It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes UFO show this Sunday May 16th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Nuclear deterrent now comes into question.

Are Nuclear arms defensively and offensively still relevant or now irrelevant?

If air superiority is lost, then what good is the slow speed (now) of a nuclear missile compared to UAP’s that are faster to intercept?

I’m now recollecting stories like this....

UFO Disarms Nuclear Missiles

www.military.com...

Is it game over? Perhaps air superiority from other species is a way of creating a world of peace that we still would not have done on our own. Call it Peace by Submission ....because the Galactic community is finally fed up with our warring world. All this assuming ....the UAP’s are not from the locals of this planet.

edit on 20-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
The Nuclear deterrent now comes into question.

Are Nuclear arms defensively and offensively still relevant or now irrelevant?

If air superiority is lost, then what good is the slow speed (now) of a nuclear missile compared to UAP’s that are faster to intercept?

I’m now recollecting stories like this....

UFO Disarms Nuclear Missiles

www.military.com...

Is it game over? Perhaps air superiority from other species is a way of creating a world of peace that we still would not have done on our own. Call it Peace by Submission ....because the Galactic community is finally fed up with our warring world. All this assuming ....the UAP’s are not from the locals of this planet.

My job used to be nuclear weapons, and if the aliens think that getting rid of our nukes will somehow save humanity they don't know us very well. If they really wanted to stop us from using nukes, they could... just take them. It's not like we could do a whole lot to stop them. But their attitude seems to be like a mom telling a kid not to touch the stove because it's hot, then leaving the room with a pot boiling. Thanks, Mom Aliens1

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I predict Bigfoot and other inter dimensional cryptic’s will be the next big disclosure down the line. Hopefully 60 Minutes will air a 20 min segment when the time comes....but I digress off-topic (maybe).

(post by ApacheMonk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ApacheMonk

this is my favorite “ad hominem” attack of all time.

see 3:04 for the direct quote

youtu.be...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Found out something odd today that relates in a very round about, whacky way to this topic...

There’s a US movie made in 1980 called The Final Countdown. Although it starred Spartacus himself, Kirk Douglas, it’s more or less forgotten now. But to give you an idea of it’s general tone, it sub-genre its similar to the marginally better known 1984 movie The Philadelphia Experiment, which was inspired by the myth of a top secret Navy experiment with Space-Time.

Both movies are about a navy ship the travels 40 years through time. Final Countdown sees the ship go back to WWII and Pearl Harbour. Whereas Philadelphia Experiment saw the ship go forward in time to 1984.

Bear with me...

In the The Final Countdown the navy aircraft carrier is caught in a storm in which a wormhole-portal transports it back to 1941 and its F-14s take to the skies...

Imagine how those Tomcat jets would look to the folk of 1941, to the aviators of that era in their F4F-3 Wildcats and Zeros? Whipping past at supersonic speed and pulling manoeuvres the ‘41 pilots could only dream of. They may well have looked like UFOs - Foo Fighters.

So, what if the craft in the Tic-Tac videos are not alien, not foreign or domestic advanced tech, but instead craft from our future?

I know, it’s not a new idea, so why make the big song and dance? Well here’s that whacky, but no less jarring fact I found out today: The name of the navy ship used in The Final Countdown was The USS Nimitz..!

Not just the name - they filmed on the actual ship.

Small world!

Sure I don’t add up to a hill of beans, but all the same it’s perhaps another, though incredibly thin silk thread to add somewhere in the ‘Also column’ of this weird and whacky tic-tac-disclosure in the middle of a pandemic story...

edit on 21-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The Nimitz you say?

While I'm not ready this particular evening for the mental grappling it takes to resolve time-travel paradoxes. I do nonetheless find your find an interesting, if not synchronistic, point worthy of note.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
So, what if the craft in the Tic-Tac videos are not alien, not foreign or domestic advanced tech, but instead craft from our future?

The biggest thing that could help explain if true would be the UFO's tendency to make themselves very scarce when they want to. They fly off and essentially disappear. They have shown very little interest in actively interacting with us in any meaningful way. This would be exactly what one might expect from a time traveler who doesn't want to damage their own future so badly they could never return to it.

I've always considered time travel to be a one-way trip though, since time is personal, and there are good reasons to think that just thinking about the past is enough to change it, and any kind of physical travel to the past is bound to screw things up big time no matter what. Your chances of returning home are nil. So it shouldn't be an issue, but maybe for them it would be.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The biggest thing that could help explain if true would be the UFO's tendency to make themselves very scarce when they want to.

Just like a DeLoreon hitting 88 😉

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I've always considered time travel to be a one-way trip though, since time is personal, and there are good reasons to think that just thinking about the past is enough to change it, and any kind of physical travel to the past is bound to screw things up big time no matter what. Your chances of returning home are nil. So it shouldn't be an issue, but maybe for them it would be.

