It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid erectile dysfunction and vaccince lottery.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That, alone, should make everyone suspicious.

Absolutely and then we do have many great minds like Dr. Bhakdi
who's said way more than suspicious.

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

Source

edit on 13-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo
Why does it not surprise me that someone who can't get it up is more likely to get sars cov 2?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

People who are over weight, diabetic or who have hypertension are more likely to be hit hard by Covid

These three things are also known to causecontribute to to erectile disfunction.

So we could be looking at a causality V correlation situation here.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: BrokenCircles

If I'm being completely honest, for a guaranteed million $$, I'd let them stick the the needle directly into my wiener. Not the lottery of course, but if it's a guarantee, I'm in.

You know this is strong indication of something I'd rather not speculate on at the moment.

It indicates that I am far from wealthy, and could really use $1,000,000. That's all.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You can still get COVID even if you are vaccinated, so...........do the math.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

You can still get COVID even if you are vaccinated, so...........do the math.

7 Yankees Staffers Test Positive for Covid-19. ALL were Previously Vaccinated.

seven members of the New York Yankee’s baseball organization have tested positive for Covid-19 this week.

All had been previously vaccinated for more than two weeks.

Pitching coach Matt Blake, third base coach Phil Nevin and first base coach Reggie Willits are included in the group of those that have tested positive Wednesday. Four support staff members round out the list of seven. Six of the seven are asymptomatic.

americanconservativemovement.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I have a friend whose partner now has ED since getting his first jab. I understand he wont be taking the second.

Rainbows
Jane

the focus of research should be about COVID scrambling up Ones' Libido...

the arousal aspect causes the blood flow to get redirected, which (unproven as yet) the COVID causes not-to-occur normally...

it is also possible the Prostrate (sphincter) is involved ~~~~ i have serious Reservations of COVID causing emasculation/ impotency
edit on th31162091618913292021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hell not, Erectile dysfunction? now hell broke lose, the males will be cancelling this shot in not time, they can not go without their virility been challenged by a shot.

Hell not, forget that women seems to be getting the worst side effects of this crappy shot, but interfering with male function that is unacceptable.

The irony, they all should have their "mister happy falling off"
due to the shot

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This quote from your article states clearly that men who ALREADY HAVE ED...have a higher chance of getting the China Virus.
Likely, because they already have other pre-existing health conditions in addition to ED.

Men with ED are more than five times more likely to have COVID-19.

This DOES NOT say the China Virus causes ED.

But...Fear.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think you misunderstood.

They're saying that Covid causes erectile dysfunction, not the vaccine.

Or rather that men who get Covid are more likely to at some point have erectile dysfunction.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don't know man, I'd take being middle class for 20-30 more years over being a millionaire for 12-18 months. Better spend it fast.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ever notice that on EVERY commercial on tv for ANY kind of medicine...there is a long list of potential side effects rambled through at the end by a fast-talking voice over?

Those disclaimers aren't aimed at informing the viewer of potential side effects, but rather about covering corporate butts for potential lawsuits.

Since these providers can't be sued over their COVID potions, there is no need for the disclaimers. Really no need even for advertising, as the governments and MSM are doing that for them free of charge.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I think you misunderstood.

They're saying that Covid causes erectile dysfunction, not the vaccine.

Or rather that men who get Covid are more likely to at some point have erectile dysfunction.

Well I bet there are a lot more young healthy men out there who have had the jab and now his best pal wont work, just like my friends partner. But you know.......men.....they don't like to talk about these things.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Darn sorry, I got it wrong, Sorry.

get your shot guys or mister happy will not perk up if you get covid, I have to laugh at this, it seems now the big pharm is to target males where it hurts, "get your shot of mr. happy goes bye, bye"

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Cute, scare the guys with wiener use threats, and then bribe the rest to get their shots with lotto BS.

This absolutely does not prod me to get it. It, again, tells me the most prudent thing to do is avoid, because if you have to BRIBE PEOPLE, then your # most definitely isn't worth it voluntarily.

I have to agree with you. It does little to build trust in a vaccine, when you have to use fear, or the lure of money, to get the people to take it.

The problem here is that the vaccine does not deliver enough of a result to make it worth the risk.

I may get the virus and get sick if I don't get the vaccine, or I may not get the virus at all, whether I take the vaccine or not.

I may take the vaccine and get sick, but not get the virus. I may not take the vaccine and get sick, but not get the virus.

I may have already had the virus and already have antibodies against the virus, but they then encouraging taking the vaccine anyway, because it may make better antibodies than my body created naturally.

Take the vaccine to keep others safe, but you may get the virus anyway, so in that case it did not stop me from getting the virus, so I doubt it would stop me from spreading the virus and making someone sick.

There are just too many variables that do not add up to the vaccine being worth the risk. They can't guarantee how it will work for me today, how can they possibly know how it will affect me in weeks, months, or year?

That is just my take. I am not willing to risk it, even for a million dollars. And I am an old broad.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I know, it gets me all the time specially the one that causes fungal infection in the perineal area, now look how they cover up nicely for nothing more than if you take the pill you butt hole is going to itch like crazy.

I am sure we are about to find out what else covid shot will do to people as symptoms are no established yet, I will not be surprised if ED is one of them, beside itching too.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Darn sorry, I got it wrong, Sorry.

get your shot guys or mister happy will not perk up if you get covid, I have to laugh at this, it seems now the big pharm is to target males where it hurts, "get your shot of mr. happy goes bye, bye"

Our they have another product sitting in the wings, just waiting to bring to market.

They will have a way to lift you up, after they have let you down.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Oh, I am sure and this no joke, big pharma have to be working overnight making miracle treatments, [no cures] for the assortment of side effects for life that many people will suffer after getting the shot, because [this is how big pharma makes money], is not about cures is about treatments that hooks you for life, robs you of your mortality and makes your life a living hell, but hey you are been treated.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Canny argue that big pharma are indeed all about profit and monies.

There apt to punt palliative treatments as opposed to actual cures 9 times out of 10.

But imagine a world without modern medical health care where disease runs riot and unchecked, where Smallpox, Rabies, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Typhoid Fever and Bubonic and Pneumonic plagues are pretty much a death sentence.

No access to insulin, Warfarin or other life saving drugs.

No organ transplants or pretty much any other operations.

Some might argue given our numbers, propensity to become unwell, and spread disease, that would be a return to a living hell for a significant percentage of our respective populations.

Big pharma is a double edged sword, that could do a hell of a lot better, if they had the motivation or encouragement to do so.
edit on 13-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Since the virus can effect blood pressure because it can increase clottability, I suspect it can cause an increase the risk of ED. I also would expect the vaccine to have a similar effect. I did not see any anticlotting chemistry listed in the vaccine ingredients although I never actually researched if those ingredients could suppress clotting factors. I have not researched all of the properties of every chemicals. so there may be some anti-clotting factors to the adjuvants for all I know.

It is important to remember that Covid 19 is the condition that comes from an improper immune response to the SARS-CoV2 virus, the virus is not really that dangerous to most people unless their immune system is messed up one way or another.

I am not afraid of this virus, but I am leary that my immune system will possibly overreact to it or the vaccine itself. I have been eliminating certain things in my diet that can trigger autoimmune problems. I have too strong of an immune system if it is not buffered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join