It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new level of stupid Fonts are now Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The author of the book is technically right but the author of the article twisted the whole concept to create this stupid article.

The author of the article is "WFTX Staff".

Anchors, Reporters and Weather team for Fox 4 (WFTX) in Cape Coral. Delivering news, breaking news and weather for the Southwest Florida area.

www.fox4now.com...

Means none of them in particular wanted to say "I did that article". One of them is a f# coward hiding behind the rest.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

A failed painter?

You ever seen his artwork?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Obviously, people are constantly looking for something new to cry about.

It's ridiculous, and sadly, it's probably not going to end anytime soon.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

OK.

In that case:
- NY Times logo is racist
- The Washington Post logo is racist
- the Gutenberg Bible is racist
- Medieval books are racist
- you high school and/or college diploma is racist

FFS....

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What if I have a tattoo containing runes?

Cultural appropriations you must have it removed immediately

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The author of the book is technically right but the author of the article twisted the whole concept to create this stupid article.

Anchors, Reporters and Weather team for Fox 4 (WFTX) in Cape Coral. Delivering news, breaking news and weather for the Southwest Florida area.

www.fox4now.com...

Means none of them in particular wanted to say "I did that article". One of them is a f# coward hiding behind the rest.

um the person went on air with this her name is Christina Evans. Did you even look at the article?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So as long as I get my new KKK tatted in the correct font, it's fine? That's great, because me and the boys have been waiting patiently to get our tattoos, we just didn't want to offend anyone.

Come on people, this is the democrats in a nutshell, it doesn't matter what's inside as long as the outside doesn't hurt any body's feelings. This is why democrats keep black and Latinos in poverty year after year. They smile and say they love minorities while simultaneously keeping them angry at everything they can't have because they're stuck in left ran sh*t holes. FFS...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

OK.

In that case:
- NY Times logo is racist
- The Washington Post logo is racist
- the Gutenberg Bible is racist
- Medieval books are racist
- you high school and/or college diploma is racist

FFS....

Yeah at this point it's like why even bother trying to avoid offending these types, because no matter what, you're gonna. Haha.

Bet 10 to 1 the way I file my nails is offensive... just square, normal, natural, whatever, but somehow, offensive.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Ever notice most Hispanic Gang Tattoos are in the 'Old English' Font?

Is it racism from Hispanics? Or Racism from Anglo-Europeans? So confused.

It's just cultural appropriation!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Only in USA.....

originally posted by: JAGStorm
You thought you heard it all, didn't you?
Well I did too, until I read this.
Now the way mere letters are formed can be considered racist....
Where does it end?

www.tmj4.com... vJhM27EWVifgmHtqjRB1RacanUlLeKb4

Experts in typography are pointing out that the font you choose for your tattoo could have a deeper history and may be linked to hate groups.

She said certain fonts emit emotions while others display characteristics like power or strength.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

It's a new religion, and this is how it's followers signal their virtue.

Think of them like those Christians who flash iconography on everything and constantly talk about how much they've prayed, gone to church, etc. That's who these people are, only for their new religion.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, It really is like that
Funny the repeated patterns of human behavior, just with different names and symbols... it's like how they say you can play most songs on a guitar by learning 3 chords
Seems society has their own "3 chords" so to speak... more than 3 but you get the general idea

Symbol obsession is so deep rooted it's just ludicrous.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Trueman

www.fox4now.com...

um the person went on air with this her name is Christina Evans. Did you even look at the article?

Yes, I read the article. No, didn't see is a "re-post" . Good job spotting the person shielding behind WFTX.

The author of the book probably unaware how they used her book.
edit on 12-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Maybe somebody should explain "cultural appropriation" to all of these leftist liberal SJW types when they go to have Chinese characters tattooed all over themselves.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

What font did the Trump Administration use most often?

I'm willing to be that it was the default font for Microsoft Word.

Does this mean that the default font on 100 million computers is now racist?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hitler, a failed painter, essentially became art director for the 3rd Reiche. He was very specific about the art direction, font usage, and design of the Nazi's, up to and including a design guide for all placement of Logos and propaganda. Can a font be racist? Perhaps. Just perhaps.

Hitler's Design Guide

Perhaps hitler is the only hateful "person" to write anything, ever. Just perhaps.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This is just another example of book burning. 2nd

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: NightVision

A failed painter?

You ever seen his artwork?

I have. When I say failed I mean as a professional.. At eighteen he took his inheritance, seven hundred Kronen, and moved to Vienna to live and study. Call it an overstatement but I'll say it anyway: it was easier for Hitler to start World War II than it was for him to face a blank square of canvas.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.fox4now.com...

Actually read the article.

It's amazing that an editor approved it.

Is this Evans lady dumb?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Hitler, a failed painter, essentially became art director for the 3rd Reiche. He was very specific about the art direction, font usage, and design of the Nazi's, up to and including a design guide for all placement of Logos and propaganda. Can a font be racist? Perhaps. Just perhaps.

Hitler's Design Guide

Perhaps hitler is the only hateful "person" to write anything, ever. Just perhaps.

Fonts aren't 'writing', they are a form of design, they are art. Writing is the act of scribing words. Hitlers 'words' were racist. But yes you are correct, the art itself isn't necessarily racist.

Hitler's 'art' was so unique, specific, and authentic that it created an entire culture around it. We don't see much of that with other infamous Dictators of the past.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join