It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes UFO show this Sunday May 16th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
edit on 17-5-2021 by ApacheMonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

From the show’s segment transcript:

Chris Mellon: So it's not us, that's one thing we know.

However since Mellon hasn't worked in government since the early 2000s why does he think he can speak confidently about it not being "us"?

Are you aware of the influence, power, and connectedness the Mellon family has globally?

Christopher Mellon obtained DoD UAP footage as a private citizen and secretly released it (at the time) to the NY Times.

He was a private citizen. Not in the employ of the US government. Think about that.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheMonk

Some helpful soul with access to "unidentified" military observations sneaked the vids out then handed them to Mellon in a Pentagon parking lot if you believe his story.

Sounds a little bit like the one where a Navy techie installed a naughty CD burner under direction , then used it to secretly egress the UFO videos from classified systems.....

Both situations (for me) are either:
A: Outright lies
or
B: Obvious set ups in which the participant would suspect a blue team leak test/other set up if they had half a brain.

I reckon Melllon is smart enough to sniff out a set up and by now....he would realize he is the last man standing with anything to lose...(as folks like Lou, JC and Tim are literally nobodies without any credibility prior to 2017).

This remaining group of mouthpieces should be known as "the expendables" as they will invariably be left carrying the can when the plug is pulled by the higher ups.

You never did respond about Reid.....what are his family connections???

edit on 18-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I just don’t believe the ‘need to know’ criteria for for dissemination of info has changed, regardless of the administration. Why do the public suddenly need to know? I’m afraid my cynicism dictates to me that allowing their people to take to the airwaves in this suggests something bigger afoot of which this is an opening move. Let’s see if any ‘evidence’ magically crops up pointing to a particular super power, or rogue nation. I hope not!

As you say, these are nuts and bolts craft. If they’re terrestrial then considering them as unmanned makes them somewhat less outrageous. Imo it’s always safe to assume that tech is far in advance of what’s in the public realm. I wonder how advanced drones have been and for how long! I saw a very high altitude ufo 30 years ago and at the time could see no explanation other than ET. Now I hesitate to make such a judgement given the depth and breath of deceit our governments have shown themselves capable of.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted anywhere.

CNN< br />
"CNN's Chris Cuomo talks to Sean Cahil, retired US Navy Chief Master-at-Arms, and Christopher Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, about the forthcoming government report on UFO sightings."
edit on 18 5 2021 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Are you aware of the influence, power, and connectedness the Mellon family has globally?

Christopher Mellon obtained DoD UAP footage as a private citizen and secretly released it (at the time) to the NY Times.

He was a private citizen. Not in the employ of the US government. Think about that.

As Juki stated, the videos were handed over by a 'Count of Counterintelligence' in a Washington parking lot. That came straight from the horses mouth (or at least the Mellon Head!) in Jimmy Fox's 'Phenomenon' film.

The videos origins are suspect too. However that's been covered last year..

But you are inferring that because Mellon belongs to a rich powerful family he would be granted access to information that he wasn't officially entitled to receive.

That missed the point I made earlier. Because in 2016 Mellon clearly stated he had no knowledge of any US govt. UFO program or even interest.

Here's that quote below again, so you can read it without the need to click back.

... highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD’s black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs.

Huffington Post - 5th Sept 2016

According to various sources including Sr. Harry Reid, AATIP was not classified. So there was no reason why Mellon shouldn't have known about it given his 'connections' from 2008 onwards if he was really looking.

Mellon was also on the board of 'UFOData' with Leslie Kean at the time (sept 2016). Who, coincidentally a year later would be writing the NYT piece about Elizondo and AATIP.

edit on 18/5/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
TDL was back doored (slowly) after that overly enthusiastic appearance on Rogan.

I thought perhaps that was what he meant when he said he "had to get the public interested."

I am wondering if each has served the other's purpose and that now served, they're both going back to doing what they were doing before with the notable exception that Elizondo now has a recognisable "celebrity" public persona that can be latched onto by those he is trying to get to latch on. Similarly with De Longe.

I am also wondering if other former TTSA employees are similarly pursuing the whole DEW attacks against overseas US personnel theorectical kerfuffle that seems to be getting far more coverage than it seems to warrant. Some of the language used in the interviews and press releases is similar to phrases used by Dr Green to describe the physical effects of some of these UAPs. To my mind at least.

I mean, clearly he was trying to appeal to an audience that is very different to the one he has been appealing to previously but there is also an element of telling the kids one thing and the parents another which, as a parent, I want to know what is motivating that. I suspect that the Pentagon sees a need to improve aspects of the US education system but doesn't want to lose any of their funding to accomplish that, so this is part of what they are doing to avoid greater central investment in education while hopefully boosting recruitment (of course the Covid induced economic uncertainty will have taken on much of the burden of that need).

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
My interpretation of that is that the object ripped out of there so fast... or "Sped away" so fast.. that it essentially seemed to have disappeared.

No interpretation needed. That's what the narrator told us happened when he appended the pilot's statements that the object "disappeared". I am quite happy to accept that Fravor believes that he saw it speed away but unless Dietrich makes an additional statement to clarify, I will assume that she believes it "disappeared" until she says otherwise. Perceptions vary, nothing unusual or even telling about that. Logic perhaps would incline us to feel that it is more likely that an object would not disappear but logic should also tell us that such accelerations are impossible thereby increasing the probability of disappearance.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

Saying the 5 observables signifies technology which is "100-1000" (What the actual F!) years ahead of ours gives a fascinating insight into the script writers motivations.

