It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If coconut fibres prove the Oak Island treasure....

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IndieA

Hopefully they also use the Jew Lasers to track any ballots that don't get scanned for bamboo using the RFID watermark that's detectable from space.

Traces of polyurethane foam which is used to fill pillows, has been detected on the ballot papers.

The investigators are not sure what this may mean. Further tests are being carried out.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Your headline states that bamboo fibers were found in the ballots that are being inspected in Arizona.
Yet nowhere in the OP or in the links provided back up the claim of the headline.

So have bamboo fibers been found in the ballots during this ''audit'' or not. Or is it all speculation being pushed by this woman?

My headline doesn't state that they were found, this headline is loosely worded. They may have been found, as we are hearing they are being looked for and there had been reports that systematic fraud had been detected early into the audit. There was also quite the uproar over the use of UV lights, and of course the tremendous push-back against the audit, including the full scale use of the US mainstream media propaganda/mind control/popular opinion machine.
edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: reworded

+12 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

I guess it's cool to be racist towards Asians as long as you're a democrat.

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The story that Biden got 81 million votes is the wildest tale these clowns ever concocted.
Far more far fetched than everything they made up about Trump while he was president and those were some whoppers.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I dont like how he just carelessly implicates Pandas, and insinuates they are covered in their own feces.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Counterfeit ballots have been detected by ID'ing the paper and ink and comparing to ballot printer contractors specs and whaaaala !! MSM suppressing in progress 😎

Worst fear of MSM is that a single proof of intentional fraud is found in the Presidential race. Ballots from China would be like the initial explosion in a fireworks factory complex.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Mike Lindell appears to have all the data of these hacks in encrypted form

Why does this appear to be so, because he says he does? So why does he not bring all this forth if he has it and it is so compelling?

Because he knows where it points and he knows that what, the real perps will do what, kill him? Wreck his busniess? Break his mouth?

But if this info has made it's way to Trump four and a half months ago, why hasn't Trump had it all published and made public, that is other than vague claims and generalized statements?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity could you please point out the racist part in underwerks post.

edit on 10-5-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Now I understand why there was a fortune and lucky numbers on my ballot.

edit on 10 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It doesn't state that they were found, this headline is loosely worded. They may have been found, as we are hearing they are being looked for and there had been reports that systematic fraud had been detected early into the audit.

Yes, they may have been found. But with no proof that they have been found, which of course the OP does not provide, proof that is, they also ''may not have been found''.
Yes, we know that they are ''looking'' and we also know that there have ben ''REPORTS'' of systematic fraud.. We know all of that but still no proof, just maybe's

But back to the nature of the headline. Here in your reply as in the OP there is nothing but ''if's '' and ''maybes'' where the headline clearly states and I quote.

''Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit'' There are no ifs or maybes about that claim, it is clearly set forth.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

It doesn't state that they were found, this headline is loosely worded. They may have been found, as we are hearing they are being looked for and there had been reports that systematic fraud had been detected early into the audit.

Yes, they may have been found. But with no proof that they have been found, which of course the OP does not provide, proof that is, they also ''may not have been found''.
Yes, we know that they are ''looking'' and we also know that there have ben ''REPORTS'' of systematic fraud.. We know all of that but still no proof, just maybe's

But back to the nature of the headline. Here in your reply as in the OP there is nothing but ''if's '' and ''maybes'' where the headline clearly states and I quote.

''Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit'' There are no ifs or maybes about that claim, it is clearly set forth.

Oh so now you guys need proof of something?
You guys spent 4 years howling about how Trump was guilty of everything without any proof at all.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I dont like how he just carelessly implicates Pandas, and insinuates they are covered in their own feces.

Those people have no couth. They can be prejudiced towards anyone they want and stereotype anytime they feel like it, and then at the same time point their fingers at us and call us racist. When the white guy shot the Asians in the massage parlor, everything from Amazon to Victoria's Secret replaced their "We stand with black lives" banners to "Stop AAPI Hatred!" and ran the massage parlor shooting for days, reporting the numerous black on Asian hate crimes only once and letting them disappear.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Counterfeit ballots have been detected by ID'ing the paper and ink and comparing to ballot printer contractors specs and whaaaala !! MSM suppressing in progress 😎

Worst fear of MSM is that a single proof of intentional fraud is found in the Presidential race. Ballots from China would be like the initial explosion in a fireworks factory complex.

Not if the corrupt DOJ has anything to say about it. They're working hard to cover it up.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I have to say, this one seems like a bit of a reach. It's not like China doesn't have trees and woodpulp. Why would they necessarily have used bamboo pulp to make the forged ballots? There's also multiple bamboo paper manufacturers in the US.

Yep, that's what the article says, but chances are that the official ballot paper was not made with bamboo, and if bamboo is found in only some of the ballots, that could very well indicate fraud and warrant further investigation.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

When you think it couldn't get more absurd, it just did.

What's next on the list. fingerprints or DNA ?

Hopefully the truth coming out is next, and we can begin to clean up our elections and elected officials.

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Just out of curiosity could you please point out the racist part in underwerks post.

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples. It's no different than his party flipping their # when someone says watermelon in a thread, they immediately compare it to black people and then call the other guy the racist. I didn't make the rules, his party did.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I hope they find watermelon and soy sauce residue on the counterfeit ballots.

Maybe even some Dorito dust fingerprints too.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

40,000 Biden ballots were smuggled in from Asia

In what way is that not an absurd theory ?

More likely fibers from the lunch of one of the squad of Spec Ops Chinese Panda's stuffing the box's.

Maybe you should re-read the OP. Staci Burk claimed to have evidence of ballots being flown in from Asia, including a recorded confession and sworn affidavits from witnesses seeing those ballots delivered to the election center. There's a lot of information behind the scenes that isn't being covered by your oh so trusted press.
edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have an even CRAZIER...

and WAY more likely conspiracy than the OP...

What if.. remember.. what if...

A majority of the United States Citizens who were registered to vote.... ACTUALLY VOTED for Joe Biden because they really did not like the other guy, and thought he should not be president of our country...

That would be wild huh?

Keep doing your investigations, and recounts, and strange quests to find Chinese bamboo in the voting ballot paper...

(which for all the Trump fans claiming not be bigoted, seems to have a strange correlation with Donalds "China Virus" mantra, and "Joe is owned by the Chinese" propaganda")

Its been 6 months since the election.. and Joe Biden is still our president. He will continue to be for the next 3.5 years. He was not only elected by the citizens of the country, but also by the electoral college (which us Dems hate and the conservatives love), Trumps own appointed Judges have thrown these fraud cases out.

I understand you guys are upset about the Trump and Russia collusion stuff that went on for 4 years. But that was actually real. No need to create something out of thin air as some type of "equal opposition"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join