It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vaccine Could Stop Future Coronaviruses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: marg6043

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Sorry could not resist a bit of Borg there (not Tennis - Star Trek).

And yes these will not be nano machines but you know there is already a viable vaccine, it may not be instantly protective but can be modified extremely quickly and cheaply but it is being suppressed.

First brought to our attention by one of our fellow members I have since lost the link to the original post since I tend to cancel my thread subscriptions when they go cold but easy to track down with an internet search.
www.dw.com...

A traditional vaccine that work's perfectly, no RNA editing.

Still if this vaccine has no side affects, does not tinker with RNA, has less side affects then the current mass experiment then it is a worthy project to pursue especially since they are testing it more ethically than using the entire population as a laboratory guinea pig which is what they are doing with the current so called vaccines for the Covid 19 - original strain.

The approval of drugs, including vaccines, is a complicated and lengthy process. After laboratory tests on cell cultures, it then includes toxicological tests on animals. In order to even be allowed to carry out such tests, drug manufacturers must go through elaborate approval procedures

Can't have good medicine without good industry.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

One thing is for sure, the testing project is already on going with the useless shots that are been given now, soo with people already submitting themselves to testing the sky is the limit, specially when is not way to sue any vaccine maker for any wrong doings, as I seen on TV lately is a nice propaganda geared to voters to push for the present administration to extend the big pharma immunity.

Yes, ethically, this sounds like the right thing to do, testing in animals before humans, but how long the testing will go while CDC and WHO keep with the on going scaremongering of triple mutate virus and more.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Yes it sounds like a cool idea, I will keep my eye on the test been done in animals, I hope that those that took the china vaccine has no done the biggest mistake in their lives with their untested one, when we know this will become and ongoing study.

I feel I have all the time in my side to see were we will be heading scientifically with this new technology in humans.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For now on, covid has open the door to the treatment of humans like they were some kind of software that needs to have their codes manipulated in order to be treated.

Then bring back the memories of China trying to become the first country to target treatments in humans using human genetic codes.

Or to target none Chinese with biological weapons base on ethnic groups DNA.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes I read about that, that is why is been warning of covid going airborn and maybe the reason India is now a hot spot after vaccinations started, who know maybe China is doing DNA targeting with the covid now, some kind of second state on the covid saga.

I also read that Pine tree tea can help protect with the spike protein shedding. After all is been around and use by natives and asians for a long time to help with plagues and viruses.

Very interesting read if you can get information on how it works and how pharma uses one of the pine tree components for their anti viral medications.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes and one of the reason why treatment is soo detrimental, many doctors are claiming that Covid is not an upper respiratory virus but a vascular virus. Stop it before is causes damage in some people.

As the virus changes so treatments needs to change too, for the most vulnerable.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I always feels that man kind will decimate its own with their stupidity, money making greed and the pursue of bioweapons of mass destruction.

Yes we will be our own demise and it will come from china, as they are the ones testing and making this biological weapons and nobody is stopping them.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It stinks, with these vaccines we have the potential to stop pathogens, cancers, and repair genetic diseases. Big pharm seems to prefer to make money, which they should because research is so expensive, but not at some of these levels.

My group is focusing on vaccine targets and small molecules to stop this thing in its tracks. One of the goals is to use existing compounds or whatever to stop it from reproducing. What works in vitro, in cells, completely changes in a living organism because of downstream and upstream signaling and impacts.

We’re seeing nasty impacts when we focus infection on neurological tissue and endothelial tissues. That’s what we need to prevent through a viable vaccine, we have several, and drug treatments, especially from plants. Plants are special because they don’t have an immune system like ours so their goal is to stop the pathogen in a way it can’t mutate to overcome because it loses the ability to reproduce. If we can derive something from that or create a vaccine that stops all SARS like coronaviruses, the pandemic is over.