It was 66 years between the Wright brothers and landing a man on the moon.....here's some dude with a straight face saying it must be ET due to a guestimate 100-1000 technology year lead !!!!! ....... what is he ?- some sort of sooth saying visiting professor of clandestine and emerging technologies ?

Cahil then includes the ability to appear at Fravors CAP as further evidence of technology that is "100-1000 years ahead of ours".
Presumably he just forgot it was a CAP they'd used on similar exercises previously- as stated by other witnesses.

edit on 18-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For those posters who are doing their best to cast doubt and debunk the videos, just remember, you were not there, and you are not intelligent enough to look at the evidence presented and determine any kind of falsity upon it. You are simply sat on your arse, looking at a screen, and seeking to confirm your own bias. The only aspect of the videos you can actually provide an opinion on (and that is all it is) is to claim that the military are trying to decieve the public yet again? If that is the case, the onus is on you to prove it. Otherwise, you are like every other poster here and in the exact same position...and that is, you do not definitively know.

The videos themselves don't prove anything. We have to take witness statements at face value. Yes, it could all be an elaborate psy-op, but equally, it really could be what they state it is? My own position is that they are interesting, but not enough to give me confidence of their veracity, because I don't see enough evidence to persuade me either way.

We must remain cautious to the things we ourselves think and say. We cannot treat our opinions as facts. I could speculate on many things, and indeed I have, but I never consider them as proven facts. For instance, it is my opinion that the objects under scrutiny in the videos (assuming them to be of some other origin than man-made) are drones. When I watch the video of the one object rotating, it comes to my mind that it is scanning the environment as it does so, which is why it shifts axis, but neither speed or direction. Like I said, I'm just speculating.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This just in.....

Obama on UFO videos: 'We don't know exactly what they are'

www.nbcnews.com...

And just out....
edit on 18-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You're a private citizen and I'm certain you are unable to obtain anything of consequence. Not sure what the point of your post is. You seem to ramble on about nothing.

Confirmation bias much? In the same sentence you choose to disbelieve Mellon you choose to believe Mellon. *SNIP*

Surely you have more than this?

edit on 20-5-2021 by spacedoubt because: Snipped ill mannered comment

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You still haven't told us about Reids family connections.

If you could attempt a reply it might make the above diatribe about people showing up and posting misdirection look less like a hypocritical attack from a random Mellon fanboi with sand in his vajayjay.....

edit on 19-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yeah, he's stretching it a tad there. I mean, how could he know that? It's interesting that it's uttered so bluntly though.

Look, I've been on the fence about this subject for a long time. I fall down on either side depending on the current situation, media flair, and my personal state of mind. Right now I'm leaning more towards the "believer" side, for lack of a better term. The reason for so much resistance regarding this topic on ATS is that many have been burnt so many times it's actually starting to be funny. And there really are loads of bull# claims that absolutely needs to be shot down. I guess my problem, if you want to call it that, is that I keep replaying footage and past testimony in my head in an attempt to contextualize the recent upscaling in UAP news.

What ATS is very good at is pointing out important facts that are obscure, or aren't necessarily easily obtainable, that needs to be taking into consideration when trying to judge cases. However, there are too many players, too many stories and too many claims to make sense of it all.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

In the same sentence you choose to disbelieve Mellon you choose to believe Mellon....

I didn't state any belief. I was pointing out that in 2016 Mellon claimed he couldn't find any US government interest in UFOs yet 7 years earlier one had supposedly been ran by Elizondo.

The irony of vomit posters like you is palpable. Show up and throw up and misdirect.

You've become emotionally charged and resorted to ad-hominem attacks. That's not really very mature. Relax don't do it. ...

(post by ApacheMonk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheMonk

Surprised as learned as you like to make people think you are that you are unaware of Reid and Bigelow's deeply entwined past. Keep shillin' mate.

Everyone knows about Bigelow and Reid.....there are hundreds of posts discussing their relationship and how it stinks.

You specifically said "Reids Familial connections" in this post:

originally posted by: ApacheMonk

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yet no one puts Bigelow or his chums under intense scrutiny. Possibly because they have higher connections.

Have you researched Bigelow and Reid's familial connections before they became Bigelow and Reid?

Higher connections indeed.

What are the "higher" "familial connections"...its not that hard a question - and I havent seen it mentioned on here so just humour my ignorance.

(*Crosses fingers and hopes you aren't going to triumphantly link him up to 17th century British royalty or similar).

edit on 20-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is a video concerning this by Fran Blanche (Flyingclaydisk)

edit on 20-5-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Compelling Fran vids.....

Seems to me, just with the information that has been coming out recently......she’s gone from skeptic to believer if I understood her.

Yes we all await the June report. I wonder will others go from skeptic to believer.

This report....if laid out sincerely for general human consumption, would it satisfy and constitute Disclosure? Is that it? Or the UFO Pandora’s box now will now include endless Q&A from anybody and everybody that may affect your life? Or do you wake up the next day and life for you is as usual.

For those wanting the Disclosure all their lives....will you feel exonerated?

The future is uncertain beyond the report. Lots of cause and effect will come out of it in my opinion.

Everything has a national day just about. Perhaps a National Disclosure Day will materialize.

Or Finally, despite the report....you reserve judgment until the President himself does a nationwide speech about it? Is this then Disclosure or the point where a skeptic becomes the believer?

edit on 20-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join