It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake Outrage and Other Assorted Wisdom from President Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Biden on a speech rampage to smooth over his judgements about words spoken.

One tick is about how he making it VERY CLEAR that people on unemployment MUST take jobs or ELSE !!! 🤣

He leans forward again several times to make a point (it's an old trick)🤣

Horrible nightmare as shy Kamala waits patiently in the background 🤣

Catch a few more lies in the video.

Following the release of the April jobs report on Friday, President Biden addressed the public Monday to clarify his unemployment policy. “We’re going to make it clear that anyone collecting unemployment who is offered a suitable job must take the job or lose their unemployment benefits,” Biden said. “That’s the law . . . We’ll insist that the law is followed with respect to benefits.”

“There’s been a lot of discussion . . . that people are getting paid to stay home rather than go to work,” Biden said, referring to the reaction to the lack luster jobs report. “We’re not seeing evidence of that.”

Just before Biden’s statement, Press Secretary Jen Psaki alluded to that same point earlier Monday.

Biden says those collecting unemployment must take job offers ‘or lose their unemployment benefits’

He's getting FIRM !!!! roflmao😁

+17 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a huge problem in my area.

Well Joe, if you’d stop paying people more money to sit on their ass all day, than what they get paid at said job — people would have been back to work months ago.

+22 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well, he is the moron that we are to believe 82 million Americans selected specifically to represent them in the Nation's capitol.

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

He is a bumbling and babbling idiot, this speech or whatever it is, proves it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

More Fake Outrage and Other Assorted Wisdom from President Biden

You have a very contorted view on the definition of "wisdom"

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He is such an idiot to have even started with the payments to begin with. WTF was he thinking was going to happen????1

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LOL...why was Kamala even there? What a truly odd announcement this was.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was a perfect "make me a sammich" setup....funny how the camera finally pans in to just Joe....I think they got how awkward it was too.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Biden's playing it perfectly.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
He is such an idiot to have even started with the payments to begin with. WTF was he thinking was going to happen????1

Irony is Biden was signing the unemployment enhancements at the same time he said the economy with his policies would be great real soon !!!

Now what?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how democrats can play stupid? They deny a crisis at border or any relationship to their policies. Now they are denying people not working due to unemployment checks.

I can find several stories showing this is an issue. Heck, local restaurant in my town pissed off all the liberal Karen's by posting a meme complaining he couldn't find workers. Even saw a freaking McDonald's complaining people rather collect unemoyment.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It appears they are simply liars.
No more, no less.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

That must be why no one can find employees despite so many on unemployment. Makes complete sense. If it wasn't happening why would biden make the statement? Is his job so easy and he's so bored he makes appearances to tell people to not do things no one is even doing?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I’ve lost count of how many people don’t even respond to my attempts to send them on job interviews.

Some of them were quite literally making more money staying home than they would working 40 hours a week.
$900 a week to stay home.
What did people expect to happen?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Little do people know, Democrats are pressing this "no workers available" so they can soon justify all the new migrants pouring in !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I owned a restaurant, about a month ago i sold it. Before i sold I set up about 6 interviews with people who just never showed up.

I hired about 8 people that trained for about 1 -2 days, said they were super grateful for the opportunity and were stoked that they could work for me. They kept coming up with excuses why they couldn't show up and then just eventually stopped texting, me or calling me and never showed up again.

It was too frustrating dealing with and I was thinking about selling for a while now anyway. So I did. Sold my half of my restaurant to my brother. We were 50/50 business partners. He now owns the whole thing.

I've already made twice the amount i could have made in a year just trading crypto currencies with the money I got from my restaurant. I'm never going back to work again.

I don't know if i was dealing with some kind of unemployment scam or what but it was the most frustrating thing ever the last 4 months trying to hire people.

5 years ago i didn't have a problem hiring anyone who would stick around at least for a year. Now it's impossible. I only hope my brother can make it work for him cause he just had a baby, has a wife, a mortgage, a car payment... I have about 400 dollars of personal expenses a month.

The workforce is completely screwed in my opinion, not to mention the skyrocketing food prices.

Feels great to not have to worry about 20 employees showing up to work, calling me every morning with excuses, firing them, hiring them etc. I'm just really worried for my brother being able to pull off my part of the ownership. But he wanted it.
edit on 10-5-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

One I keep in my back pocket.

If you don’t get the reference, think back to Joe Isuzu

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: xuenchen
Irony is Biden was signing the unemployment enhancements at the same time he said the economy with his policies would be great real soon !!!

Now what?

I hate to break it to you guys, but Trump signed this on December 26th.
edit on 10-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I owned a restaurant, about a month ago i sold it. Before i sold I set up about 6 interviews with people who just never showed up.

I hired about 8 people that trained for about 1 -2 days, said they were super grateful for the opportunity and were stoked that they could work for me. They kept coming up with excuses why they couldn't show up and then just eventually stopped texting, me or calling me and never showed up again.

I don't know if I was dealing with some kind of unemployment scam or what but it was the most frustrating thing ever the last 4 months trying to hire people.

The scam is that all they need to do is fill out their unemployment forms that they applied, had an interview, and you didn't hire them. The unemployment office will never follow-up on that claim. Then they can keep collecting....and collecting....

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now what?

I hate to break it to you guys, but Trump signed this on December 26th.

😺Sooo Brilliant😺

Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

(article from MAR 11 2021)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package on Thursday afternoon.

The plan, his top priority as president, sends direct payments of up to $1,400, extends a $300 per week unemployment insurance supplement, expands the child tax credit and puts funds into vaccine distribution.

Democrats passed the legislation on their own in Congress, as Republicans question the need for a major stimulus package while the economy improves.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join