I think most of the vaccine issues are caused by people having problems dealing with oxidative stress in inflammatory responses, as in mitochondrial DNA issues. Or they have an undiagnosed genetic issue that will only come up in a significant inflammatory response. I would expect that many that have reactions would not respond well to a severe infection. Maybe find a way to get the immune response and knockdown some of the aberrant signaling and clotting we are seeing.
edit on 12-5-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That is one thing I have with big pharma, when they create vaccines and miracle treatments because cure is not what they pursue, they treat everybody like one size fit all, that is not so and one of the big reason why people died from treatments.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I would like to know your position on this.

I'd need more information.

My position on vaccines has always been that it is a personal decision. I do not condemn anyone for taking a vaccine, nor do I admonish anyone for not taking one. IMO the ones in the news at present are only partially proven safe, and the rhetoric around them suggests strongly that they do not work. But that is also rhetoric... I don't think anyone knows the long term consequences thus far, so let everyone judge for themselves. There's not enough solid information available to definitively state whether it is a good choice or not, so not enough information to require or forbid it.

I choose not to take one at this time.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I find it interesting that most medications are simply derivatives from naturally occurring substances... many from plants which have been used for ages. Big Pharma simply makes minor adjustments to the molecular structure (so it can be patented) and concentrates it. Only recently are we able to produce many medicines in a laboratory from chemicals.

Aspirin is a concentrated substance found in willow bark; natives used to chew willow bark for pain relief. There's no difference, chemically speaking, between a $10 bottle of name-brand aspirin and a %2 bottle of store brand aspirin. But people will still pay for a pretty bottle, thinking it makes a difference.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You’re right because it’s easier and makes much more money. Now we are pushing for a shift, targeted treatments, genetics will be the key to open that door for people. We are hopefully going to start seeing targeted therapies using RNA, CRISPR, PAC-MAN, and DNA vaccines, T cells modified for that patient, phage therapy for the specific opportunistic organisms in that patient, monoclonal antibodies specific to that patient and their condition, and even fecal transplantation specific for the condition the patient presents with harvested from a healthy donor.

We really don’t have a choice, antibiotics and anti microbial are not going to work much longer.

As our technology improves, it’s getting cheaper and cheaper to do these therapies. Hopefully the prices set by the pharmaceutical companies and health care organizations follows suit.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yep I a big in natural medicine I avoid pharm pills as much as I can and I am doing good, you are right because the pine tree tea have an compound that is use for viral infections by big pharma.

Then they come around and demonize natural remedies in order to promote their money making medications.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I wish all goes well and time will test all this new technologies before they are administered on humans, but we still have years to see what the long term effects will be.

The problem is that the body have their own way of dealing with diseases, yes sometimes it needs help, but how much help will become a problem.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is getting ridicules people out there are getting the vaccine after having COVID-19 and still afraid to go out and shop or rent a car or even not wear a mask outdoors.

I had my vaccine shots and have as of today waited the two week after my last shot and I now quit wearing my mask.

Yes a very very few have got Covid after taking the vaccine but as far as I have found no one has died of just covid after getting both shots.

i spent many years as a EMT and am not afraid of getting covid now that i have had both shots and am not putting up with the bullpucky of the CDC or the government.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Fair enough. Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You and me both, I’m biased towards supporting research because I work in academia. I work for a private research university and attend graduate school at another private institution. No real contact with pharmaceutical companies although I will probably transition to one or a military research institution at some point.

The people I work with care more about curing disease at the molecular level, transitioning that to a model organism, then hopefully working with a company to perform clinical trials. Past that we have no real influence.

I know people at a few companies and they seem to be the same way, I guess it changes somewhere up top once the dollar becomes involved.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
More and more keep coming forward

www.lifesitenews.com...
edit on 12-5-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What I have found out through the years is that big pharma does works on cures and will fund independent studies that focus on cures, but then they own all the rights to the research and in that way big pharm can control what reach the public, cures is a big pharma money making killer, soo discrediting those that do not take their funding is one big agenda within this entities.

Is good in the world, is evil in the world at the expenses of humanity and then is the fact that money talks and bs walk, we the people always get the short end of the stick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join