It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

We are told look for these signs and those looking WILL see them just as Noah built his boat while other laughed..

My family lived at the base of Mount Ararat. In 1963 I asked my grandfather if Noah's Ark story was true, and his jaw dropped. He said" If the people in our village heard you say such a thing, they would have thought you a fool". He went on to tell me approximately where it was located, high on the mountain, frozen in solid ice. He continued on to say that the only times it was visible, down through the centuries, was after there were at least 15 years of consecutive drought. Even then, only the stern protruded from the thick ice. A giant ocean liner, very high on the mountain, in one piece, and fully petrified. We heard the stern partially broke off around 1916 (after we left) in a severe earthquake, and tumbled down the mountain a bit.
edit on 9-5-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

The world is not ending in a month. You have misunderstood.

I'm sorry I have NO idea where you get the idea I said this?

I misunderstood. Im sorry!

(post by Bigbrooklyn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Klassified

Dont watch it then. You have been warned. Im very sorry.

Many are called. Few are Chosen.

There will be a gnashing of teeth.

If you want a chance, ask the Living God for personal guidance on this subject. He will answer, if you are sincere. Try it.

His name is Jesus...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Spot on....a reply to: panoz77

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

so who is the man of peace that has a struck a deal with Israel? which he breaks in the middle of the tribulation. when did the Israelites get the Temple Mount back, so they can build the third temple where the man of peace can stand and commit the abomination of desolation?

you know all this has to take place before the end or Jesus comes right?
or are you a pretriber.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A Mason farted in a lift-my god that's pure evil!!!

Its BS. There's a masonic Lodge just up the road from me and I've never seen any bonfire, ritual chanting as we are lead to believe. In my neck of the woods they help the community and keep to themselves.

A five hour video? Someone needs to give his tin foil hat back

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

bonfire burnt baal babies are for beginners...

#keepTheTinFoilHat

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You've never heard of a "front man". You are being deceived, which is exactly the point, that is what the deceiver does.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm aware of that. Ta

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOL'ing at all the people who believe in Lucifer.

We also worship the Tooth Fairy.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I know him very well.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Albert Pike quotes were kind of over the top.

Fictions are necessary for the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance.

Who was John Willkeys boot?

Contemplate the revisionist history that would need to be assimilated.

Nope we can't handle the Truth.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so who is the man of peace that has a struck a deal with Israel? which he breaks in the middle of the tribulation. when did the Israelites get the Temple Mount back, so they can build the third temple where the man of peace can stand and commit the abomination of desolation?

you know all this has to take place before the end or Jesus comes right?
or are you a pretriber.

"so who is the man of peace that has a struck a deal with Israel?"

He hasnt been announced yet, and there is no peace deal until right after the need for one. you need a peace deal during a hot war. I expect that one may very well start in the US and last about 60 minutes. The outcome is partially documented on our paper currency just like the twin towers being destroyed was on there before they did it. They also pre documented the federal building bombing and the Pentagon.

Hoover dam is shown being destroyed. New York city is shown being destroyed by a radioactive tsunami in multi frames of destruction. The tsunami is as high as the wall of Jerusalem. It also shows radioactivity in the air as well.
They are preparing to rebuild it, and it will be done so fast. Ive been told it could go up in 2 months. Saudi's recently commented about the dome of the rock. Did you catch what they said? Dome of the rock isnt important to them at all. Large signs have been put up in the old city that reconstruction is on the horizon. That could start a war too. Right?

I do suspect I know who the AC is, but Im not certain yet. My dad suspects another individual. They are both Satanists. Maybe someone else

"you know all this has to take place before the end or Jesus comes right?
or are you a pretriber."
At one time I was a midtriber. Ive settled on Pretrib, after years of investigation ( since about 1972)
Im out of here very soon. Im giving everybody a heads up. Many will go through the tribulation and realize they were wrong. They will repent, likely be executed, and the next moment they will be with the Lord.

Im headed off to the jubilee. Im not planning on sticking around. I will return to fight after 7 years though. Ill be around then. It wont be pretty

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL'ing at all the people who believe in Lucifer.

I knew it! I was right all along.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thats not his name.

Besides that; you should never worship any man

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hmm... I always laughed at the "free masons rule the world" insanity and admired the public parts of masonry, like free thinking, personal freedom and agency. The construction of the good ol' USA sure seemed to be a humanitarian, egalitarian endeavor. Also, their decor is top notch. Who doesn't like black and white square tile?

I thought any Masonic secrecy came from the suppressive anti-inquisitive Church always looking for fire fodder. It seemed reasonable that masons needed to avoid them as well as other barbaric groups of humanity. They seem to be quietly guiding humanity towards higher aspirations.

It is weird, though, that there are so many occult, specifically masonic symbols permeating society in general. There may be a level of informational gate-keeping going on that may or may not be tied to this organization, as well. Their continued secrecy in a more enlightened, less overtly dangerous age seems a little curious, too.

So, did this D list refugee from a county fair rock circuit open my eyes to the nefarious plot where other more credible whistleblowers had not? Not really.

Is he on to something and should we be wary of secrecy in general and especially secrecy permeating civic affairs and seemingly tied to a certain elite status? Probably.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Fair enough

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

So if I tell ya what goes on at our meetings, I'm putting mine and my families lives at risk?

Could you possibly give examples of this guy's earth shattering revelations?

Other than our secret recipes for toddlers, I'll spill the beans(not the recipe) on our super secret gang of well fed cultists!

Personally I think it is long because that causes a great screening process.
Without the true interest and wanting to know, without a relationship and asking People will not see and will never see and no one can do any of it for us.
IF this man was moved by a miracle and by God some will see.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Math 7 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Nope.

It’s really, REALLY long to implement some sort of primitive brain washing. So that by the time he finishes ranting like a biggest loser contestant and his drugs wear off a little, your too invested to look away and can’t remember what he was babbling about FIVE (5) hours ago.

Dude. This bloke sucks.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I bet you're gonna try and tell us Santa Claus and UFO's aren't real too, sheesh, some people just can't grasp science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join