It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Biden done that is going to improve the country?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

If you prefer to be given things you didn't earn, I can see how Biden is an improvement. If you've been groomed to think the police and white people hate you and want to see you oppressed and suffering, I can see how Biden is an improvement. I've sat here for several minutes trying to think of something else, something positive that helps all citizens of this country but nothing comes to mind.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MRinder

I would say don't pay unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Can anyone think of one thing that has improved since Biden was inaugurated?

Yes...OBAMACARE is a lot cheaper for many people. (I'm an insurance and financial planner)

Does Obamacare make the country better or is it just an attempt to address a problem created by government being involved in healthcare in the first place?

It attempts to solve a problem created by medical system greed. Lowering the premium last month for millions of Americans gave them additional money to spend on something else besides health insurance.

Depending on one's point of view, Joe Biden's ObamaCare enhancements are seen as great, or needless expenditures of taxpayer dollars.

I'm happy to find something we can agree on!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...the GOP's chances of winning the midterms and the 2024 POTUS election.

Will never happen if they pass HR1

Unlimited mail in voter fraud forever.

Need 60 Senate votes to pass HR1. To quote Lindsey Graham on FoxNews yesterday.. "Not gonna happen. And getting rid of the Filibuster is not going to happen either."

HR1 = DOA: nypost.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS. And were safe from him trying to put bleach in our bodies so theres that.

you're joking, right?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I would say don't pay unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Yes...OBAMACARE is a lot cheaper for many people. (I'm an insurance and financial planner)

Does Obamacare make the country better or is it just an attempt to address a problem created by government being involved in healthcare in the first place?

It attempts to solve a problem created by medical system greed. Lowering the premium last month for millions of Americans gave them additional money to spend on something else besides health insurance.

Depending on one's point of view, Joe Biden's ObamaCare enhancements are seen as great, or needless expenditures of taxpayer dollars.

Every person agrees with every other person on at least 1 thing. It's just a matter of eventually uncovering it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Health care sucks and its worse on medicaid...And its not healthcare...its manage care..a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He hasn't keeled over yet, when he finally does our country will hopefully improve.

Oh yeah, forgot Harris would take over.

I wake up every morning wondering if Joe Biden was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night. I eagerly fire up my computer immediately upon awakening, knowing that ONE DAY, that bulletin will be emblazoned across my browser's home page.

I had a vision back in September or October. I just saw an image of biden laying down, as if someone just found him laying there dead.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Every person agrees with every other person on at least 1 thing. It's just a matter of eventually uncovering it.

This is true, one just has to be open to the possibility..I enjoy finding some common ground, otherwise it's all a waste of time.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: dragonridr

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS.

You're right, Biden has taken saying dumb things to a level never before seen in a president.

He doesn't say dumb things he just forgets what he's talking about. Has it ever occurred to you people were willing to put a senile old man in office over Trump? Does this tell you anything?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Revealed the true evil and depravity of our leadership?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm a daisy if I do.

He doesn't say dumb things he just forgets what he's talking about. Has it ever occurred to you people were willing to put a senile old man in office over Trump? Does this tell you anything?

Tells me you'd sacrifice your whole country to the senile God of
your preferential hate. Doesn't matter what's good for the country
because I'm a spoiled kid. (paraphrased)
edit on 13-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS. And were safe from him trying to put bleach in our bodies so theres that.

So, nothing.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS.

You're right, Biden has taken saying dumb things to a level never before seen in a president.

HE forgot what he was talking about when he was talking about having discussions in 2014 with a train conductor that retired in 1993 about news articles written in 2015 while visiting his sick mother who actually died in 2010?

It tells me the MSM went to great lengths to create hate and fear while covering up and excusing Biden's senility, as evidence by your repeating their stupid talking point about Biden just forgetting some details.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I would say don't post a reply unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Let's be honest, he's been in office for 3 months, so we're talking about intentions rather than actual things because he's not had nearly enough time to put these intentions into place.

Nobody expected Trump to build 3000 miles of wall in his first three months, so we can't expect Biden to do anything particularly ambitious in his first three months.

