It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Race Theory Destroy it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Here have a biscuit!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The reason I say that is you are stating to all of us in the States as if it is out problem to solve it. I am asking you the same thing.

Critical Race Theory is indoctrination. It is a tool of the Progressives in the US to teach what they want and not allow critical thinking or discussion. If you disagree they scream racist.

Anyone teaching their child Critical Race Theory is raising a bigoted little Marxist....

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Hey let you country bow to the mob and let history decide how far up your ass you can shove that biscuit
edit on 13-5-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

They make us sick, too. It's ironic... Most of bLM is filled with white people acting like they know what's best for black people. I'm just waiting for the day these black militant people wake up and go after the low hanging fruit.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
a reply to: DBCowboy

Harry and Meghan are fair game. We hate them

Who doesn't? Megan is a great example of how fast a lib can ruin something. I don't think there's been a newcomer to join the royal family and tear it apart faster than Megan has, and we're talking about more than 500 years since Bloody Mary was Queen.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Quit bein' a coont will ya? telling the yanks to shoov biskits up dare arses....Are you day drinkin and thinkin to much...
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002021-05-13T14:08:25-05:000225 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Has anyone here been actually and specifically impacted by woke? I read about it a lot but it's never had a direct effect on me or anyone I know.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yes. My family. My son worked for 3 years to go to a certain college prep school in our area. A very good school that would have truly benefited him.

After he started his first week he was called a racist because he thought finding a cure for cancer (my mother died of stage 4 in 2019) was more important that BLM. It was a class discussion and he was bullied for it. Online and on Zoom. The teacher and admin said he should know better than to go against specific thinking. Can you imagine because I never did that it would be that bad. This is not Berkley. It is a HS.

The next instance was he recorded secretly by another student because some of his friend sand he were talking about Trump at Lunch. The friend was asking them questions and baiting them. As 13 year olds they did not get it. Nothing rude or bad was said just non support for Biden. Admin suspended my son and his friends for 3 days for disimformation (yup like it was 1935) and the kid who recorded it nothing. In fact he got a concil position at the school. After that the same kid then spread more rumors about how my son hates blacks and gays to the point he got in a fight after he was confronted for the 3rd time. The first 2 I told him to let it go. 3rd strike defend yourself and he did. 3 months in he was withdrawn and i had a fight verbally with the principal. He is now homeschooled and will be till he graduates.

It is real. The woke in schools are making it impossible for critical or individual thinking. It is not just the kids it is also the admin and teachers. This is in Central Florida.
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002021-05-13T14:59:10-05:000210 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002021-05-13T15:01:26-05:000326 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

A British trait from waaaaaaaay back.

Correction.
A human trait from waaaaaaaay back.

I think wokism is more advanced in the USA but it has far too much influence over here too.
Where did it start?
Does it really matter?
The important thing is we do everything to oppose its advancement and eradicate it.

edit on 13/5/21 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My children will bend the knee to no man or be cohearsed to do so or will be made to feel ashamed because the colour of their skin or made to feel second class in their own country

White middle aged men are seen as irrelevant racists in their own country and that needs to stop

I am a soldier. . A British soldier.. And didn't put my ass on the line so some yank American fckwit can have a safe space and demolish monuments that bought democracy to the world and freed slaves. Died in the trenches in world war one and in world war two died in France, North Africa, Italy for you!!!!

For you sat there!!

For freedom of speech and each other

I am determined to crush wokeness and have no problems crushing their safe places

edit on 13-5-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

Hey let you country bow to the mob and let history decide how far up your ass you can shove that biscuit

Seems to me you're making up infections. And painting with a pretty
wide brush. Just to brag about biscuits and tea and have something
to bitch about. Sorry amigo but the pandemic won't allow us to
cross the pond. Not just to come over there and discipline your
monkeys. We got enough problems with our own snowflakes. Maybe
you got a biscuit stuck in your own blow hole. I can't tell from over
here but maybe you need to blow it out your ass.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm English, and white. Have a Masters degree in Engineering and am former UK special forces.

You are a product of us. Even the revolutionary war of1776 was an English civil war.

Your language is English too

not American

Your bored entitled children are infecting mine online

Stop it

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Uh huh! Uh haha eh hahaha Buhahahahaha I'll get right on that sir.
BUUUHahahaha!

I'm beginning to think you're more special Ed than special ops.
edit on 13-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yep do it

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's not America. It's progressives and liberals.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Maybe you should put at least part of the blame on Social Media, and not solely on America.

The Trident of evil:

Facebook, Twitter, Google (DarpaAlphabet).

All American though if where honest.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Looks like your nation's political idiocy and woke STD stemmed from within, amongst your own homegrown retards... same as the USA's did.

The mistake was all of our nations permitted this crap for far too long and now we're all paying for that tolerance and inaction.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Ahh, Its CornishCeltGuy back to wind us up! LOL Welcome back man, I almost didnt recognize you. The year two level grammar threw me off.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yeah I know, I fell for this fools rhetoric, but to be fair its hard not to snap back at stupid OP's like this. I mean my poo thread got shut down after 2 minutes and this drivel is allowed to fester for days.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ouch

I must apologise I was very very drunk mods please bin this

My dad died a few weeks ago and now my brother is in hospital with liver failure and I'm at his side and reading this thread I have some balls trolling a whole country but at least I keep in the t and c's

I'm not Cornish Celtic thingy my name is actually Craig. I am former UK special forces which is something I shouldn't advertise on a conspiracy site :/

I am however very sorry I posted this. Maybe a sobriety test should be added

I'm going back to work out how much it's going to cost to bury my brother and stop my mom from being hysterical

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join