It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano objects ~ UFOs or Plasmoids ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
If you want math check out my other link, same post.

Somehow you missed that one buddy.

My first link was really thrown out there just to show that inquiring minds want to know.
OK well some points need to be made here. Professor Dave mentions in his debunking video that there are different "theories" from different electric universe proponents, and they are not all the same, but the "leading" or one of the advocates who seems to get the most attention is Wal Thornhill at Thunderbolts, and so he refers to the model proposed by that "faction" of EU in his debunking.

So when I watched the first video in your post by Ray Gallucci, it's very clear that he's referring to Wal Thornhill's stacking electric dipoles idea, and his analysis is based on that.

You posted an "or" between the videos so I took that literally and picked one to watch, and there's no math related to gravity in that.
But since you say there are maths in the second video. the second video links to a paper, so I read the paper instead of watching the video:

www.researchgate.net...

This is NOT Wal Thornhills idea, the video by Ray Gallucci was on Wal Thornhill's idea. The second video is a different idea.

So if the paper linked in the second video is right, that means Thornhill is wrong.

Which brings me to the main point I want to make is that just claiming a mainstream theory is wrong, even if true, lends no particular support to any one of numerous alternative theories. So now you've presented two different, contradictory ideas about how gravity supposedly works, do you even realize that? The math in Jeff Yee's paper doesn't support Ray Gallucci or Wal Thornhill.

Now about Yee's paper, I'll tell the story of Peter Higg's paper, it was submitted for peer review, and rejected, because the peer reviewers said the author provided no means to determine the correctness of the hypothesis.

So, Peter Higgs added a small section that said, if theory is correct, here's how you can confirm it...and he added a way to test the idea experimentally, and the paper was accepted. Based on my initial read of Yee's paper, I think it would get rejected for the same reason Peter Higg's paper was rejected by peer reviewers, because I didn't see any means to verify experimentally that his claims are true. If he did that and I missed it, please point it out.

In conclusion, Yee's paper has no math to support Thornhill's/Thunderbolts/Holoscience idea. Yee's idea is different, and I don't see where Yee has provided any way to test his idea experimentally.

edit on 2021510 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great to see you, easy!! I have a few chores to complete before I can dig in here but I'm looking forward to it.

For now, I'll leave anyone who may not be familiar with easynow's fantastic contributions the following related thread ---one of my all time favorite ufo threads at that:

The Yakima UFO Sightings
edit on 10-5-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting that you still avoided the math in the first paper.

So what if they are two different theories? Did I claim to be a proponent of a ‘faction’ lol What’s your point?

How about you peer review the mathematics in the second link yourself, he guides you through it in the video.

Anyway, I’m done with your cherry picking and think I’ll join the others in this thread by discontinuing interaction with you.

Although. I would love to shoot you down in a thread designed to debunk EU theory. Make one and I’ll come and play with you there.

a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Probably a "life-form" that can manipulate matter and energy to manifest as whatever, older (original?) form of life in this universe perhaps.

Now I feel a link can be made between these entities manifesting and paranormal 'Cold Spots" /battery drain. Ofc the energy to manifest gotta come from somewhere..
edit on 10-5-2021 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In starting to think again about the implications of plasma--more specifically plasma physics--I was looking up some Bohm quotes and found the following well-written & considered blog post.

The cool thing about plasma, as it pertains to ufology, is there's a lot of ways it might apply. From earthlights all the way to the possibility of non-carbon lifeforms.

Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form.

The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was "alive" and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things.

The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.

link

I hope everyone with an interest in scientific ufology checked out the link I left to easynow's Yakima UFO thread. Some creative science/testing done by some scientists including Hynek that yielded some information.

I have an old thread that might be of interest to this topic too about a university-lead scientific field study of the phenomena. Considered by some to be the most scientific study conducted to date---publicly known at least. Guess what they found? Plasma. And intelligent movement. But check it out for yourself and you be the judge.

“Unbiased, disinterested physical scientists usually measure the properties of inanimate matter. Biological, medical, and behavioral scientists, on the other hand, study intelligences less than or equal to their own. In this Project, we dealt with an intelligence equal to or greater than that of man. We interacted with the phenomenon under study.”

~ Dr. Harley Rutledge, Chairman of the Physics Department, SE Missouri State University

Project Identification Ufology's Red-Headed Step-Child

Certainly plasma physics--along with quantum physics--are a major keys to understanding where our current physics stop working.

edit on 10-5-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

Thanks for sharing the vid, easynow. Except for the tongues of fire in the account given at 5:07 it sounds a lot like my own experience that I’ve shared here before.

First from the vid:

The top of redoubt lit up with an incredibly bright flash. The Cook Inlet and the mountains behind lit up in daytime brightness. A fireball grew above redoubt with huge tongue like projections-quite unlike the concentric fireball of nuclear explosions.

~Capt. Richard Swain

There are many sightings of the sort from times ancient as evidenced in Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck's Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times.

Here’s mine:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and cliques and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Blue Angels show or an opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing and have now found quite a few.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In that case we ought to define a life-form.

" Something that utilizes any form of energy from it's environment to sustain/enhance the nature of it's being "

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

Is a seed alive?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Is a seed alive?

Well yeah, they arent quite dead until they are.If fed it would grow. The same could be said of a flame however it doesn't form a complex enough matrix to considered an Autonomous Being.