Biden is wants to bring America into the 21st century when it comes to energy. Right now America is dependant on fuel sources that force people to be dependant on big oil and big gas, fuel sources that were in use in the 19th century. And events like a pipeline going down (See the recent news headlines) disproportionately effect the country because of it.

Biden wants to get America innovating again with renewables. Local wind, local hydro, local solar. States being energy self sufficient using American made technology and not dependant on turbines and solar panels made in China.

Biden is also trying to get America's seat at the big table back. It's one thing to put America first at home, but unless America engages more with other courtiers it's going to get locked out of the big international decisions.

For example, Trump disengaged with China and India and in doing so lost much of his ability to influence what they do. Biden is going to try to get that back.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The evidence from Europe and Israel tells us that governments have a lot of power to force prices down and service levels up for people on low incomes, while having no significant detrimental effect on the pricesservices provided to those on high incomes.

If nothing else, government involvement prevents price gouging and profiteering.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

People aren't as stupid or blind as you thing. They saw everything and still decided that it was the better option.

For many people Biden's low energy predictability is preferable to Trump's unpredictability. It makes it easier to plan ahead.

Try figuring out your retirement plan when the Whitehouse comes out with a new policy every 15 minutes and the stock market is up and down like a Yoyo because companies don't know if they are still going to be able to import or export componentsfinished products.

When your portfolio has a lot of companies with exposure to China in it, Biden over Trump any day.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I would say don't post a reply unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Right now America is dependant on fuel sources that force people to be dependant on big oil and big gas, fuel sources that were in use in the 19th century.

Just because something is old, doesn't mean it doesn't still work or can't be used. Fire's been around since WELL before the 19th Century. You want to dump that, too?

What is it these days when people think if something is newer, it has to be better?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Let's be honest, he's been in office for 3 months, so we're talking about intentions rather than actual things because he's not had nearly enough time to put these intentions into place.

I disagree, he's had more than enough time to put his America hating plan into action. He's done more damage to this country in 100 days than any other president could have managed in two terms. His first day in office cost thousands of American jobs and cost the taxpayers billions of dollars in unnecessary expenditures. I could go on and on and on.

Biden is wants to bring America into the 21st century when it comes to energy. Right now America is dependant on fuel sources that force people to be dependant on big oil and big gas, fuel sources that were in use in the 19th century. And events like a pipeline going down (See the recent news headlines) disproportionately effect the country because of it.

Biden wants to get America innovating again with renewables. Local wind, local hydro, local solar. States being energy self sufficient using American made technology and not dependant on turbines and solar panels made in China.

WTF? Where do I begin? He's doing no such thing, nor does he want to. He wants us dependent on China and big government. The production of solar panels creates literally hundreds of times more toxic waste than nuclear plants do. The production of windmills needs rare-earth metals and who has the lions share of those? That's right, China.

Speaking of which, have you ever seen a picture of the lake of toxic chemicals that comes from processing rare earth minerals? It's an ecological disaster, not even mentioning the peoples teeth falling out and animal deaths. There is nothing clean and green about solar and wind turbines.

You don't tear down what is working to replace it with something new. Instead, you build something new that makes the old obsolete.

Biden is also trying to get America's seat at the big table back. It's one thing to put America first at home, but unless America engages more with other courtiers it's going to get locked out of the big international decisions.

For example, Trump disengaged with China and India and in doing so lost much of his ability to influence what they do. Biden is going to try to get that back.

We never lost our seat at the "big table". Someone (Trump) finally looked at what all this international BS was costing America and said "Hey, wait a minute. American's are getting screwed in these deals." Then he actually did something about it. He never disengaged from China OR India. He worked with them toward mutual benefit once they got through sulking.

Let's be honest...

Yes, lets be honest. The direction this country is heading under the Biden/Harris/Pelosi administration will lead to our economic destruction if it is not impeded. The neo-Marxist nightmare they hope to create in this country will leave no one undamaged except the mega-rich and the ruling class, and you're cheering it on.
edit on 5/13/2021 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He has admitted that he's not supposed to be answering questions.

Great Leadership 🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join