It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Interviews Christopher Melon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown? It's also positioned vertical as the balloon is designed to float but goes against the aerodynamics of aircraft. Amazing coincidence, wouldn't you say?

You comment the phenomenon isn't taken seriously because those who are skeptical. Then you go on to show one of the reasons it's scoffed at and not taken seriously.

The evidence to date after decades of claims does not support alien visitation. That's a fact. There's a reason it's not left to people with a belief and only require low leveled evidence. You have no choice but to argue for eyewitness testimony, trace evidence, self-appointed experts, weak photos/videos, and on. You have to vehemently argue for alien involvement for it to be true. If it was happening for a fact, there would be no reason for silly arguments and a cry to please believe, period.

You didn't address any of his three points.....

1. Scale, these object a WAY larger than store sold mylar balloons. That is proven by the distances they were viewed at from the cockpits. 2. The reports from the pilots were that these objects were stationary at 10k + feet for hours without moving an inch in any direction in high winds. 3. When they did move, they went at speeds nothing man made has ever moved before.

Do you have a response to these?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Where is the proof for any of those claims?

As John Greenewald says, we've been lied to for 70 years, what makes you think these unsourced "leaks" are true? The following video is a pretty good response to all three and all this leak hogwash in general.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I watched the video and I agree with you and John Greenewald.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Direct source for these statements? Not 3rd/4th/5th generation retelling of these supposed quotes.

Let me ask you, do you think it's only a coincidence that a spacecraft designed elsewhere was built exactly as a Batman balloon? All 4 points on both sides are similar to the points on the craft. They both have similar curved spacing between those points. Both have an indentation in the center along the top. Both appear to have a similar pattern on the facing side. The position is vertical which would be counter-productive to a craft flying in our skies but completely normal for a balloon designed to float displaying the Batman character. I shouldn't have to point out those similarities because they're evident from the photograph.

Purely on the visual evidence, there are too many areas to disregard the Batman balloon. You have to purposely ignore the visual evidence for the assumed statements to believe this is a spacecraft. After the similarities had been reviewed, any respectable pilot would agree what it likely was.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown? It's also positioned vertical as the balloon is designed to float but goes against the aerodynamics of aircraft. Amazing coincidence, wouldn't you say?

You comment the phenomenon isn't taken seriously because those who are skeptical. Then you go on to show one of the reasons it's scoffed at and not taken seriously.

The evidence to date after decades of claims does not support alien visitation. That's a fact. There's a reason it's not left to people with a belief and only require low leveled evidence. You have no choice but to argue for eyewitness testimony, trace evidence, self-appointed experts, weak photos/videos, and on. You have to vehemently argue for alien involvement for it to be true. If it was happening for a fact, there would be no reason for silly arguments and a cry to please believe, period.

I don't want this argument to get heated. We need people who are skeptical and who question the evidence. That's necessary.

It is however an insane notion to take a situation, and try to explain it away based on a photograph, withy any context or testimony at all.

All I am asking is that you take the eyewitness testimony at an equal level as you take the photograph that accompanied it.

-The pilot took a picture with his IPhone... Pull out your phone while driving a car and try and snap a picture of a plane 3000 ft away in the sky. The plane in your picture will look tiny because of the distance. Were talking about a fighter jet flying hundreds of miles an hour here snapping something with an IPhone. That object.. is WAY larger than a balloon. It's common sense.

-The pilot testimony said that the object (acorn) was stationary for hours in high winds at 10,000+ feet. The report was specific.. it did not move a single inch in any direction for hours in high winds defying anything and everything we know about a balloon, drones, planes etc.

-Do you think a batman balloon is going to make it all the way to the pentagon? Honestly... Do you think our multimillion dollar trained pilots, Intelligence staff, and researchers are THAT inept as to claim a batman balloon is an unidentified threat to national security?

-Dont you think that in order to make it that far they ran tests, analyzed the radar data, and looked at the readings from all of the classified electronic warfare instruments?

Because if you believe it's a batman balloon, that is what you're saying. Youre saying a batman balloon defied physics, fooled mti million dollar fighter pilots, radar, electronic warfare systems, intelligence analysts, and the pentagon.

You think that is somehow more plausible that a craft from another planet/star when we know based off math that life is pretty likely out there.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Where is the proof for any of those claims?

As John Greenewald says, we've been lied to for 70 years, what makes you think these unsourced "leaks" are true? The following video is a pretty good response to all three and all this leak hogwash in general.

Unsourced leaks? You have to be joking.

