It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Besides that; you should never worship any man

I don't worship anything, let alone a man.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I bet you're gonna try and tell us Santa Claus and UFO's aren't real too, sheesh, some people just can't grasp science.

You should believe whatever makes you feel good, we'll make this a fairy tale safe space for everyone.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We also worship the Tooth Fairy.

Thats not his name.

Besides that; you should never worship any man

the tooth fairy is not a man. Duh, "fairy". Look it up.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dredz
OK. I am a 33 Degree Mason and just from the first minute of this I can tell you he is not....Its becoming far to easy to make a claim, show some random slapped together video and call yourself a rebel...Really people, critical thought and asking intelligent questions is the way to gain knowledge, not listening to random conspiracy theories. If you choose to go down this rabbit hole, well all the best to you, but you are doing yourself a disservice.

It’s easy for someone, anyone, to come onto a forum and claim “Ok, I am a 33 Degree Mason and just from the first minute of this I can tell you he is not...”

And then you go on and tell people to think critically. 😂😂😂. LOL

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Dude. This bloke sucks.

Words, name calling.
People often say that about Christians and those who really believe and have faith! I have written to him twice and he has responded twice, he seems completely sincere and I believe him.
You live with what your decision.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I sat through his blathering idiocy.
I feel more moronic then he sounds for having wasted my time.
It’s half a day I will never get back, so I guess I am living with my decision.
a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

could you find out at what point the satanic stuff comes out? Where in the ritual does this happen, and during what degree?

And what lodge what this guy in?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

But isn't that the way of the world? What he looks like that IS what is important here right?

You missed that second word... "act"

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Every life is a flame.
Lake of Fire = Source of Life.

Where in Hades did you get that ?
(hmm , pun ?)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

could you find out at what point the satanic stuff comes out? Where in the ritual does this happen, and during what degree?

I have a really good idea.

Contact him, and have a heart to heart talk. You will know what the truth is.

See the people attacking everything about him? He is over the target.

This thread served its purpose well. Caught some new ones. Some In had no idea were like that. This is awesome. They can only say so much........

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Every life is a flame.
Lake of Fire = Source of Life.

Where in Hades did you get that ?
(hmm , pun ?)

People always like to talk up something they are fond of . Like their future home. Sometimes, it doesnt turn out as nice as the adverts would suggest. But, after all, home is home

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have a really good idea.

Contact him, and have a heart to heart talk. You will know what the truth is.

See the people attacking everything about him? He is over the target.

This thread served its purpose well. Caught some new ones. Some In had no idea were like that. This is awesome. They can only say so much........

Coo coo ca-Choo?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Beatles were Masons too. I dont know what rank

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting thread, thank you for sharing, I'd be interested to learn more about your personal history and thoughts OP.

I will note that at 1:18:29 that is not the symbol for the Church of Lucifer, it is the symbol of Thelma. I wont try to compare the two, however, I thought it was interesting to note, if not slightly misguided.
edit on 9-5-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So is Clive who lives on the corner.
He was an accountant for 30 years and retired in 2018.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thanks for putting up this thread. My son sent it to me and said to watch.....I saw it was 5 +hours and thought, no way. I made it to 30 minutes and realized I was curious enough to keep going. It took me most of the day on and off to finish it.
I think if people would stop pre-judging and laughing this off.....they might find this explains what is going on and what to expect in coming days.
We're always seeing on ATS discussions on NWO, deep state .......who's trying to take control of not only the U.S. , but the whole world. Watch the damn video!! This guy didn't claim to be a 33degree free mason.....just an initiated member.
His presentation was detailed and believable .....to me.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

the rapture is a roman chatolic lie started by a spanish Jesuit theologian in the 1500's named Francisco Ribera, he started it to spin what the protestant reformers were saying about the roman chatolic church being the little horn and the whore of babylon.

as i always say, i use wiki's cause their fast,

In the late Middle Ages and the Protestant Reformation, some commentators sought to identify the Antichrist with the Pope, so that figures from the Book of Revelation might not only be interpreted as representing figures in the past (such as the Emperor Nero) or in the future (in the Last Days), but also in the present. Ribera in 1585 began writing a 500-page commentary on the Book of Revelation, titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarii, proposing that the first chapters of the Apocalypse applied to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest referred to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy. Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:
Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem
Abolish the Christian religion
Deny Jesus Christ
Destroy Rome
Be received by the Jews
Pretend to be God
Kill the two witnesses of God
Conquer the world.
To accomplish this, Ribera understood the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy literally, rejecting an interpretation as 1260 years
Francisco Ribera

then in the 1700's another jesuit theologian pretending to be a Jewish Rabbi named Manuel Lacunza, wrote a book called
The Coming of the Messiah in Majesty and Glory.

