It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Protests Imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Both legions march against the same government, and how fast do the cards change from hand to hand, left or right it's interchangeable, like a street vendor playing you.

The people protesting against the government is never going to stop, it's happening all over the world simultaneously.

We're all human beings and at some point in the last 50 years, Corporations are considered humans, and Capitalism isn't a human being, so that's happening live as we speak. The protests will NEVER stop.

+13 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Go to bed, you're drunk.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Destroying low income housing and small businesses won’t stop the corporations.

If it were me i’d go after the banks and the megacorporations, but i suppose the bullets would start flying really quickly in that scenario, which isn’t what the twitter clout chasers want to deal with.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Destructive "protests" and riotous behavior have little to no effect on government and corporate interests. You need to hurt their pocket books and power structure.

Stop supporting big government, big businesses and corporate "persons". It sounds easy, but obviously it's not. The Amish have cut pretty much everyone off they could by living with 19th century technology like driving a horse and buggy. Also they usually make all cash transactions and have their church hold their money, keeping it out of the hands of the banks as much as possible. Other people have used modern technology to live off grid as well. Independence through lifestyle choices in order to starve the corrupt system, but without tremendous suffering on your end, that's how to make them feel it.

Keep your money in your local community. Buy food from local farm markets and stands, buy big ticket items like vehicles and houses from your friends, neighbors, and relatives, not the dealership or real estate companies. Support local charities, churches, libraries, clubs and societies. Reduce your bills to the utility companies and try to pay them as little as possible. Use every available tax code to keep your money from wasteful federal and state government programs you disagree with.

You may want to get involved in local politics, but if you go against the system, you'll need to be prepared to live securely and independently first. Don't give them anything to use against you either, don't have political skeletons in your closet if you become politically active. I wouldn't go the political route, your lifestyle should be enough to show where you stand.
edit on 13-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Go to bed, you're drunk.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Aren't you the fool who advocated trading regular cops for National Guard patrols? What turned your outtie into an retreating innie here, brah?
edit on 5/13/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You wouldn't happen to be in portland?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

blm were not protesters they are terrorists. And they were not terrorising the government but citizens.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Nothing said in this post that is not accurate. I think folks are attacking you, not the post.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Nothing said in this post that is not accurate. I think folks are attacking you, not the post.

Not really, at least not on my part. I just find it...less to take seriously as a position (if it is one for him) when he DID advocate for having the NG replace cops in place of police. To, you know, curb cop violence. That was ok, but ongoing protesting (as if this hasn't been ongoing since 9/11 anyway) is bad?
edit on 5/13/2021 by Nyiah because: Linked the OP's own pro-NG po-po thread, not talking out my ass on this here

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Both legions march against the same government, and how fast do the cards change from hand to hand, left or right it's interchangeable, like a street vendor playing you.

The people protesting against the government is never going to stop, it's happening all over the world simultaneously.

We're all human beings and at some point in the last 50 years, Corporations are considered humans, and Capitalism isn't a human being, so that's happening live as we speak. The protests will NEVER stop.

I wouldn't say the cards change hands, but I'd say the hands change targets. Democrat built groups used to go around burning black churches and house, torturing, tormenting, and killing black people. Now democrat built groups do the same thing to republicans and destroy small businesses belonging to their own people in the process. Sloppy, very sloppy. If bLM had a problem with government, they'd go after government.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah, but the topic is something else innit?

The dude put forth a reasonable post. Give some credit.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Can you explain how burning, looting small businesses and killing innocent civilians is, "protesting the government"?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its not protesting anything in particular; what you describe is unrestrained urban renewal. I swear the whole thing is starting to remind me of the Army of the 12 Monkeys.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There are violent opportunists on the fringes of all protests. Folks waiting for the chance to cause harm, steal, etc.

And while BLM may have taken advantage of a bunch of sheep, the reality is those sheep are actual humans that are desparate. I've said this before: ignore the cries of Gen Z at your own peril. You and I sit in the upper half of earners in this country, and our jobs support that by not having us sweating doing hard labor for 12 hours a day. I'd reckon im on my feet less than 30 minutes during a work day.

But that isn't the reality for most. And honestly: if we kept up with inflation, i'd make 10k more than I do right now, just to keep up with what i made in 2011. I feel that crunch, but nowhere nearly as bad as people making less than 30k a year do. And each year, as inflation eats a little more of that value, more people feel the despair of low wages that have not kept up with inflation.

Its mostly hidden with off shoring the manufacturing. But housing....that is a bubble that formed under COVID, and lays bare the US economy for the sham it really is. I make "good money" and am thinking about downsizing the house, because inflation has consumed enough of my wages that affording it is difficult.

Its going to get exponentially worse. Inflation is taking off, fuel is short, food is getting expensive, and this rent crisis....everyone is trying to ignore it. But when that comes home to roost...

And while i'd like to blame Biden (i do), he can't carry the full blame. The entire thing for COVID was mismanaged at almost every step. And it has set the stage.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

BLM is a political (Marxist) organization using race as an inroads to mainstream America.

As for covid?

I blamed Trump back in March of last year and warned everyone about this and was called an alarmist and a murderer.

edit on 13-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: covid drank my beer

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

BLM is what it is.

The people that show up and act as willing tools of them likely are not trained marxists. They are people desparate, and ignoring them will only ensure they are used as willing tools by others.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"It's difficult to free people from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"It's difficult to free people from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire

I think you are not listening at all man.

You have throngs of desparate people. People who are watching their dollars rot right before their eyes. You can't blame Biden for all of this...this inflation was going to happen. And recall that Trump was the one floating the 2k right before the election as an obvious stunt.

But you have throngs of desperate people, and they are screaming at you that the way things are just are no longer tolerable and something needs to be done. Quote Voltaire at them, see if that pays their housing costs or feeds their children.

You are a smart guy. Do the math. Wages have not increased in any meaningful way in at least 10 years in this country. During that time, the dollar has lost 20% of its overall value. Do the math. Or not. But when you ignore what people are actually saying (and not the Marxist mouthpieces that manage to organize them), its going to be a bloody solution they provide.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join