised can be resolved on that day alone. Might it take longer than this one meeting to do so? Could it be that some of the issues will need to be looked into for a longer period of time and hence, push any conclusions off for another week or month.

Just FYI, the County officials have not agreed to this meeting. The Senate president has requested/proposed the meeting as a way to resolve the issues without resorting to further legal action and subpoenas. My best guess is if the County agrees to the meeting, they are probably ready to work it out. If they aren't ready to work it out, and take the court route, then they probably won't agree to the meeting. I'm watching for any official word...

All of these unresolved issues of importance, these pending bombshells are making me dizzy.

Me too!!!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Have there always been these dangling issues? The ones that get the big ''flash'' in the media for a day or so and then just dwindle away? Or is it just that the media is looking for ''sparkle'' to attract attention for a say or so until the next ''sparkle'' comes up. All these promises of ''tomorrow, tomorrow'' or ''early next week'' are getting monotonous.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Have there always been these dangling issues? The ones that get the big ''flash'' in the media for a day or so and then just dwindle away? Or is it just that the media is looking for ''sparkle'' to attract attention for a say or so until the next ''sparkle'' comes up. All these promises of ''tomorrow, tomorrow'' or ''early next week'' are getting monotonous.

For the most part, non-bias information on the Maricopa audit is barley being reported by the media, which is why I keep searching and staying on top of these issues. The msm clearly wants us to believe that there's nothing to see here and we are all crazy conspiracy theorist to think that Biden won the election any way other than fairly.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's only been the last few days that some of these bombshell issues have become public, and a few last week as well, and much or mostly from Twitter and interviews. Unfortunately it's not being reported in the usual "reputable" media, which is quite frustrating. Everything is long on opinion and short on hard facts. It's weird -- even more weird than usual. I've never seen anything like this. The public deserves better than this.

If this meeting doesn't go forward, where we can all get some answers, the Senators need to give the public some updates and answers. If nothing else, they need to explain why the audit won't be completed as expected, and how they can complete the audit with so much data erased.

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have a program here at home which does a complete delineation of a hard drive it inverts the ones and zeros while doing several format passes on the drive.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Using SOKILL and data is gone forever. It cannot be found, not even in memory.

originally posted by: network dude

there are ways to retrieve deleted data as long as the original hardware is still onsite. A non computer person likely doesn't know that, so there is a good chance that the data can be brought back, if they are allowed access to the servers.

But more importantly, who deleted the data and why? If there is nothing to hide, there should be nothing to delete.
time will tell.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Wonder how many times we are going to hear 5th amendment.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here's a link with a little more info and a video about the irregularities, which are beginning to sound criminal.

www.oann.com... L5vmzUtICpuC9fFlcxAoA8

It look like auditors have found a bunch of duplicate/adjudicated ballots as well. Here's a link with a video.

www.oann.com...

And if you are watching the arena live-stream and wondering were all the equipment has gone, the audit team is taking a break for a week and also allowing a high school graduation to take place.

www.newsbreak.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Dominion is refusing to release the Maricopa County election information that the auditors and the state Senate have requested.

trendingpolitics.com... tm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-is-going-on-dominion-voting-says-they-will-not-release-info-on-maricopa-voting-machines-crugg

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

time will tell.

Not if it had been properly scrubbed with a multi-pass DoD protocol or something similar which i suspect has happened just like with Hillarie's server.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Last I heard, the Supervisors are meeting amongst themselves on Moday, and will likely appear before the Senate on Tuesday at 1:00pm PST, or Arizona time, for a live-streamed public hearing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join