Yes, it could indeed be a one way trip. Maybe like the first settlers on Mars, a time traveller might be told that these craft will get them there, but not back again. I personally wouldn’t wanna do that, there’ll always be people that will.

And I think their motivation to not screw up the timeline doesn’t depend on them preserving their return ticket. It could jeopardise everyone - loved ones - who they’ve left behind in the future.

And besides that there’s there’s the grandfather paradox: If they cause a change that results in that very traveller not travelling back in time, then how did he?
But if he didn’t travel back in time then he also didn’t change that thing that prevented him travelling back, in which case he will travel back and do that thing that then prevents him from travelling back... And around loop goes ad infinitum.

But all that being said, these are the puny efforts of a 4-dimensional being (and an Ill-informed one at that) trying to understand activity that involves further dimensions outside of his experience. Our inability to see a way that this can work doesn’t by any stretch mean that it therefore cannot work.

To my mind I can certainly see it being possible in a remote-viewing scenario. No idea how, but there may be untapped potential in our innate senses, or artificially enhanced senses, or purely artificial AI. A way of tuning into sub-quantum wavelengths in which the past still exists (making this all up, of course).

By that same uber-hypothetical token the wavelength of the present might also resonate in that quantum field, as might the future. Why would the dimensions of this field play by our 4–dimension rulebook? Perhaps entropy is a tangible medium with chaos and order all part of the same gloopy soup in which one can freely swim in any direction if they have their water-wings?

I digress... Physical travel and interaction does seem a step beyond our (public) science. But who knows... wormholes, teleportation, or some kind of holographic projection that can interact. There’s always more than one way to skin an cat (what a horrible saying!).

The HOW’s are always a pointless pursuit, since current knowledge can always be made moot by the hard work and discoveries of our descendants. The best question for those not burdened by doing that hard scientific work - questions for casually perplexed and curious such as the average ATS’er is WHY. That’s something we have a slim chance of hitting on, even if we don’t realise it at the time.

Time travelers may come back just because they can. If it’s a return ticket then it’s a no brainer - why not come back? Of course a good reason to not come back would be potentially jeopardising the existence of the future - their present (the dangers described above). But when did common sense ever stand in the way of human’s doing anything? Or perhaps History teachers have far more power in the future that they do now and demand better lecture material 🤓

Maybe the future is really sh|t! Maybe our generation did things, or didn’t do things pm such as stop polluting, outlaw nuclear arms, prevent pandemics, stop overpopulating.., it’s a long list. Maybe the mission of these travellers is extremely difficult in that they need to tweak our present to prevent a bad outcome, without effecting our present in a way that prevents the travellers existence (and back to the grandfather paradox). That would be as ‘need to know’ as you could possibly imagine. That would make Disclosure an extremely bad idea. That would make absolute sense of all the secrecy around UAPs.

But if that were the case then the why becomes why are they now revealing stuff? Who wants it revealed and what do they a gain. Strangest of all to the ATS fraternity and our ilk is that those doing the disclosing may in fact be our enemy - screwing with time-space paradoxes with potentially very f****d up results.

When you’re just a pawn it’s impossible to see the board and easy to misconstrue the chess players mind.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sometimes the most insignificant detail can end up being the key a mystery

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

You'll like Sarfatti's take...look up the Stardrive Report on YT.

He's got some confirmation bias (an episode where a post quantum AI from the future called him on the phone as a child....) - but he provides a mind boggling argument why a craft travelling in it's own time like geodesic (due to it decoupling the stress energy tensor in the fuselage ) might appear to "time travel" or flick in and out of sight to outside observers as it navigates closed time like curves in universal causality.

The post quantum AI bit is interesting as it seems you would need a very capable entropy future state guessing machine if you are hopping in and out of light cones with any hopes of survivability.

edit on 22-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Thanks for the recommendation - some tea time viewing to look forward to later!

Take the argument for how a sphere would look to a 2-dimensional being as it passed by: a dot would appear, then a circle grow from it, until it grew to the sphere’s circumference. Then it would appear to go into reverse, shrinking to a dot and disappearing.

So, as you suggest, these UAPs that suddenly appear and just as suddenly disappear could well be exactly how something traversing a higher dimension might look to us.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is there a second UFO in this video?? The "rotating UFO" Or is that circle in the background the Sun or Moon?? Upper left hand corner:

YouTube link

Apologies if this has already been explained

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I watched a few of his videos. What a fascinating individual! Is he for real - did the future phone him when he was a kid? Who knows! But he talks convincingly when it comes to physics and I assume his academic credentials are real..

I look forward keeping tabs on him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join