It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slam dunk - how the NWO takeover will be facilitated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The massive push for wide takeup of the mRNA vaccines, by proffering a wild & false claim about the only non-mRNA alternative, suggests an ulterior motive for providing the populace with the mRNA priming mechanism. Once the secondary trigger is fired (release of a GMO variant which interacts with the mRNA's epigenetic effects) then the plague will do the work for them.

There is one vital flaw in that plan. Everything that you've said is garbage. A) That's not how mRNA and epigenetics do things, and B) The mRNA package in the vaccine has been scrutinized by some of the best and the brightest. If this were weaponized it would be easy to see because you'd need a far more complicated mRNA package than is included in the vaccine. In fact a payload to do what you're suggesting would need a lot more than mRNA.

What you're suggesting is the equivalent of comparing a car battery to a nuclear power plant.

You should know that this is BS just form watching the discovery channel. How do you not know this?

you would realise how easy it is to depopulate if you had bothered to read.

I'm not arguing that depopulation isn't possible. I'm saying what the OP is suggesting would be a terrible way to go about it.

First of all it would be easy to spot. Chinese and Russian scientists have probably been pulling this thing apart from day one to see if they could replicate it or steal the technology. If it were dangerous they'd have blown the whistle if only to humiliate the West for not spotting it.

Secondly, the people who are getting vaccinated the most are the people that the NWOTPTB would want to keep alive. The useful people who know how to do things like running an economy or keeping their "brave new world" functioning.

In contrast, the people who aren't being vaccinated are mostly poor and uneducated. People who would be a burden to the NWOTPDB. People who have the most children and who are the least economically productive.

If you want to start a new epoch form mankind you don't do it by killing the people who know how to build and maintain a power plant, but leave ghettoes full of poor people behind. Don't you watch the movies? Super villains start by killing off the poor and the unproductive, and they keep the smart people alive.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What does arithmetic have to do with depopulation via plague? The fact that there's 9,000,000,000 people doesn't matter a jot if only 1.6% of them are destined to survive,

It matters because the mechanism that the OP is promoting simply isn't good enough to kill 94% of the world's population. Least of all because there are multiple vaccines base don different technologies and given to different people. You'd not even touch China, Russia and most of Europe plus a lot of Africa and the Middle East., but you'd weaken America sufficiently for the Chinese and Russians to take over the world.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I submit this post as a possible Background Story to the ongoing pandemic Drama we are all enbroiled in at present

snip from OP:

In 2014 CDC outsourced coronavirus research (because of a moratorium on research ordered by US National Institute of Health) to a viral gain-of-function test laboratory - (in China ~red dragon~)...

2014 Chinese Horoscope of Horse
2014 Fortune Ranking among the 12 Animal Signs: No. 12

Overview: 2014 is the year of the wood horse.
According to the Chinese astrology, people during the Year of Birth (Benming Nian) are unlucky and bad in fortune.
Your love life, people friendship, wealth or job might encounter a certain barrier during the Horse year.
You are easy to be irritable, depressed and unreasonably querulous which will be opposed and deserted by your followers. You need to be strong enough to overcome all the difficulties and play in low-profile during 2014.

So, the year of Horse 2014 was not rewarding for those previously born in a year-of-horse... Here's what else 2014 gave us -->

www.bing.com... 1

yes that old and forgotten blood-moon-tetrad of 2014-2015 the-year-of-the-Horse !

but not just any old horse, no, the White horse with a rider in a white Lab Coat, having a Crown (corona-virus) and a Bow to Conquer with Aggression and Pestilence (Covid19) ...and set the stage for a biopharma take-over/reset of global affairs
with a patented virus and resulting pathogen ...
~which was born in 2014 but only let loose upon the World in Dec 2019-Jan 2020, some 5+ years later (after the elite Eugenic policy makers said 'go for it'~

chew on that for awhile

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Not to mention agenda 21/30 all that sustainable development and smart city stuff, and WEFs build back better.

I suppose in another few years we will all know for sure one way or another. That is of of course if we don’t prematurely die in a car accident due to covid...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I believe Aztra Zeneca is also a genetic vaccine similar to Johnson and Johnson. In Canada we have four vaccines and all are genetic. Moderna,Phizer,Johnson and AZ.
According to Dr. Marcus de Brun,

At present, vaccines produced by four companies (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson) are available on the European market. All four are ‘genetic vaccines’ in that they are composed of synthetic DNA or RNA that is contained within a membrane or shell. 

The AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are DNA vaccines, which transfect DNA into the Nucleus of host cells. The Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines are RNA vaccines, these transfect their RNA into the cytoplasm of host cells. The difference will be explained later; however, the initial process is the same: human cells take up synthetic viral genes, those genes then direct those cells to begin manufacturing the spike-protein of Covid-19. The cells will then release the nascent spike-protein into the bloodstream or tissues, where it will then function as a ‘traditional vaccine.’

AZ and Johnson are sold to us as viral vector vaccine which is using another virus that is manipulated to contain the gene for the spike protein. Ultimately they do the same thing.

Why is AZ the one getting the bad rap? Political reasons? What happened to the old school vaccine? The constant badgering to take these makes me more "hesitant" than ever.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What you're suggesting is the equivalent of comparing a car battery to a nuclear power plant. You should know that this is BS just form watching the discovery channel. How do you not know this?

I prefer your anology of a BLM protest on the moon, can’t you use that one more?
I guess most people don’t watch the discovery channel enough, I never realised it was all about virology, epigenetics and stuff..

