It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Anything COVID Make Sense Without A Complicated Explanation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Good day ATS!

I felt a bit under the weather on Thursday evening so I called into work to report that I would be getting COVID tested on Friday as per our corporate policy.

To give a bit of background, here in Alberta, Friday was the first day of the new restrictions due to high COVID numbers. Worst place in Canada they say.
Health system overloaded, ICU's at record capacity, etc.

So, this is what I walked into on Friday morning when I arrived at the test center, the largest test center in the city...

It was near totally empty.

I have been there twice before for testing when our cases were the lowest in Canada and the place was packed both times.

I asked the nurse that conducted my test why it was so quiet.
She said that it was probably due to the weather. It's spring, the last two times that I went it was below -20C.

So I am sure that this can be explained away with some sort of convoluted excuse like many other inconsistencies over the last year.

Does anyone have a theory why this place was empty when we are being told that we have hundreds of new cases every day?

Does anyone know why not one thing COVID has made sense without an explanation derived from mental gymnastics?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The incidents of covid dropped this time of year last year, it seems to be worst in winter when other viruses compound it's action on the body. Right now the vast majority of cases will be mild again and people are not going for a test just because they cough in the sprintime because of seasonal allergies. The ability of them to fearmonger this disease is fading, the truth of how little people get bad cases has been leaked out like a faucet. The once novel coronavirus was not novel at all, many of the traditional herbs, spices, and natural antiviral chemistries work against this disease. But of course they say there still in not any APPROVED treatment, chemistry that is unnatural and man made only is eligible for this classification.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

People are avoiding being tested. Who wants to quarantine for two weeks when all they feel is mild symptoms to asymptomatic.

Short answer, they are ‘sick’ of it.

Can’t believe you guys just got locked down again. Happy I don’t live in Canaduh.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

a reply to: KKLOCO

So without the people going to be tested it makes me wonder where they are getting the daily number of high cases.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's so serious you need a test to know you have it, the symptoms are flu symptoms, flu cases dissapeared and you need to take the fake pcr test because it doesn't work.
IT IS NOT REAL

If you think it is real, go try and catch it and get the reward. It is up to 1.5 million pounds now.
NOBODY has been able to isolate the "covid"
NOBODY will get the reward...because it is complete BS

Lawsuits are piling up with the WHO and the CDC.

1.5 million reward
covid pre planned
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Added link

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Good question.

Be happy you aren’t in France. I’ve got a buddy there. He was living in the states and went back 6 months before the sh!t show. Now he’s trapped there. 7pm-6am curfew. Restrictions beyond restrictions about who, what where, when and how you can leave your house. All the mom and pop shops have been closed for 14 months - never to return.

It’s sucks because he needs work. And I need him to work for me. But they won’t let anyone leave.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

People are waking up to the reality that, overall, COVID is NOT the society-ending pandemic that it was claimed. Even though we hear the appeal to authority similar to, "Everyone used to just know someone who had it, now everyone knows someone who died from it," people are still reminded every time that they see daily stats that it really isn't a big deal for the average person and the majority of humanity.

I agree with other comments about mild symptoms being ignored because of seasonal allergies and whatnot as well, but I think the dwindling efficacy of the fear-mongering has much more to do with it. Plus, we have an ever-increasing number of people with active antibodies or vaccines now, so the severity of and frequency of highly-symptomatic cases will lower as well.

Remember, it's not about the raw numbers and the fear-mongering surrounding it--we have to take a few steps back and look at the big picture, and as time moves on, the forced fear from government agencies is less and less justified, and average people are starting to recognize that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They are making it up....... lol

What more evidence do you need, besides the endless OPs pointing to (exaggeration of numbers, empty hospitals, money being awarded to administration for positive results, etc)

ITS A HOAX...... nothing more than a slightly exaggerated flu, that the governments of the world have completely politicized and used it to gain more control over the populace....

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Last year, when we were told that the numbers of cases were 'through the roof', I knew two people that had COVID.... all year.
Now, they tell us that the numbers are down in my state and others.... I got COVID, as did my daughter and son, and I am hearing from neighbors and friends that they have COVID.

You are correct, none of it seems to make sense.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

They are making it up....... lol
:

My momma always told me to keep my answers short and honest.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I've wondered where they are getting these numbers myself. I mean, they increased testing last year and were shocked the positive rates went up. Well no #. The more you test the more you find. Part of me says they stashed a tonne of tests to drag out as needed but on the other hand, I am not seeing how they can sustain the numbers. I am also wondering now that rapid testing is available for us if a positive antigen test is counted too even though it is a resolved case at that point and not an active case.

Notice also that just like last year, they are locking us down as we come out of flu season? Three weeks from now they will say the lockdown worked but in reality it was just the normal seasonal cycle. No different than the increase in cases last Sept/Oct as we entered flu season with few lockdowns.

Just as an aside, I wish I had the time and energy to go back and get the daily updates from Hinshaw, Tam and Trudeau to compare the changing metrics and rationalizations over the months. I'd do the same with the different restrictions they've put in place across the country but it makes so little sense I am sure my head would explode if I tried.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7 Lawsuits are piling up with the WHO and the CDC.

glad to hear it and good luck to the plaintiffs.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not that it matters, but I am curious, did you pass your test?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

It’s funny how Hinshaw said that we need to lock down again because of the high cases and then in the next breath tried to sell it by saying that “We have proven time and time again that these lockdowns work.”

Then Premier Kenny said we need to lock down again but the vaccines are performing wonders.

Unfortunately a lot of people thing that those two phrases make sense!

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Not that it matters, but I am curious, did you pass your test?

Yep. Both the rapid test which came back that night and the lab test that came back the next day.

I had chills, sweats, and a headache.

Must be the flu... wait there is no flu it must be dengue fever

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Last September I had to go to the emergency room for an issue i was having...not Covid related.
It was a ghost town but according to all reports, Michigan was among the highest in the nation which they are still saying now.
I was taken in within 3 minutes of walking in there while the last time we had to take my mother in law there several years ago, it was like a 3 hour wait.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Does anyone have a theory why this place was empty when we are being told that we have hundreds of new cases every day?

The same reason the media resorted to showing the same old dying man in Italy every time they talked about covid deaths, the same reason why nurses have time to make tiktok videos in seemingly empty hospitals despite supposedly being overwhelmed, the same reason why you likely can't find anyone that can verify their towns/community/city has actually been visibly devastated by covid(apart from damage caused by mandates)

Essentially...because it's overhyped bull#...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ironic that it takes a pandemic to make a visit to the emergency room bearable.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As long as half the MSM controls half the politicians and the other half of the politicians controls the other half of the MSM, nothing will ever make sense 😎

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The same reason there is now TRIPLE MUTANT COVIDDDD!!!

www.cnbc.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join