It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ive said it before and i will say it again "you are a funny guy"!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
ive said it before and i will say it again "you are a funny guy"!

Yeah, I know, but I'm also correct.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well that sounds boring, knowing everything... if i was god i would insert partitions of my light into forgetful little creatures and toss them into a world of illusion, just to experience the joy of mystery.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Did I say we know everything? What I'm saying is we know more than you....

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
a reply to: network dude

Manly P Hall, Blavatsky, Levi, Fortune.

I can show you the way to 33

go through the white X

but make sure you are balanced first.

33 is an awareness you may be unable to reach

Yes, I read a few things too. But I experienced the degrees as a mason. I learned some things and still have a lot more to learn. And this isn't bragging, it's just fact, but only masons know for sure what freemasonry is about and what we do. And if you were one of us, and read the things folks like you type, you would get the same belly laugh we do.

I believe there is a 33rd here, another who was here for a bit passed away. But of the 33rds I know, non of them are super powerful, all are nice, all would do anything they could to help whomever asked. And all seem to be of the Christian persuasion. The either go to church, or used to, but none worship Satan to my knowledge.

I am only a 32nd degree. So there are things I don't know. Ksig is/was super active in his masonic community. And the (power) that outsiders seem to think exists in the 33rd, is actually in the extra groups that are invite only. he is part of many of those groups. That isn't to say he is a Satan worshiper, just that he puts in the time and effort and it was recognized by his peers. So he is likely the most connected mason on ATS. If you have an interest in the topic, he would be the guy to ask. The rest of us are just here for the small children BBQ.

In all my degrees, never have I encountered the term Satan, Lucifer, Baphomet, or any other term for an evil entity. I did find that Craft masonry was more inclusive in religion, while the Scottish Rite is more Christian based. But you likely will think I'm lying and protecting some deep dark secrets, so there is that. But learning from the true teachers is the best way to truly understand what's going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But of the 33rds I know, non of them are super powerful...

Last time Dave Glattly (the guy who runs the Northern Jurisdiction) was at my house he was like, "Hey, you gonna get me a drink or what?", and I made him one. He just had that power where you had no choice.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But of the 33rds I know, non of them are super powerful...

Last time Dave Glattly (the guy who runs the Northern Jurisdiction) was at my house he was like, "Hey, you gonna get me a drink or what?", and I made him one. He just had that power where you had no choice.

I'll have to remember those command words in case I have need to use such power.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

well thanks for response, and i dont believe that all masons are evil devil worshippers.
what i do know is that God is all those things, and choosing evil over good is still doing gods work, because stress and pressure are what evolves humanity. people that do good and know the plan have no intention of stopping those that do evil as both are necessary. i personally choose the golden rule as my way of thinking, do unto others as they would do unto you.

Masonry is not the only path to truth.

i am being guided by a higher power. maybe we all are but some are just lost in the illusion, idk... but i will carry on regardless.

the god of action has spoken.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'll have to remember those command words in case I have need to use such power.

The fact that he summoned Baphomet right before he asked was a fairly significant motivator for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You know what i actually do respect you on this site, i have had a few back and forwards with you over the years and did research you and checked you on twitter, you sound like a good guy, so i apologize for calling you a SNIP (krusty the).

after all we are all just trying to find our way

but nothing is higher than truth, so sometimes i get angry with people who keep secrets... its a conditioning thing!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The fact that he summoned Baphomet right before he asked was a fairly significant motivator for me.

That demon is a p a r t y animal!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337
My degree would be irrelevant as you are not a Mason. If one's knowledge of Freemasonry was based upon what degree I held, by your own argument, you'd know less than an Entered Apprentice.

Also, no one degree would truly encompass all of them as Freemasonry is not centralized and there is no one degree above them all, except the 3°. However, I'm a 3° Past Master of three different Lodges, but I'm also in Royal Arch Mason (Past Grand High Priest, Northwest Regional Deputy General Grand High Priest, and recipient of the Ephraim A. Kirby Award), Cryptic Masons (Past Grand Master and recipient of the Order of the Secret Vault), Order of the Silver Trowel (Past Thrice Illustrious Master), Knights Templar (Eminent Grand Captain General, and recipient of the Knights Templar Cross of Honor and Knight Commander of the Temple), Knights Preceptor (Eminent Prelate), York Rite College (Past Governor), Scottish Rite (32°), Red Cross of Constantine (Sr. General), Knight Masons (Jr. Knight), Knights of the York Cross of Honor (Past Prior and recipient of the Knights of the York Grand Cross of Honor), Royal Order of Scotland (member), Allied Masonic Degrees (Sov. Master), Royal Order of the Masonic Knights of the Scarlet Cord (3° or Fellow), Royal Order of the Red Branch of Eri (Knight Commander), St. Thomas of Acon (Provincial Grand Herald), Ye Antient Order of the Corks (member), Masonic Order of the Bath (Deputy Commander-General of the USA), Masonic Order of Athelstan (member), Shriners International (member), Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priest (33°), and the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (IX° - Magus and Celebrant of a College).

Not to be a prick, but I've forgotten more about Freemasonry than you'll ever know.

Masonic-wise, I have been extremely busy the past few years.

Work and personal life, even as busy. For work, I've spent over 115-days on the road this year alone. I'm currently on the road for work.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

All the talk made me curious, and I contacted the nearby lodge. I got an answer that due to COVID-19 things are slow, but they will get back to me for a formal talk at the lodge. A year ago I would have shat my pants, now I'm just too curious.

As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat. If you don't hear from me, you'll find me in a nearby freezer.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Soon you'll be getting out of traffic tickets and manipulating the Federal Reserve like a pro.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I thought I was going to profit from it from the get go, but it seems I will have to get into driving and money first...

Can't you guys just abolish roundabouts?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

No, those are a major revenue generator and how we fund our RFID programs.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Sounds like a thoroughly thought-out financial plan...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You're gonna have so many new friends: Baphomet, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep, Lady Gaga. So many.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Not these losers again, I was looking for a new clique...

And where is Cthulhu hiding?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
And where is Cthulhu hiding?

CNN.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join