It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death From Vaccinations Up Over 4000% in 2021 !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I do hope everyone understands that this "vaccine" still hasn't been FDA approved. They only just started the application for approval on May 7....7 days ago.. It is only in EUA. No mRNA vaccine has ever gotten approval....

And they only asked for approval for those over 16....

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry for the late response...I fully understand if you don't want to invest time in a reply.

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think our FDA is the slowest on the planet, other countries in EU are much quicker, are they wrong? Also we really do not know what constitutes "proper testing" in this case, maybe these drug companies do and they are already well past the point to say it is safe. They might not have years of testing with this exact vaccine, but how many years have they been working on, testing etc RNA base vaccine in general, maybe they found very quickly it was safer than the old way we do it.

And maybe they're biased agents in the investigative process and are sugar-coating results or lacking adequate time to truly know. The long history of "approved" drugs and treatments that have ended up having very negative effects on people tell me that, more often than not, it's even hard to trust the FDA, but I certainly wouldn't make my baseline trust level be claims by the inventors trying to make money that their product is perfect fine.

I do agree that there is often too much bureaucracy involved in things that are relatively obvious in their safety, but a new technology being used during a pandemic vaccine is not when I want the FDA to speed up the process.

They have not found one though they are looking, and these 4000 deaths are just deaths that they are making sure it wasn't causal which isn't something they do with the normal flu shot, but we both agree this is special so they need to have more oversite. There is actually about 8,000 people who die each day in America, and they have administered close to 300 million vaccines, so a good number of 150 million people vaccinated are dying each day and to say they are looking at 4000 of them from something like 800,000 total deaths in the last 100 days is not news...

That's good play with numbers to make it seem like "it's not news," but it is news. That's why we're discussing it--it's a relatively experimental vaccine only approved under an EUA that is based on biased sources of testing and hasn't been fully and properly investigated by a (claimed) unbiased third party (FDA) responsible for official approval of medical treatments in the United States. Then couple that with the reality that the federal and state government are just shy of trying to force vaccination (and many would, if they could), and instead are offering tax-payer incentives for fully-vaccinated people, you can see why people are getting concerned about this issue.

And then add in the reality that, when Fauci and others talk about removing mask mandates for fully-vaccinated people but leave those of us with active antibodies and memory B cells completely out of the conversation, they are implying that the EUA-vaccination is more effective than a natural immunity. And of course, they wouldn't want to remind the public that the vaccine isn't the end-all savior of the world. Otherwise, why wouldn't people who recovered from it and whose immune system is strong and obviously produced effective antibodies be included in the reduced mask-wearing guidelines?

There is a lot to be concerned about surrounding this vaccine, and investigating deaths--even if just slightly correlated to receiving the vaccine--is very appropriate and should be news, regardless of the percentage of overall deaths that it may be.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I do hope everyone understands that this "vaccine" still hasn't been FDA approved. They only just started the application for approval on May 7....7 days ago.. It is only in EUA. No mRNA vaccine has ever gotten approval....

Yep...that's a point that I keep making as well (see my comment directly above this one to Xtrozero).

And what's scary is the force with which the federal government is promoting getting this vaccine. Federal law states that ANY medical treatment okayed via EUA cannot be mandated, yet many government agencies, employers, and schools are acting like they can. And those that know that they can't are employing unethical tactics like shaming people who don't, appeal-to-emotion fallacies and lies, and even tax-payer or other funded incentive programs to get their citizens/employees/students to get this relatively experimental medical treatment.

If that doesn't raise concerns and red flags with the average person, I simply don't know how to get through to some people. I know that using the term "sheep" is overused and watered-down, but seriously...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

And maybe they're biased agents in the investigative process and are sugar-coating results or lacking adequate time to truly know. The long history of "approved" drugs and treatments that have ended up having very negative effects on people tell me that, more often than not, it's even hard to trust the FDA, but I certainly wouldn't make my baseline trust level be claims by the inventors trying to make money that their product is perfect fine.

Well I do understand, but this approach is basically saying trust no one with anything. I guess that works until you die from not trusting anything, so you can roll the dice I guess. Also, looking back we screwed up a number of drugs big time, and that is why our FDA is insanely tight compared to other countries, but it is the 2020s not the 1980s, 0r 1940s etc, so I think it is safe to say we are better at making drugs than in the past too.