The leaks are sourced to pilot that took the photo with his i-phone, he didn't want to drop his name. The same people that got the photo from him are the same people releasing his story. They are also the same people that said this exact photo is in a confidential presentation to the senate intelligence committee.

And here's the kicker...

The navy themselves confirmed the photo came from there presentation to the senate intwl committee and that it was taken by a Navy pilot.

How much more do you want?

Why are all these "leaks" happening now? They literally told us why.

1. All the items "leaked" are unclassified items in a classified report, so there were no legal or clearance revoking repercussions to anyone releasing them. Unclassified because the photos/video doesn't detail or display any of our own classified instruments, technology, or operations.

2. Since AATIP and the NYT article, and the Senate Intel committee briefing,.pilots and military personnel are now encouraged to document these things and report them instead.of sweeping them under the rug. Open minded individuals who have taken the reigns from old players want to know what's going on. It's a new mentality. People with power asking questions and demanding results and answers.. whereas before the culture didn't allow for that.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Tundra

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Tundra
a reply to: ApacheMonk

joe rogan can stuff it up his exit hole. He used to be good.

So a person does a thing that you don’t like, and you’re response is to say they can shove it up their exit hole? Such civility to your standards and consequences.

One of my standards is freedom of speech. 2nd.

Don’t be a coward and hide behind the constitution. Nobody is questioning your constitutional rights. I’m more so questioning your intelligence. Or, lack there of based on your response to someone who has no effect on your daily life and whom you would have to actively choose to listen to. I have a 15 year old and a 2 year old. Both demonstrate more maturity in their responses to things they don’t like.

First of all, I'm not a "coward" hiding behind the constitution. Im glad there is nobody questioning my constitutional rights. It is a breath of fresh air.

Secondly, if you have to make snide comments on anyone's intelligence, maybe you should take a step back.

Thirdly, I think joe rogan has been hijacked. I don't "actively choose to listen to" him anymore.

Fourthly, do I need to grow up? I don't know, do I?

Fifthly, I could be witty and make some kind of joke about joe rogan's, ufos, assassin, hole. Im sure you understand.

Sixthly. Keep your kids out of it.
edit on 5/13/2021 by Tundra because: Fourthly @ailen abduct

edit on 5/13/2021 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Unsourced leaks? You have to be joking.

The leaks are sourced to pilot that took the photo with his i-phone, he didn't want to drop his name.
How do you know the pilot didn't want to drop his name? What if he wanted to drop his name, but his superiors ordered him not to? Are you just making stuff up? Yes not knowing who the pilot is or what he says means unsourced, don't pretend to be ignorant.

The navy themselves confirmed the photo came from there presentation to the senate intwl committee and that it was taken by a Navy pilot.

Yes, the pentagon confirmed the pilot took the photo of the batman balloon etc.
But that's all they confirmed, they didn't say whether or not they ever figured out it was a batman balloon, and they didn't confirm the claims you like to make about size and performance. Either they didn't figure it out, in which case they really are idiots, or, they did figure it out, and aren't idiots, but want us to think they are idiots according to Greenewald's hypothesis.

The truth, but we will never get that from the pentagon. The pentagon says as much. See here:
www.cbs58.com...

Photos and videos of triangle-shaped objects blinking and moving through the clouds were taken by Navy personnel, Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough said in a statement to CNN. She also confirmed that photos of three unidentified flying objects -- one "sphere" shaped, another "acorn" shaped and one characterized as a "metallic blimp" -- were also taken by Navy personnel.

"As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP," Gough said.
So if you need help interpreting that, the "acorn" is the batman balloon is a photo taken by a navy pilot. She doesn't confirm anything about the size, or wind speeds, or performance characteristics. She also doesn't confirm whether or not they ever figured out it was a batman balloon. Note her words "initially designated as UAP" implies maybe they didn't know what it was at first, but eventually they figured it out, or maybe they didn't figure it out, and it took about an hour for the internet to figure that out after they leaked the image.

So if you want me to even begin to consider believing any or all of those claims are true, you would need to show me something official, like a pentagon report, but I still don't consider that a reliable source. Remember pilot Chad Underwood claims physics-defying performance characteristics for the UFO in his FLIR video, yet I don't see any way to rule out a balloon in his FLIR video since it doesn't accelerate at all, as he claims the video shows. The "acceleration" is an illusion. So even when we get sources, sometimes the sources are not credible.

