It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Biden done that is going to improve the country?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would say don't post a reply unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Can anyone think of one thing that has improved since Biden was inaugurated?
edit on 12-5-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I would say don't pay unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Yes...OBAMACARE is a lot cheaper for many people. (I'm an insurance and financial planner)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I would say don't pay unless you have something positive Biden has done, but since I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done I am afraid there will be no replies.

Yes...OBAMACARE is a lot cheaper for many people. (I'm an insurance and financial planner)

Does Obamacare make the country better or is it just an attempt to address a problem created by government being involved in healthcare in the first place?
edit on 12-5-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I'm guessin' this is gonna' be a REALLY SHORT thread!!

Ummmm Hmmmmph!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS. And were safe from him trying to put bleach in our bodies so theres that.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Biden has improved his evil leftist ideology and the evil leftists.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS. And were safe from him trying to put bleach in our bodies so theres that.

Good points. Beyond that we don't have to hear our liberal friends cry and piss and moan everyday because Trump caused their butts to hurt by not sugar coating everything that came out of his mouth.

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He has proven how fantabulous Trump was.
edit on 12-5-2021 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was at this benefit dinner the other night, to benefit our local street fair called Dairy Days. They had these million dollar bills as decorations and they looked real, too, only they had pictures of cows on them instead of dead Presidents. I related these (fake) million dollar bills as to what our real money is going to be worth real soon. If President Biden had not been elected, people wouldn't have laughed at my joke when I called these million dollar bills "Biden Fun Bucks." So, there's that.
edit on 12-5-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Left out the word "and."

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The chances of Biden and Hunter never being charged for their pedophilia, lost laptop and selling out to Ukraine and China have improved...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I no longer have to hear about some dumb thing trump said thats A MAJOR PLUS.

You're right, Biden has taken saying dumb things to a level never before seen in a president.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He hasn't keeled over yet, when he finally does our country will hopefully improve.

Oh yeah, forgot Harris would take over.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

...the GOP's chances of winning the midterms and the 2024 POTUS election.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does Obamacare make the country better or is it just an attempt to address a problem created by government being involved in healthcare in the first place?

It attempts to solve a problem created by medical system greed. Lowering the premium last month for millions of Americans gave them additional money to spend on something else besides health insurance.

Depending on one's point of view, Joe Biden's ObamaCare enhancements are seen as great, or needless expenditures of taxpayer dollars.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You don't know what's in your Covid treatments and vaccines. So don't be so sure about the lack of bleach.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

GREAT ANSWER!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He hasn't keeled over yet, when he finally does our country will hopefully improve.

I wake up every morning wondering if Joe Biden was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night. I eagerly fire up my computer immediately upon awakening, knowing that ONE DAY, that bulletin will be emblazoned across my browser's home page.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Will never happen if they pass HR1

Unlimited mail in voter fraud forever.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

HR1, if passed, will almost certainly crash and burn in any SCOTUS challenge. That will likely then become the Dem's onus to attack the court... and we all saw how well that worked out the last time a DC doofus (named Obama) did it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join