I do agree that there is often too much bureaucracy involved in things that are relatively obvious in their safety, but a new technology being used during a pandemic vaccine is not when I want the FDA to speed up the process.

I'm not sure just how new it is... And what kind of testing do you suggest? 50 years? I also do not know if the amount of time to do the testing protocol of lets say 30 years ago hasn't been greatly reduced with modern advancements.

That's good play with numbers to make it seem like "it's not news," but it is news. That's why we're discussing it--it's a relatively experimental vaccine only approved under an EUA that is based on biased sources of testing and hasn't been fully and properly investigated by a (claimed) unbiased third party (FDA) responsible for official approval of medical treatments in the United States. Then couple that with the reality that the federal and state government are just shy of trying to force vaccination (and many would, if they could), and instead are offering tax-payer incentives for fully-vaccinated people, you can see why people are getting concerned about this issue.

Its not a play on numbers, the 4k was a statement from the CDC, and the media made it news as they inflated it's meaning such as the OP did. You keep saying experimental like they just discovered it this last year and the reality is we been working with mRNA vaccines for decades and that is why they were so quick with COVID-19 vaccines. They have been looking at other viruses like Zika and rabies the really nasty ones and so had readily available materials to standardized and scaled up so quickly with COVID-19.

And then add in the reality that, when Fauci and others talk about removing mask mandates for fully-vaccinated people but leave those of us with active antibodies and memory B cells completely out of the conversation, they are implying that the EUA-vaccination is more effective than a natural immunity. And of course, they wouldn't want to remind the public that the vaccine isn't the end-all savior of the world. Otherwise, why wouldn't people who recovered from it and whose immune system is strong and obviously produced effective antibodies be included in the reduced mask-wearing guidelines?

And that is the nasty politics side of it all which you and I, I bet, agree 0the same

edit on 14-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I guess that works until you die from not trusting anything, so you can roll the dice I guess. Also, looking back we screwed up a number of drugs big time, and that is why our FDA is insanely tight compared to other countries, but it is the 2020s not the 1980s, 0r 1940s etc, so I think it is safe to say we are better at making drugs than in the past too.

I hate to be "that guy," but this is so full of logical fallacies that I don't even know where to begin, other than to say that the probability of dying from COVID 19 is so small for the average human being that claiming that not getting vaccinated with an experimental vaccine is tantamount to "roll[ing] the dice" is rather silly.

I'm not sure just how new it is... And what kind of testing do you suggest? 50 years? I also do not know if the amount of time to do the testing protocol of lets say 30 years ago hasn't been greatly reduced with modern advancements.

No, I'm not at all saying to test it for 50 years (nor is that implied), but maybe, just MAYBE test it to the standard testing that is done before every other similar medicinal treatment is approved. Let's start there, because it's a standard for a reason.

You keep saying experimental like they just discovered it this last year and the reality is we been working with mRNA vaccines for decades and that is why they were so quick with COVID-19 vaccines. They have been looking at other viruses like Zika and rabies the really nasty ones and so had readily available materials to standardized and scaled up so quickly with COVID-19.

No, I keep saying "experimental" because it's not been fully tested, it's the first of its kind to be allowed to be injected en masse in humans, and it hasn't been approved by the FDA. I'm being pretty direct about why I'm calling it experimental...basically, because it still is experimental. That shouldn't even be in dispute.

Airplanes have been in existence for over 100 years, but that doesn't mean that a new airplane design, especially when it used new technology, isn't "experimental" while it's in the testing phases and until it gets approval for mass production and use. Let's not blow semantics out of proportion.

And that is the nasty politics side of it all which you and I, I bet, agree 0the same

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up:

edit on 14-5-2021 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
I hate to be "that guy," but this is so full of logical fallacies that I don't even know where to begin, other than to say that the probability of dying from COVID 19 is so small for the average human being that claiming that not getting vaccinated with an experimental vaccine is tantamount to "roll[ing] the dice" is rather silly.

So if you were high risk would you take it? And once again just saying experimental vaccine doesn't mean it hasn't been around for decades. You have a higher chance of dying to COVID than the vaccine...lol so yes it is rolling the dice, I hope you are young with no preexisting conditions too. But anyhow, getting it or not is yours's and my right, so I don't care one way or the other which way you go. I do hope it was the right choice.

