It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown and down and down.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

Bet you'd love to return to the new normal eh. Yeah, me too! Except here in the UK the establishment of the perpetually terrified is at it again! This time it's the. . . . Cue drumroll . . . .INDIAN STRAAAAAAIN!

Sound scary?
Sound intense?
Does it sound feroeign and terrifying? Good! Because this is the sequel to the British strain! Oh, it will hit around flu season, but that's okay because we've cured the common cold at this point. . .

Let's see what the perpetually wet nappies are saying.

Spooky!

Although infections in England are now at their lowest levels since August, Mr Johnson said new variants “pose a potentially lethal danger”
JINKIES this is suuuuuuuper scary. There's a potential lethal danger when I cross the road and drive my car too! We need to stop doing those things!

Oh no, guess I'll stay in again!

Local restrictions will not contain the spread of the Indian variant of Covid-19, and it should be viewed as a countrywide problem, an expert has warned.

Ha! And we thought we could go back to the new normal of health passes and covid bracelets!

How dare you not be afraid! How dare you be tired of the childish government state spoon feeding us through this nasty wasty pandemic.
Don't worry big daddy government is softening the next lockdown by announcing it now.

We'll all be safely cowering in fear again soon, except in the supermarkets where literally nothing has changed.... They don't have their new monetary system set up yet, about 2 more lockdowbs should do it - there's still a husk of an economy, they'll get rid of that.

This is the future. Hope you decorated your home, you're never gonna leave it. . . .

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks for your perspective.

It seems that much of what happens in the UK, ends up happening over here across the pond. This might be one of those things.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well..if we are right on track for the fourth wave in a few months...this will no doubt be the reason they use. Military checkpoints coming right up.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Of course there will be new lockdowns in the autumn, it will just be a rinse and repeat of last year. Except this time the vaccinated will potentially have bad immune reactions to whatever cold/flu comes round that could be very serious and even deadly for them. It will be blamed on the Indian variant or some new strain being spread around by the unvaccinated.

The most unbelievable thing is the amount of people that believe the BS. From next Monday you can hug someone but you should avoid faces getting to close and be selective in who you hug. Not me thanks I will be permanently social distancing from the morons that go along with and even champion this nonsense.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Where I live, ONE, 1.. 0b1, 0x1 people get this, an entire state goes into lockdown. masks for weeks, and all the trimmings.

It's so scary that if we don't we get arrested.

And to think, I was once worried about that guy on a train sneezing everywhere with breath that stunk like he'd eaten a dead rat.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Fortunately, there's a perfectly GOOD "vaccine" against government overreach and regulation.... it just needs a booster every couple of generations.

The people of France have known about it for a long time.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have been to India, Calcutta was a sad place. Stepping over an old lady getting off the train platform was WTF? People sleep in the the streets with a morning cart picking up the dead. That place is an attraction for the untouchables. Not all of India is that bad, lots of farm land, not too many tractors so many jobs. Many people did not have much, but they had family and something to eat.

With the vaccination rollout I am not surprised by increased death toll, to be expected as treatments are suppressed to get that Emergency Use Authorization. It may be legal, it is not lawful. I am kinda surprised the Indians sucked it up after kicking Bill Gates out a while back.

Microbiology is a complicated world, there are 10 000's if not millions of mutations by now from what was released from that Wuhan Lab.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Well..if we are right on track for the fourth wave in a few months...this will no doubt be the reason they use. Military checkpoints coming right up.

Rookies. They did that with the second wave here.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So India has a scuffle with China and India kicks Mr. Bills ass to the curb.

And what's the rest of the picture here?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

They tried to keep us scared with the supposed British strain not long ago, then they pushed out a new scare, the NY variant.
I guess the Indian strain is next.

I'm still more worried over making it to happy hour. I'll take my covid shots at the bar.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

To be honest they do have a strain that gives you black fungus. This affects the lungs if breathed in. I am not sure if it's from Covid, but it doesn't sound good. Now that we have an idiot president running the show, what do you want to bet he doesn't shut down flights coming in from India, because he doesn't want to seem racists?! Yeah, we are in a world of hurt right now. I have a bad feeling about this!
edit on 13-5-2021 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a British Strain or Indian Strain, just as well could be called a Chinese variant.

There is no universally accepted definition for the terms 'strain', 'variant', in the virology community. The only thing that is variant is the name.

I believe they are using these new 'variant' names so they can continuously keep you in fear.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's the "triple-mutant" Indian strain. SCARY!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Considering the Spanish Flu lasted some 3+ years, this is not surprising. Especially considering it's a similar virus. I'm not happy about any of the way it's being handled, but then again I'm not happy with the way people panicked and bought out all the toilet paper back in 2020 either.

No matter what, as long as the MSM and social media are the majority outlets for people to get their "news"...it will always be a panic.

Or this is their "Great Reset"...and they need a kickoff.

edit on 13-5-2021 by havok because: Grammar....

Dae

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Thats not from Covid, thats from high glucose in the blood. Many have type 2 Diabetes and when steroids are given, that highers the sugar even more, which is what is causing the "black fungus". Its a result of poverty and covid. Check out Dr John Campbell's youtube channel, there are a few videos about what is happening in India.

Ahh found the one

Word of warning, that channel is NOT conspiracy related at all... (I'm saying this due to the Ivermectin in the title) however, even this dude cannot help but wonder at what is going on... and I have seen a vid where he calls conspiracy people lunatics! haha oh the irony that I have to say this disclaimer on ATS

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My question is with all the restrictions in travel and having to quarantine when coming into UK, how did this new Indian super strain get into the UK so fast, especially as it was being widely reported of its existence in India, would that not have made travel to and from India to UK even more restrictive?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The so-called disaster in India has claimed fewer than 190 lives, per million people.

As you can see on the World-o-Meters chart, what you're hearing/seeing in the media about India is the same hysteria they drummed up in the UK and USA.

Overhyping Cov-19 in India: www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I have been to India, Calcutta was a sad place. Stepping over an old lady getting off the train platform was WTF? People sleep in the the streets with a morning cart picking up the dead. That place is an attraction for the untouchables. Not all of India is that bad, lots of farm land, not too many tractors so many jobs. Many people did not have much, but they had family and something to eat.

With the vaccination rollout I am not surprised by increased death toll, to be expected as treatments are suppressed to get that Emergency Use Authorization. It may be legal, it is not lawful. I am kinda surprised the Indians sucked it up after kicking Bill Gates out a while back.

Microbiology is a complicated world, there are 10 000's if not millions of mutations by now from what was released from that Wuhan Lab.

too bad all those microbiologists were taken out not that long ago. They might have been able to solve the problem. anyone remember keeping up with the list?

new topics

top topics

join