It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I can deal with the Luciferian Mason crap. It's the "world's gonna to end in a month" crap that is annoying as hell.

I like the overly religious wackadoodlery that's getting into the mix. It kinda shows the mentality of what you're dealing with.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: visitedbythem

Care to point to the time it gets interesting? I'm not watching a 5 hr video without a summary

I think the last 2 hours or if you are less inclined the last hour.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Needs a hair cut to tempt me past the thumbnail.

Well he is a musician and was a band member so the hair would be a part of that.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dredz
OK. I am a 33 Degree Mason and just from the first minute of this I can tell you he is not....Its becoming far to easy to make a claim, show some random slapped together video and call yourself a rebel...Really people, critical thought and asking intelligent questions is the way to gain knowledge, not listening to random conspiracy theories. If you choose to go down this rabbit hole, well all the best to you, but you are doing yourself a disservice.

If I remember right he did not say that he was 33 degree, he has a good friend who is 32 degree and he is a mason himself having taken the oath.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thank you

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Can you give us some examples cited in the video that are evidence of what evil the Illuminaughty Masons have done? Also, any video of Fauci flashing the "hidden hand" or "Baphomet"?

Wading through over five hours of video for a few minutes of relevant statements is not my idea of a good time.

Spoon feed

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This is a host body system. Some in here are from here. I am not. I am an alien, by definition. The true aliens are whats for dinner, and Im not sticking around for that. But, I will be returning, in approximately just over 7 years to help take care of business. There is going to be some serious indigestion

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You gotta love when people explain us...to us.

This...is why...it is the way it is. And we are the way...we remain. Figure it out...or...how 'bout askin'?
Peace,
ThnxπŸ˜’

Masonic/Star of Zion/Order of the Eastern Star

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

So if I tell ya what goes on at our meetings, I'm putting mine and my families lives at risk?

Could you possibly give examples of this guy's earth shattering revelations?

Other than our secret recipes for toddlers, I'll spill the beans(not the recipe) on our super secret gang of well fed cultists!

Personally I think it is long because that causes a great screening process.
Without the true interest and wanting to know, without a relationship and asking People will not see and will never see and no one can do any of it for us.
IF this man was moved by a miracle and by God some will see.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Math 7 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Boy I hope a 33 degree doesn't typically look and act like this idiot.

But isn't that the way of the world? What he looks like that IS what is important here right?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can deal with the Luciferian Mason crap. It's the "world's gonna to end in a month" crap that is annoying as hell.

They also never come back to these threads. They just carry on like they never chicken little'd the place up. Spastic sky screaming.

There a a list things in prophecy from thousands of years ago. We are told look for these signs and those looking WILL see them just as Noah built his boat while other laughed. The signs mentioned are happen and there are so many it would be hard to list them including unique alignments in the heavens that have not happen since written history.
The homeland of Israel is dismissed even though prophecy said it would happen, it is dismissed as having been purposely brought about. How does that change the sign of it happening? it doesn't.

I could go on all day but if you truly had any interest in knowing you would have seen all of the things yourself.
You would be praying because Jesus is not going to send a message ahead he is coming as a thief in the night, sudden and unexpected but those wo watched for what he told us will be ready.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Funny enough, masons (here too) will all renounce these behaviors.
That's the point. The secrecy is real.

This bloke's video is about 5.5 hours too long, but I am viewing it all in pieces.
All the celebrities, the rituals, the hand signs...people...this is actually a thing.

I'm here for those who deny it. As they all swear to do.

Watch some of the video.
He is not the only one here.
Tons of people make these same claims.
It's definitely eye-opening. (pun intended)

Your eyes are open! Good for you! Im impressed!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Your eyes are open! Good for you! Im impressed!

Nobody cares!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

They also never come back to these threads. They just carry on like they never chicken little'd the place up. Spastic sky screaming.

There a a list things in prophecy from thousands of years ago. We are told look for these signs and those looking WILL see them just as Noah built his boat while other laughed. The signs mentioned are happen and there are so many it would be hard to list them including unique alignments in the heavens that have not happen since written history.
The homeland of Israel is dismissed even though prophecy said it would happen, it is dismissed as having been purposely brought about. How does that change the sign of it happening? it doesn't.

I could go on all day but if you truly had any interest in knowing you would have seen all of the things yourself.
You would be praying because Jesus is not going to send a message ahead he is coming as a thief in the night, sudden and unexpected but those wo watched for what he told us will be ready.

The world is not ending in a month. You have misunderstood. Just over 7 years of Tribulation ahead then a thousand years of peace.

One of the biggest prophecies, was Israel becoming a nation again.
That was my family that kicked that off! Were you aware?

Do you know who Sultan Abdul Hamid II was? He was a ruler of the Ottoman Empire. My ancestral family member, Hagop Kazazian Pasha was his best friend , and was also Minister of Finance . Great Grandmas uncle.

Jews were not allowed to own land in Israel. After we got into it with Russia, we were broke. They probably were too. Money was real back then. So anyway, He went ahead and sold the Jews all kinds of land in Israel, complete with legal titles. That was the beginning to the fulfillment of this prophecy.

The Sultan caught all kinds of hell over this, but loved my family member so much, he threatened to step down rather then take a stand against him. Hagop, unfortunately died in horse back accident on a beautiful stallion the Sultan had gifted him.

My family was like royalty, and great Grandmother reminded my great Grandfather of that fact daily for his entire life.

PS The Pope got involved and gave Hagop some special award, even though he was not a Catholic. Saint Gregory's award, or something like that.
edit on 9-5-2021 by visitedbythem because: added PS

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Care to point to the time it gets interesting? I'm not watching a 5 hr video without a summary

Freemasonry is a secret society within a secret society. The known freemasonry is a front of what appears to be charitable, giving and helping organizations that are the mask/veil for the real religion of freemasonry which is not revealed until the highest levels, the hidden freemasonry is the religion of the ruler of the physical earth, lucifer "the light bearer".

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Im here. I had to step away for a bit. Im trying to get my organic heirloom tomato, peppers and eggplants in the ground. Im out shoveling compost, taking breaks to cool off.

Chicken little screams all the time. Not me. Ive been around a long time.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You are over the target!
Get ready for some triple A

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No, I'm talking about when "week or months" go by and not a damn thing has changed. The US will still be here.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The world is not ending in a month. You have misunderstood.

I'm sorry I have NO idea where you get the idea I said this?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well if people have to ask then .. well .. you know .. right? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘€πŸ˜Ž

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join