Is Coral alive in the water ? well yeah until it stops sustaining itself

A Rock on land, not as far as we can tell...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Awesome to see you The GUT ! ... and Thank You bro !

You're an amazing researcher and I'm truly honored and appreciate your contributions

Seriously I'm gonna have a difficult time keeping up with you and karl 12, you guys are the best !

Thanks for sharing your ufo report with us, that is a fascinating sighting you had, and I'm glad you had that encounter because now you have no choice but to help us solve the ufo puzzle ... haha

I'm joking with you of course but on a serious note, I've also been thinking about the plasma & ufo connections (for over thirty years lol) and wondering if it would be beneficial to try and categorize the different types of reported plasma objects for classification to simplify discussions about it? Has it already been done ?

Just an example that needs refinement but Maybe something like this ...

Group-A

Large sized plasma-disc shaped craft
Intelligent plasma
Foo-Fighter objects
Nuts and bolt UFOs cloaked in plasma
Inter-dimensional plasma objects

Group-B

Earthlights
Tectonic lights
Ball lightening
Volcanic lights

What you said got me thinking about it again .. lol

The cool thing about plasma, as it pertains to ufology, is there's a lot of ways it might apply. From earthlights all the way to the possibility of non-carbon lifeforms.

And from your Project Identification thread I noticed the scientific study had done just that, they created 2 groups in order to simplify the investigations ...

Section 4 - Anomalous Lights & Coincidences

Pg 33

Pg 34

ATS link www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would it help or would it be a distraction ? idunno but it's food for thought and I'm looking forward to future discussions on these topics ...

Certainly plasma physics--along with quantum physics--are a major keys to understanding where our current physics stop working.

Thanks again

edit on 11-5-2021 by easynow because: img tags

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: easynow

As a side note in one of Arthur C Clark's book, he mentions walking along the beach in Sri Lanka with a Hindu Preist, where they see a Plasmoid flying through the sky, the Hindu Preist says that they are glowing Gas and are necessary for life on Earth. This is interesting, with regards to their color as I read somewhere that they might be composed of the Noble gasses which are used for Neon lighting. This makes sense as their electrical exitation pushes out different colors. Where there are no Noble gasses present excited electrons in plasma puts out Ultraviolet light.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think we must consider the possibility that some form of intelligence has the ability to manipulate the plasma pinch and are using it for propulsion.

Nice one amigo - some lovely speculation there and might go a ways to addressing the EM effect aspect as well.

Sounds bonkers but as well as UFOs, globes of light are also reported in conjunction with apparitions and cryptids and all three do involve reports of electromagnetic interference.

There's no volcano there but did think Ted Phillip's research into Marley Woods deserves a mention (and might be relevant).

Interview

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hey Karl 12 thanks bro !

... and good call on the plasma & EM connection, they certainly go together

Love that interview video for many reasons, it has a lot of great information and the descriptions provided of the Marley objects implies they're probably more than just Earthlights

According to Ted many of the witnesses said the objects were playing some sort of game and labeled them "Tricksters"

There's some Marley videos posted here spacetime.forumotion.com... for anyone interested in taking a look

Also there's similar type of objects and trickster descriptions reported with the Hessdalen lights phenomena as well ...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Or "Anything which can manipulate its environment for a gain of function."

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Or "Anything which can manipulate its environment for a gain of function."

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pretty much, fair enough

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hey Karl 12 thanks bro !

... and good call on the plasma & EM connection, they certainly go together

Nice one bud, recently watched an interview with the co founder of NARCAP and he mentioned how the majority of pilot cases involving EM effects were encounters with luminous spheres (rather than structured objects) so it certainly makes you wonder.

Also makes you wonder about the effects of high electrical fields on the human brain.

Love that interview video for many reasons, it has a lot of great information and the descriptions provided of the Marley objects implies they're probably more than just Earthlights

According to Ted many of the witnesses said the objects were playing some sort of game and labeled them "Tricksters"

Lots of pilot cases also suggesting these objects have a curious, cheeky personality mate - they really do seem to enjoy playing cat and mouse with pursuing jets (only to reappear when they first started) and think another good word would be 'mischievous'.

There's some Marley videos posted here spacetime.forumotion.com... for anyone interested in taking a look

Great thread there my friend and didn't realise there were reports of objects going in and out of bodies of water - looks like the phenomenon is still ongoing and there's a vid here with info about Thomas M. Ferrario carrying on the work of Ted's SIU unit.

Recently came across another interesting one where police officers in patrol cars were pursuing a very strange luminous object in Montana.

The object was locked on by a nearby radar tracking station and its distance, altitude and speed were transcribed onto radar scrolls.

Apparently the object then shot straight up and instantaneously stopped - the Chief Radar Officer stated "We dont have a clue what it is."

Two cars of security men wearing black coveralls then turned up carrying tubes and confiscated the radar scrolls.

See 37:20

edit on 14-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks karl 12 ... will take a look

Check your PM's

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Could be a bit of both, just I don't think humanity could know the technicalities, an by then might as well be chasing our own tail, especially if leaning towards quantum mechanics.

It just a guessing game at this point, where it ether intelligently controlled machines, native wild life that out of this world, or some mumbo jumbo about a volcano God being questioned.

Could even be from the future at this point, an might even be Skype, an it has watched Terminator an can read the Bible too.
edit on 15-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join