It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Ignores His Advisors and Decides to Answer Questions - The Results Are Disastrous.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thursday, May 13, 2021

In a stunning admission last week, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said she continually and strongly advises President Biden to not answer impromptu questions from reporters.

Source: nypost.com...

Think about it... The mental soundness and judgement of the President of the United States is not trusted by his own personal advisors!

------------------------

Since Joe Biden has DECADES of experience with answering reporters' questions, he sometimes ignores the advice of his "handers". It's an interesting dynamic. From yesterday..

After responding to a number of questions from reporters on the Colonial Pipeline shutdown, and the unrest in Israel and Gaza, one reporter asked Biden how his infrastructure meeting with bipartisan lawmakers had gone.

"You guys are bad, I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions, I'm supposed to leave!," the president responded.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

And from 3 weeks ago..

After speaking about new federal health guidelines for mask-wearing for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, Biden answered a few shouted questions from gathered reporters at the White House.

"I'm sorry," he said. "This is the last question I'll take, and I'm really gonna be in trouble."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

--------------------------

When Joe Biden ignores his advisors' wishes and responds to reporter's questions, it's obvious why there is so much pressure to keep the President away from un-rehearsed and un-scripted situations.

For example, here is President Biden's answer to an Infrastructure question yesterday..

Biden, who long has been known to put his foot in his mouth, fumbled his own estimate for how much his own plan might bring into federal coffers.

For example, there’s a situation where there’s an estimate of 700 billion, and a trillion, 300 million billion dollars if we hire more IRS agents and we go after those folks who are avoiding taxes at the top end,” he said.
Source: www.msn.com...

And here is President Biden's answer to a question asking how the USA can avoid more Gasoline Shortages..

“I think you’re gonna see where we need significantly larger number of experts in the area of cybersecurity, working for private companies as well as private companies being willing to share data as to what how they’re protecting themselves,” Biden said. “I think that’s part of the long-term answer not just in terms of energy but across the board.”

“In the meantime made it easier for us to have lifted some of the restrictions on the transportation of fuel, as well as access to the United States military providing fuel and with vehicles to get it there were places where it’s badly needed,”
Source: thefederalist.com...

----------------------

As a result of Candidate, and ultimately President Joe Biden's ever-increasing mental challenges, an influential group of 120 retired top military brass, sent a letter to Joe Biden this week.

The letter let Joe Biden know that these former military leaders do not think he's mentally fit for the job of Commander-in-Chief.

And furthermore, it's likely that he would not have won the Presidential election, were it not for his party cheating on his behalf, in key "swing states".

Here is The Letter: img1.wsimg.com... 620643005025

The severity of President Biden's shortcomings and leadership deficiencies is becoming more widely known by the week. His advisors, controllers, and handlers, are losing their ability to keep them hidden from the public.

What will be the result, and when will it happen? Anyone want to take a guess?

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You were a Trump supporter right?

And you're ripping in to Bidens public speaking?

Really?

LMFAO

+67 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman

Really?

LMFAO

Well, at least you could understand what Trump was trying to say......Biden sounds like he's speaking Klingon most of the time....

+41 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

The letter doesn't even cover it all.

But you go ahead and defend your illegitimate globalist.

+69 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

Doesn't matter who you support. Biden is worse than Trump.

Biden and democrats are destroying the country. Your "LMFAO" is ignorant.

I'm not republican.

+39 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

Trump exaggerated what he was saying, he played the role of a salesman.
Obama spoke relatively eloquently so long as it stayed on script, and he said little off script.
Bush spoke plainly, as did Clinton, managing to both come off as not massively educated but certainly aware of what they were speaking about.
Reagan spoke like a grandfather explaining something to young people listening to his words...

Biden literally rambles like Grandpa Simpson. We know the man was once able to concisely and clearly speak to people, even off script, not that long ago. That means this is a huge concern because it indicates that between his second term as vice president and this current selected office his faculties have eroded measurably. Once that starts to happen, it usually picks up speed as it rolls downhill. Nobody slowly navigates through dementia, it doesn't get better and it rarely takes years to get really ugly. We very realistically could see the news one morning "President Biden found incoherent by aides" and have President Harris *SHUDDER* sworn in before dinner time.

