It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Race Theory Destroy it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You created that mess America And you need to sort it.

Over here in the UK we have been infected by your race and woke politics. I read that you allow your children (white) to bow down and hate their colour and history and have workmates apologising to people of cololour for their "white privilege"

The UK is an accepting country to the detriment of itself. We are the land of tea and biscuits (Yorkshire tea) but your politics online has infected our young to the point we have pastor's imprisoned for preaching the word of God.

My neighbour who like me is an ex soldier and from Nairobi get on like a house on fire and swap war stories and I told him I would never kneel before him. He said " No way man you fam. This crap is designed to destroy us and our unity".

Stop this crap America And stop infecting the whole world with wokenes

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

As the spokesman for the United States of America I'd like to formally apologize and ask if the Queen would take us back.

I'll even slap Boris for you.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Maybe you should put at least part of the blame on Social Media, and not solely on America.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We love our American cousins but the queen is mourning the loss of her husband so leave her alone.
Harry and Meghan are fair game. We hate them

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 13-5-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

it's just the #tards doing all that. Most of us aren't idiots and see this for what it is. Those that wish to kneel will get what they ask for, and likely ask for more.

This is the final throes of the democrats, they emptied the bag and have nothing left to use. This will go away soon.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If you want to nip it in the bud, get active in what they are brainwashing your children with in your educational system. You want it destroyed? You have to tear out it's roots.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

Stop this crap America And stop infecting the whole world with wokenes

Well you and a few other EU countries infected America with slavery. We blame you all, especially the Dutch!

JKing

Blacks are not the only group that were oppressed and exploited. I think just about every group in the world had someone's boot on them at one time or another. I'm part Irish and also German Jew, and both of those groups were not treated very well and seen as subhuman at one time. So how far do we take all this?

If we actually look people who are alive today America and Europe are really not the places one should focus on, now Russia, China, Africa, ME might be were these people should invest their time.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Your eyes are clouded cos your on an American site. Politics ? Bah, that pales into significance in the light of the only Western country to suffer certain religious rape gangs. Now let me think? Where were they first identified? Oh yes, Rotherham, eerrr Yorkshire.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy I'll even slap Boris for you.

take a number.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
America didn't infect you, that was done by some of the woke politicians you have in your parliament. I've watched them speak. You're going to have to confront it head on just like we need to do, and it's going to get uglier before it gets better. Read my signature and attached article.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This has its routes with you in America. Even in Paris France your woke culture has taken affect along side Oxford and Cambridge university which are the number one on earth.

Stop with this destructive politics . It's divisive and destroys what it is meant to promote.

What about personal responsibility? ? Let's start with that instead of blaming the world for their crap

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What a load of bollocks. I see old hatreds of the Germans and French boiling just beneath the surface daily.

Peeps here mumble about foreigners sucking off the mega-sized bennies even though they aint citizens. I just saw two indian taxi drivers have an accident in the Tesco parking lot right in front of me......the freakin comments from all the passers by!!!! Jesus.

So no.....ya'll aint no damn better than anyone else with your holier-than-thou horse snip.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So would you kneel for them?

They don't want equal treatment but special treatment and that is where we need to stop none of us alive owns slaves and won't be held responsible for the acts of a few. Or deny our history.

We learn from it and move on

Those asking for reprattion are nothing but frauds, hucksters and people who wouldn't know personal responsibility if it hit their face!

I kneel for no one but my wife and God period

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Who is them? Sounds racist. And you guys are paying reps to the Windrush peeps right? Not cuz of wokeness, but because you were dicks to people that came here to help you after the war.

A British trait from waaaaaaaay back.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
This has its routes with you in America. Even in Paris France your woke culture has taken affect along side Oxford and Cambridge university which are the number one on earth.

Stop with this destructive politics . It's divisive and destroys what it is meant to promote.

What about personal responsibility? ? Let's start with that instead of blaming the world for their crap

No...it doesn't. It has its roots in Marxism, which has been around for longer than you and I have been alive. What's happening now is Neo-Marxism, and it's not strictly an American phenomenon, though admittedly it has certainly built a stronghold here and "critical race theory" itself came out of 70's America, but its Marxism roots are in the English, French, and German idealist and political philosophy of the 30's. A little over-simplified, but correct nonetheless.

What I'm saying is, you can't blame one country and one aspect of Neo-Marxist philosophy when the roots have infected the whole world. Rather than tell America to get rid of CRT, lets get rid of the world-wide infection that is Marxism. Then, CRT will die a quick death.
edit on 5/13/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How's that Muslim bow down working out for you?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Believe me, most of us hate it as much as you do, but we're being held hostage to it until someone finally goes too far.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes!! that

Second line

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't know. Never bowed down to anyone except my wife and definitely won't bow down to any human. Ever

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join