As Lacunza compared his own personal view on the identity of the Antichrist with Ribera's views within his book The Coming of the Messiah in Majesty and Glory, thus both views of the Jesuits on the identity of the Antichrist were effectively presented to Protestantism within its pages. While Irving rejected Lacunza's personal view that there would be a general moral apostasy within the church, he instead readily accepted Ribera's view, which taught that the Antichrist would be a "Jewish destroyer" who would wreak havoc upon the earth. By the mid-nineteenth century, it had taken shape under a system known as Dispensationalism, which forms the basis of a prophetic mode of Biblical interpretation which is known as Futurism. According to church historian Le Roy Froom, this interpretation of "The Futurist view of an individual Jewish Antichrist was unknown among the Protestants of North America prior to the nineteenth century."[17]
Manuel Lacunza

then came the Irvinites, a scottich preacher named Edward Irving believed this bs so much that he translated Lacunza book and the movement really kicked in.

For years the subject of prophecy had occupied much of Irving's thoughts, and his belief in the near approach of the second advent had received such positive corroboration by the perusal of the work of a Jesuit priest, Manuel Lacunza, writing under the assumed Jewish name of "Juan Josafat Ben-Ezra", that in 1827 he published a translation of it, accompanied with an eloquent preface. Probably the religious opinions of Irving, originally in some respects more catholic and truer to human nature than generally prevailed in ecclesiastical circles, had gained breadth and comprehensiveness from his intercourse with Samuel Taylor Coleridge but gradually his chief interest in Coleridge's philosophy centred round what was mystical and obscure, and to it in all likelihood may be traced his initiation into the doctrine of millenarianism.
Forerunner to the Catholic Apostolic Church

there where others that played with the lie, but being preached as truth to masses of believers other than a few Jesuit priests didn't start until the Irvinites and the Catholic apostolic church in 1832.

and we can't forget the Darbyites, without whom it wouldn't have made it to the U.S. and canada in the 1800's say 1840 to 1870's. started by a preacher named C. I. Scofield who was influenced by J. N. Darby and the Plymouth Brethren.
which in turn influenced DL Moody and Moody the PENTECOSTAL MOVEMENT, which by far the largest pentecostal denomination in the world.

John Nelson Darby (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) was an Anglo-Irish Bible teacher, one of the influential figures among the original Plymouth Brethren and the founder of the Exclusive Brethren. He is considered to be the father of modern Dispensationalism and Futurism.Pre-tribulation rapture theology was popularized extensively in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[1] and further popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.[2]
John Nelson Darby

and scofield,

Scofield's correspondence Bible study course was the basis for his Reference Bible, an annotated, and widely circulated, study Bible first published in 1909 by Oxford University Press.[25] Scofield's notes teach futurism and dispensationalism, a theology advanced in the early nineteenth century by the Anglo-Irish clergyman John Nelson Darby, who like Scofield had also been trained as a lawyer.[26] Dispensationalism emphasizes the distinctions between the New Testament Church and ancient Israel of the Old Testament. Scofield believed that between creation and the final judgment there are seven distinct eras of God's dealing with humanity and that these eras are a framework around which the message of the Bible can be explained. It was largely through the influence of Scofield's notes that dispensational premillennialism became influential among fundamentalist Christians in the United States, and these notes became a significant source for popular religious writers such as Hal Lindsey
CI Scofield

notice that both scofield and darby were lawyers, and you know what everybody says about lawyers, nothing but paid liars. and Jesus also frowned on the pharisees who were experts in the law. that just a little jab there.

During a trip to the United Kingdom in the spring of 1872, Moody became well known as an evangelist. Literary works published by the Moody Bible Institute claim that he was the greatest evangelist of the 19th century.[11] He preached almost a hundred times and came into communion with the Plymouth Brethren. On several occasions, he filled stadia of a capacity of 2,000 to 4,000. According to his memoir, in the Botanic Gardens Palace, he attracted an audience estimated at between 15,000 and 30,000.[12]
Dwight L Moody

so while in the UK he was communion with the Brethren. things that make you say hmmm.
one last thing and i'm done.

running out of room in this post, have one last thing then i'm done see the next post.

edit on 9-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

as i said one last thing,

Jesus's words in Luke.

22 And He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, ‘Look there,’ or, ‘Look here!’ Do not leave, and do not run after them. 24 For just like the lightning, when it flashes out of one part [a]of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so will it also be in the days of the Son of Man: 27 people were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, and they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all

to me he saying that if people say he's has come, don't believe them.
also who was left and who was taken in Noah's day? it was the non believers that were taken away from the earth and the believers left.

as i said there wasn't any teaching of the rapture before the 1500's by anyone except by a chatolic priest, and teaching it to whole congregations didn't start until the 1830's.

edit on 9-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I bet you're gonna try and tell us Santa Claus and UFO's aren't real too, sheesh, some people just can't grasp science.

Well Santa=Satan Claus=lucas=Lucas means “bringer of light”=Illuminati

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am in the process of watching the video. It is long, but very good. I had actually studied quite a bit of the Manly P Hall literature before. The video helps connect a lot of dots.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join