It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIDENCE - JOE and JILL BIDEN Were NOT Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Tuesday, May 11, 2021

And perhaps additional VIP's in Government and Hollywood were injected with Saline Solution, instead of one of the (still) Experimental Covid-19 vaccine drugs.

But first, lets start with the top dog. The man who capped-off his 47 year career of deceit and criminal actions, by stealing the White House from President Donald Trump.

JOE BIDEN (and Jill) will not stop wearing a mask outdoors, or when in the company of others who have (supposedly) been vaccinated against Covid-19.

The White House doubled down on President Biden’s continued use of face masks Sunday — amid an ongoing criticism that he’s sending mixed messages on vaccines.
More at: nypost.com...

What mixed message? Joe Biden is behaving just like he did before being vaccinated. Could it be because he was NOT vaccinated?

---------------

Just four months before he was sworn-in as President, JOE BIDEN said he did not think the vaccines were safe.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Joe Biden wisely understood that experimental vaccines, created using a brand-new process, were not safe. His wife, Medical Doctor Jill Biden, would have been instrumental in ensuring that her husband was not injected with this experimental drug.

---------------

JOE BIDEN cared so little about the Covid-19 vaccines, he couldn't recall when they were finally approved.

www.foxnews.com...

Because his big "vaccination event" was just a saline solution, or a fake vanishing needle, its no wonder Joe doesn't remember much about that day.

--------------

Does anyone have additional evidence that Joe and Jill Biden have NOT been vaccinated? Thee is certainly more evidence that they have not been, than evidence that they have been vaccinated. (Do a Photo Search on Joe/Jill going back 30 days, and you'll see what I mean.)

-CareWeMust

+11 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I plan to randomly wear a mask 5-6 years down the road when I feel like it and then tell people nicely but firmly that they are in my personal space when they say I don’t need to wear a mask anymore. It will be a hoot.

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish Joe would have got the vaccine. He deserves worse, for telling people he did, and follow his example.

Idiots like Joe, would like to put you in a Fema camp and have you decapitated, it you refuse it. Id rather take death.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You will likely be talking to ghosts, if you do. They will all be dead

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You just want him to have a heavy period cycle. Admit it.

Personally I don't think Biden is even wearing a mask per-say. I think that's a drool catcher.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I plan to randomly wear a mask 5-6 years down the road when I feel like it and then tell people nicely but firmly that they are in my personal space when they say I don’t need to wear a mask anymore. It will be a hoot.

You really think that "5-6 years down the road" federally enforced mask wearing won't be a thang?

HA!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

...a criminals playground...

To the matter, I believe this is a toe in the water of social obedience. Its sickening. I like to believe most of America sees through it. I got mocked for entering a shop with a mask the other day. I said, well you had a sign. "That sign is state law, nobody actually does it." Now I enter places maskless with a mask in my pocket just in case.

And people wonder why we're hermits...

The masks aren't for the uppers; they're for the lowers. You really think a tissue will save you from some crazy apocalypse?

Sure, everyone has some covid story. Do you really see a change in life other than govt interference?

+24 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Biden’s wife isn’t a real medical doctor, she is a Ed.D....a doctor of education in whatever field it is...maybe English I think.
She is a #ing fraud just like Joe is.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thee is certainly more evidence that they have not been, than evidence that they have been vaccinated. (Do a Photo Search on Joe/Jill going back 30 days, and you'll see what I mean.)

-CareWeMust

No there's not.
Get off the fake news yellow trash journalism bandwagon.
Nothing in your OP can be considered as evidence.

+15 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: carewemust

Thee is certainly more evidence that they have not been, than evidence that they have been vaccinated. (Do a Photo Search on Joe/Jill going back 30 days, and you'll see what I mean.)

-CareWeMust

No there's not.
Get off the fake news yellow trash journalism bandwagon.
Nothing in your OP can be considered as evidence.

Where is your evidence to the contrary?
I know....hurt feelz is your evidence.

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If someone puts on a big show to show they were vaccinated, chances are it was saltwater in the vaccine. Biden is not stupid, he knows that this vaccine was rushed. I do not blame him if he did not take it, I just disrespect him for lying if he made people believe he did.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
None of the elite got vaccinated, they are just looking pretty when they are pushing this crap, darn no even Trump got the jab either.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't know why this is still surprising to some people, but getting vaccinated does NOT mean you are suddenly immune to transmission (whether that means getting infected or doing the infecting). The vaccine ONLY promises that you probably definitely maybe hopefully won't die if you get sick. Write it down somewhere if you have to, because a LOT of people seem to think it cures your cooties. It was meant to supplement mask policies and not replace them immediately.
edit on 11-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

link   
So we're proving negatives now?

Sticking up for Byden even a little feels gross.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
None of the elite got vaccinated, they are just looking pretty when they are pushing this crap, darn no even Trump got the jab either.

Trump didn’t need to get it, he had the Covid and beat it.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes I know, he got the serum treatment, soo he and his wife did well with that, no need to worry about infection or jabs.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if they are just too scared not to wear a mask even though they've been vaccinated.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I read that Melania used traditional medicine.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't know why this is still surprising to some people, but getting vaccinated does NOT mean you are suddenly immune to transmission. The vaccine ONLY promises that you probably definitely maybe hopefully won't die if you get sick.

Exactly that's why it isn't a vaccine!

You ain't gonna live forever Joe!
edit on 11-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Everything Democrats are doing is total ass backwards.

So with Biden claiming he (and her) got the vax, I say it's real possible they didn't.

And remember Kamala Gonnella said she would never trust a vax coming out during the Trump Administration.

Liars on Fires

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join