It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of a shooting in Russia with hostages being taken at a school

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Some pretty bad footage coming out from Russia of kids jumping from a building as gun fire erupts.

Reports that hostages have been taken also.

JUST IN - Mass shooting in a school in Kazan, Russia. At least 13 dead, 12 hospitalized. One suspect detained. Another one holds several people hostage.

twitter.com...

Children seen jumping from building amid school shooting in Kazan, Russia; at least 9 killed

BREAKING: Nine people have been killed in a school shooting in Russia. Four others are currently hospitalised

www.standard.co.uk...=1620719505

warning, the footage isn't pleasant (children jumping from building)
twitter.com...
edit on 11/5/21 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The second gunman has reportedly been killed. Sad day in Russia. My prayers go out.
edit on 11-5-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's unthinkable the level of fear a person can reach to make him or her to take the decision to jump of a building.

Just got a 9-11 flash back and couple of tears in my eyes.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yep a 3rd story jump better land right or you will be crippled or worse for life. I think I would jump or try to climb out instead of giving some idiot the satisfaction of killing me ? Bad situation either way caused by some sick individuals..

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Trueman

Yep a 3rd story jump better land right or you will be crippled or worse for life. I think I would jump or try to climb out instead of giving some idiot the satisfaction of killing me ? Bad situation either way caused by some sick individuals..

Believe me brother, I'd take the bullet for any of these children. I mean they were just kids, with a whole life ahead.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yea that's a horrible situation, either jump from a 3rd story window or get shot. Even a second story window seem like it will break some bones, 3rd I would say massive damage or death. Reminds me of the 911 jumpers. Sad, children do not deserve this

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
It's unthinkable the level of fear a person can reach to make him or her to take the decision to jump of a building.

Just got a 9-11 flash back and couple of tears in my eyes.

Amen, that was horrible. Such a bad way to go. Well the ending was painless for them, but to have to sit there for 30+ minutes in fear with fire and smoke coming right to you. Just horrible

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Any words on the perpetrators? Religion of peace?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The kids jumping out the windows aren't walking away, one got up and went right back down. Both seem to be moving around, but are kind of stuck right there. They probably broke their legs or hip or joints or something. I would have tried to run to a window with a tree to jump on.....that is hard on the nuts though but at least you can walk away bent over with sore nuts. I talk from experience.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The only information about him is that he is an ex student of that school and that he had got the licence for the weapon he use two weeks ago. Apparently, he wrote on Telegram that he wanted to "kill a large amount of biomass".

More information about the situation here.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The problem as I see it is none of the children or staff were armed otherwise it would have been a fair fight and over quickly.

top topics

join