It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

that explains alot

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Well you portray the Masons as being all good, when even i know its about balance, you can only go so far seeing half the picture but i applaud you, your accolades show that you have been searching, although you are blinkered because you only accept what fits and feels good for you... you may have forgot more about FM than I, but what you have retained is likely nothing but breadcrumbs to the steak of truth.

ive learned more from gardening

edit on 14-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
a reply to: KSigMason

Well you portray the Masons as being all good, when even i know its about balance, you can only go so far seeing half the picture but i applaud you, your accolades show that you have been searching, although you are blinkered because you only accept what fits and feels good for you... you may have forgot more about FM than I, but what you have retained is likely nothing but breadcrumbs to the steak of truth.

ive learned more from gardening
out of curiosity, you do you know things you couldn't know?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ive felt a lot of pain throughout my life, staggered yet consistent, never broken but close, develops in inner and outer strengthening that only pain and stress can do. So lets look at a flower, put a flower in perfect conditions, with no stressors like wind, and it will become weak and wither out, give the flower to much stress, and it will die young, but if you stress that flower to its breaking point and feed it well consistently that flower will flourish, where do you think humans came from before they were animals?

you can learn more studying the Kabbalist Tree of life in a year than you will ever learn being a mason. Look within.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

I have been busted a few times, it sucks, over time you get over it. Still here so carry on I guess?

Had to put one of my dogs down last week, its sad. Was a good reminder that we are not here forever, make the most of the time we have.

As for where humans come from, it is a long complex history, more than a chapter in a book. Our DNA comes from the Earth, Our matter from the stars, as for our spirit, still working on it.

(post by MessiahBuddhaSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

i was looking at my sycamore tree last week and noticing the shape of a human torso and vagina upside down, the head could have been like a bulb, if it was a flower, but it was a tree so underneath its head would have been like medusa's, amazed at this definite human body i look at the other trees, the pine splits into three and looks like an upside torso in the ground, legs akimbo another vagina except where a bottom would be a giant penis is there, the pine and the sycamore are like joined together like some big brain, especially in winter when the leaves of the sycamorse have fallen, they both interconnect and it loooks, amazing. looking up on trees it appears those trees are symbolic of Dionysus and Hathor. my silver birches have loads of eyes all over them sometimes its as if they are watching you, and my cherry tree, has smaller vaginas and penises coming out to form branches.

was actually thinking of doing a thread to show how similar humans and tree are, my garden proves the similarity is unquestionable, people say we came from monkeys when they should be looking further back, plants and trees are our ancestors, and they have evolved us into being humans for some reason, my guess, but i am only looking at this from a material point of view, is that they need us to be technologically advanced enough to keep planet earth in the goldilocks zone, and not drift to far from the sun.... although things could get interesting when Venus comes to meet us.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Then you surely noticed the inverted lung pattern, it is striking, considering trees breath in what we breath out and vice versa.
There is/was a field of study in ancient China that focused on these pattern similarities, unfortunately I don't remeber the term.
Pattern awareness is a solid point of reference for the journey you are on. It is void of human dramas, and very f(r)actual

The message is the same there are things that transcend the apparent separation in time and space.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

so do animals only breathe out carbon dioxide or can natural earth volcanoes release it. its weird that we are quite opposite to plants yet totally connected. its like we all support each other. i know the sea produces most of the oxygen as well so im trying to wok that in to it, i mean we are earth, water ,air,and fire anyway as well as some magic i suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know that sayin, about magic being a placeholder for unknown tech?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Freemasonry is shady as is scientology.. if people have so much to hide there is something sinister in it. If there would be something good.. good is for sharing and beneficial for all. Just think about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Freemasonry is most assuredly not in the same category as Scientology.

I'd suggest reading up on both a bit more.

Scientology is shady.

Freemasonry is, to the best of my knowledge, not. Are there shady individuals within free-masonry?? Oh, yes, there most certainly are.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
Being private doesn't mean that we "have something [bad] to hide." Secrecy, or rather privacy, is a universal sociological form that has nothing to do with your moral valuations. Everyone practices secrecy and has secrets, even you.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Freemasonry is shady as is scientology.. if people have so much to hide there is something sinister in it. If there would be something good.. good is for sharing and beneficial for all. Just think about it.

what are we hiding?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

you can learn more studying the Kabbalist Tree of life in a year than you will ever learn being a mason. Look within.

I think you are missing the main point. Knowledge comes from many places, ONE OF WHICH is freemasonry. Everything we teach has already been said somewhere, by someone outside of freemasonry, we just have the knowledge we teach bundled in out ceremonies. We don't claim to have all the knowledge, or even the best, just what we have we teach how we do. One of the biggest lessons taught is to never stop seeking knowledge.

It's simple things, like treat others as you would wish to be treated, rather than judge others, help them if you can. When someone asks that you keep something between the two of you, do that. There are many lessons that reinforce those things, but in the end, it's mainly teaching YOU to hold YOURSELF to a higher standard. I have a hard time finding fault in that lesson.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

you can believe whatever you wish, but you really should ask yourself, how you could know that without being a mason and knowing what we are, or what we teach.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ive seen this and completely believe it...But, how does anybody know if these people are telling truth of bs???Bad actors and grifters are all over..... Unless a lie detector and body language expert validate this stuff, I stay skeptical..

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It sure seems like you are correct...Your dominion of the world will also be what seal your eternal fate in fire...enjoy it while it lasts.....

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I am Jewish and an Israel lover...However, I must say, although its true the State of Israel was establish in 1948 (look up gematria on that one!! mind blowing)....The leaders of the country are not of the Tribe that was at Sinai....the Bible refers to the re-emergence of GODs people in Israel....More than not, these are Jews in name and blood only....They dont follow the torah, therefore it is not the biblical prophecy you speak of....

There are many deceiving leaders that want to artificially bring out the messiah, anti christ, etc...They are manipulated events to jive w the books...That is not the natural way it is supposed to happen.....What do I know?

a reply to: SeaWorthy

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join