+18 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

Umm, yeah. As bad as Trump was at times Biden makes no sense at all.

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

Joe has a hard time forming a sentence while reading from a teleprompter, a clear sign of mental decline.

Trump may have spoken like a 5th grader, but at least he could finish a sentence before rambling off into mumble jumble.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As a result of Candidate, and ultimately President Joe Biden's ever-increasing mental challenges, an influential group of 120 retired top military brass, sent a letter to Joe Biden this week.

I've read the letter, and seen it referenced a few times here. Was this letter actually sent to Biden, or is it just an open letter to America? It doesn't look like it is addressed to Biden, at least that's not the way it reads. Neither was the other letter referenced in the letter.

I think these letters would have considerably more impact if they were addressed directly to the president himself. As in..."Dear Mr. President, ..."

I suspect there is a reason for the difference, and a big one is likely blowback.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 5/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

Biden is objectively worse than Trump. I’m not a Republican, either. I’m not a big enough pussy for them.
Bunch of limp wristed Lindsey Grahams talking about personal responsibility while watching the country burn.
edit on 13-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

From the day biden became potus I fail to understand why the democratic party put him forward as a candidate for the job... With it it is a complete mystery how the US citizens could vote for this guy.. Something just doesnt make any sense..

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

... Biden literally rambles like Grandpa Simpson.

Better yet, I'm just waiting for him to bust off with some non-sequitur line like Grandpa Chip from Talledega Nights...

"Remember, America...the field mouse is fast...but the owl sees at night! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAaaaa!!!"

Kinda' creepy, in'it?

edit on 5/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: burdman30ott6

... Biden literally rambles like Grandpa Simpson.

Better yet, I'm just waiting for him to bust off with some non-sequitur line like Chip from Talledega Nights...

"Remember, America...the field mouse is fast...but the owl sees at night! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAaaaa!!!"

Kinda' creepy, in'it?

Waiting for?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What are we (America) going to do? If President Biden goes down, I think there will be a whole lot of problems develop. Major ones. I wish something something wasn't always sold out at the local ammo stores.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

your title should read, Biden Ignores His Handlers

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Really?

LMFAO

I wonder how many years of use they'll be able to get out of the "but Trump" line, I'm thinking at least 8 years.

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

I mean, really? That's the best you got?
Please, by all means, tell us how eloquent Joe is. Video would be good. Recent.
How about a list of his accomplishments so far?

Just cannot get Trump out of your head. Cannot have any objectivity or see Joe for what he is--a puppet, and a bad one at that. A placeholder for Prez Harris *gag* and the other NWO globalists.

But yeah....Trump bad. Still.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

From the day biden became potus I fail to understand why the democratic party put him forward as a candidate for the job... With it it is a complete mystery how the US citizens could vote for this guy.. Something just doesnt make any sense..

that's because it was fraud.

An UNPOPULAR FACT because people are too afraid to admit that we've been had and that our elections are 100% NOT secure.
Believe it or not, but we've seen too many instances of an ideological infiltration at the upper levels. I'm talking a coordinated, specific hit and run at key points during the 2020 elections, something most dismiss because it requires additional critical thought and the 9-5 crew could care less unless its on MSM and the woke an elightened will shrug it off as conspiracy and Q cumbering, it's fascinating, huh?

Interesting point of contention, if we took the total votes of both Obama and Trump, you'll see parallels in viewership totals for SOTU, but for Biden, the margins are so far off that's impossible to ignore, 82 million votes to paltry 20 million views??? Things like this will continue to stick out and have us puzzling and for good reason, you can only hide the fraud for so long before irregularities pop up.
Combine that with a group complicant in this and will fight at all cost to obstruct, you can now see why we're in this predicament.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Put him forward AND then he went on to select for VP the first person to drop out of the Democratic primaries because she polled so poorly and had such a terrible likability factor. Her own party didn't want her, either. But yeah, mOst PoPulAr PrEsiDenT EVER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join