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sorry, you lost me at "astrology".

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The massive push for wide takeup of the mRNA vaccines, by proffering a wild & false claim about the only non-mRNA alternative, suggests an ulterior motive for providing the populace with the mRNA priming mechanism. Once the secondary trigger is fired (release of a GMO variant which interacts with the mRNA's epigenetic effects) then the plague will do the work for them.

You should know that this is BS just form watching the discovery channel. How do you not know this?

you would realise how easy it is to depopulate if you had bothered to read.

Secondly, the people who are getting vaccinated the most are the people that the NWOTPTB would want to keep alive. The useful people who know how to do things like running an economy or keeping their "brave new world" functioning.

In contrast, the people who aren't being vaccinated are mostly poor and uneducated. People who would be a burden to the NWOTPDB. People who have the most children and who are the least economically productive.

If you want to start a new epoch form mankind you don't do it by killing the people who know how to build and maintain a power plant, but leave ghettoes full of poor people behind. Don't you watch the movies? Super villains start by killing off the poor and the unproductive, and they keep the smart people alive.

Not sure about that. We started with the elderly and vulnerable first. Then it continued by age groups.Today our Muslim community is hosting a webinar to push their uptake.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: KKLOCO

More like says the guy who can do basic arithmetic.

But...but....woke math says 2+2=5.....else you're racist.....

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What you're suggesting is the equivalent of comparing a car battery to a nuclear power plant. You should know that this is BS just form watching the discovery channel. How do you not know this?

I prefer your anology of a BLM protest on the moon, can’t you use that one more?
I guess most people don’t watch the discovery channel enough, I never realised it was all about virology, epigenetics and stuff..

I guess that this isn't taught in schools in the US?

The difference between DNA and mRNA is pretty basic. In fact it's something that people should know about just from watching CSI: Miami or some of those True Crimes tv documentaries. I'm pretty sure that I've heard accurate descriptions on science fiction or horror movies.

Epigenetics is also pretty basic. I'm pretty sure that there was at least one episode of Star Trek that discussed it.

An important thing that people here don't seem to get is that an epigenetic weapon wouldn't actually insert new DNA into you. It would cause things that already existed in you to become active or dormant. But you couldn't do that using mRNA because mRNA isn't complicated enough. It can't carry sufficient instructions and it doesn't contain the mechanisms necessary for it to invade or replicate anything else. It's main use is in the manufacturing pf proteins. And even then it doesn't allow the creation of highly complicated artificial proteins.

I think that people are confusing speculative science fiction and horror movies with reality. Which is much more boring than what you see on TV.

If you wanted to make some kind of super weapon you'd have to be stupid to do so in a form that's likely to be scrutinized to such an extent.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Years ago, soon after I had registered on ATS, someone did a thread stating that they had uncovered the handful government agents who had infiltrated ATS and were subverting all of the conspricacies to more fully suit the government agenda and used that ''trick'' code to route everyone who clicked on it to find the perpetrator..

Interesting, strange too.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

We started with the elderly and vulnerable first.

The Elderly and vulnerable, plus front line health professionals, law enforcement, other emergency services. And anybody wealthy enough to skip the queue.

In places such as Israel if they got to the end of the day and had spare that hadn't been used and couldn't be stored any more it was handed out to anybody and everybody.

In fact the fact that Israel is using the same vaccine is a pretty big tell that it's not a conspiracy. Why would a country that's so paranoid, and isn't part of the NWOTPDB be doing this?

In the West poor minority communities have the worst vaccination take up of all. While middle class white people have the highest. The people who have the lowest ability to run a country would be left alive at the highest rates while the people who do everything else would be killed at a higher rate.

In movies the super villains usually kill the poor off first.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Cool story, population is still growing. Let me know when you get depopped.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.” Prince Philip

It’s blatantly obvious those in power feel the world is overpopulated. How and by what means they intend to reduce it I’m not so sure. A bio weapon tailored and modified for genetically primed individuals would certainly be less messy than another world war. Seems to be equally as profitable.

edit on 9/5/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
What does arithmetic have to do with depopulation via plague?

Besides the fact that it isn't happening?

But hey, keep thinking a pile of stones in Georgia is outlining some sort of nefarious plan currently underway.

The same stones that were built by freemasons, on a freemason town? I'm pretty sure those freemasons didn't think they were a pile of stones.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
It’s blatantly obvious those in power feel the world is overpopulated.

That's nice, the world's population is still going up every year. I'm hoping Prince Philip gets reincarnated as an imprisoned child molester's anus.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
The same stones that were built by freemasons, on a freemason town? I'm pretty sure those freemasons didn't think they were a pile of stones.

They're on private property, bro, not in a town and there's zero evidence they are Masonic. Try again.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
What does arithmetic have to do with depopulation via plague?

Besides the fact that it isn't happening?

But hey, keep thinking a pile of stones in Georgia is outlining some sort of nefarious plan currently underway.

Do you have a link to your assertions? If this is the truth then this call for drastic action. I'll start heating up the tar, you get the feathers.

Maybe you can get some from the my pillow guy.
edit on 9-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

That's really weird, I don't know why it's doing that. I'll put the correct link here:

"Vengeance is mine, says the LORD - I will repay"

Apologies, it's a weird glitch in the matrix, apparently..

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think the controllers are playing a dirty trick, I assure you I have no special code..!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join