So that's all the pentagon has given us on the batman balloon etc, "initially designated UAP" photo taken by Navy pilot. No comment on whether they figured out it is a batman balloon or not. No comment on all these "leaked" claims from mystery Wire you gullibly believe as if they were true claims, and even if some pilot claimed amazing performance like Chad Underwood did, we know at least in his case from his video, such claim is entirely due to illusion and there is no amazing performance of the balloon or whatever he got on video. At least anybody who doesn't have the analytical skills of a potato who analyzed his video knows that.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Until alien tech has a solution for the damn potholes, color me unimpressed

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
You think that is somehow more plausible that a craft from another planet/star when we know based off math that life is pretty likely out there.

Life is likely, but I don't believe high intelligence will be. Humans are a rare combination of improbable evolutionary paths that haven't and possibly won't happen again. That's proven throughout the evolution of life on Earth. One out if many billions of species that have ever existed shows that. It's possible, just not likely.

It is however an insane notion to take a situation, and try to explain it away based on a photograph, withy any context or testimony at all.

I'm not taking the word of the word of someone that these quotes are accurate or even said. Give me the pilots name for the direct quote. When I have a choice of a photograph in front of me that's identifiable through the many factors I've mentioned and quotes with a wishy-washy history, my visual evidence wins. As I said, I'd think any military pilot would be embarrassed after seeing the evidence that shows what this object likely is if he did say anything.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think it is important to have different groups of people with differing assumptions.

One group takes the pilots at their word and doesn't assume that they are lying or that they would ruin their career reporting a plastic bag parallax effect as a a tic-tac UFO. Some in this group will believe anything the government says when it suggest ET craft are real, but thinks the government is lying when they deny or don't confirm ETs crafts are real.

Another group says ALL pilots who report possible ET craft are lying or are too stupid to know that there is no such thing as advanced alien technology on earth. Some in this group won't believe ET crafts are real even if they had tons of videos and testimony, and even if Susan G came out and said the videos are 100% still unidentified and not likely from earth...even then, they would still not believe this is possible.

Each group thinks their assumptions are more reasonable in the larger context.

I waffle back and forth, but I have a hard time believe the the government is scripting ALL these pilots. Even though intel agencies are known to lie to public/congress, I have hard time believe that there's NOTHING to the UA phenomenon given the look of concern on the faces of elected officials walking out of those briefings. If it turns out that Intel community is taking all these senators/congress people for fools, and lying to them about UAP, I feel like those elected officials will not take too kindly to being made to look like an idiot.
edit on 18-5-2021 by aairman23 because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aairman23
Each group thinks their assumptions are more reasonable in the larger context.
This has been going on 70 years. Even back in the 1950s, officials realized they needed to get photographs that could be analyzed. That way we don't have this guesswork about who is misperceiving what.

I waffle back and forth, but I have a hard time believe the the government is scripting ALL these pilots.

How many are being scripted I can't say, but I find it nearly impossible to believe that Chad Underwood and Ryan Graves are as clueless as they pretend to be.

David Fravor may be telling things as he remembers, but he has no video to contradict his account like the other two I just mentioned. In those cases, the video doesn't lie.

I have hard time believe that there's NOTHING to the UA phenomenon given the look of concern on the faces of elected officials walking out of those briefings.
I don't know if Greenewald is right or not, but he thinks we the public are getting the garbage they can identify, like the pyramid UFO being an out of focus aircraft with flashing strobes, or the batman balloon. He also thinks as you do that there are other cases they CAN"T identify, but, they are holding those close to the chest and not giving us those. He and you) may be entirely right about that. I can't comment on what I haven't seen but it sounds plausible.

1:13 "you have two sides to the UAP issue. 1. The batman balloons. Those are the cases you actually CAN verify..."
2:10 "We can identify these. But these other ones, we can't. These other ones, are the highly classified ones, that are not American tech. Those aren't the ones leaking out."

So maybe the "the look of concern on the faces of elected officials walking out of those briefings" is about those highly classified UAPs that are not the ones we are hearing about. We don't know what we don't know, but it sounds plausible.

The UAP report coming out next month will be unclassified, but will have a classified annex. The good stuff will be in the classified annex and we won't see it.

edit on 2021518 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

“Life is likely, but I don't believe high intelligence will be. Humans are a rare combination of improbable evolutionary paths that haven't and possibly won't happen again. That's proven throughout the evolution of life on Earth. One out if many billions of species that have ever existed shows that. It's possible, just not likely. “

oh, and you know this?

LMAO.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Using the Earth as our only example we can use, it seems to be telling us that.

It tells us currently out of millions. Otherwise, we should have other species highly intelligent as well today. Where are they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join