No, I'm not at all saying to test it for 50 years (nor is that implied), but maybe, just MAYBE test it to the standard testing that is done before every other similar medicinal treatment is approved. Let's start there, because it's a standard for a reason.

So like 5 years then... I don't think you truly understand that it has been around for decades and so a large part of the whole RNA process has been tested. They make new flu vaccines every year ands they are not tested because the process is the same though the virus it focuses on is new. I think you are putting too much worry in narratives that it is some never before seen thing.

No, I keep saying "experimental" because it's not been fully tested, it's the first of its kind to be allowed to be injected en masse in humans, and it hasn't been approved by the FDA. I'm being pretty direct about why I'm calling it experimental...basically, because it still is experimental. That shouldn't even be in dispute.

Its the meaning and context you are using the word. I just don't follow you to the end of the testing. At what point is it used en mass, after we test it in Africa? (joking)

The Vaccines have been through phase 3 clinical trials. After that is paperwork basically to getting approved.

Phase 1 is like a dozen of people
Phase 2 is like 100
Phase 3 is more along the lines to establish efficacy (whether or not it works), so that is where they run the placebo-controlled, observer-blind clinical trials

After Phase 3 it can get to the medicine cabinet before it is 100% approved. The vaccines did phase 3 back in March, so what else are you waiting on for them to do?

There really isn't much left to test and they will be FDA approved here in the very near future. If you think there is big risk to long term side effects like affecting a woman's eggs at the DNA level then I guess that is a topic we can have years down the road.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It has passed the clinical trials back in March, so what is left to get approval other than paperwork? In Europe drugs get to people very quickly after Phase 3 clinical trials, but the FDA is a massive bureaucratic machine that can take years long after all testing is done.
edit on 14-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
$100 billion a year market could be lost if we use Ivermectin.
So the vaccine industry will fight tooth and nail to ensure your love ones die to ensure the continued government purchases many times the population every year.
So watch the first half hour.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here is an AMAZING Statistic that speaks volumes.

Almost 50% of FDA Employees, along with those in Dr. Fauci's department, have REFUSED to be vaccinated.

Danger Danger Danger: twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So if you were high risk would you take it?

If I were high-risk, I would certainly consider it, but I would also take my own precautions without the force of government behind it that would help mitigate my subjective risks. Also, at 42, I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily young, but I'm healthier than the average American, for sure.

I don't think you truly understand that it has been around for decades and so a large part of the whole RNA process has been tested. They make new flu vaccines every year ands they are not tested because the process is the same though the virus it focuses on is new. I think you are putting too much worry in narratives that it is some never before seen thing.

And I think that you're putting too much faith in the appeal-to-authority logical fallacy, claiming that since scientists have studied this for years, there's no need to worry about it...even in the face of mounting evidence that there are growing numbers of unintended consequences and real-world numbers that point to the fact that the efficacy may not be what has been claimed by those creating and profiting off the mass introduction of the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

Its the meaning and context you are using the word. I just don't follow you to the end of the testing. At what point is it used en mass, after we test it in Africa? (joking)

I shouldn't have laughed at that, but I did. We're going to hell.

The Vaccines have been through phase 3 clinical trials. After that is paperwork basically to getting approved.

Phase 1 is like a dozen of people
Phase 2 is like 100
Phase 3 is more along the lines to establish efficacy (whether or not it works), so that is where they run the placebo-controlled, observer-blind clinical trials

After Phase 3 it can get to the medicine cabinet before it is 100% approved. The vaccines did phase 3 back in March, so what else are you waiting on for them to do?

There really isn't much left to test and they will be FDA approved here in the very near future. If you think there is big risk to long term side effects like affecting a woman's eggs at the DNA level then I guess that is a topic we can have years down the road.

I haven't exactly been coy to my point and implications, but I'll just be more direct: The testing and claims from it are suspect concerning real-world issues that correlate to the virus. Infections high enough to spread the virus are being reported in decent-enough numbers on the daily in people who are "fully vaccinated."

I choose not to fully trust the producers and profiteers of an EXPERIMENTAL virus concerning how fabulous and wonderful their medicine is, especially when, as time goes on, more and more issues are resultant from or at least potentially tied to the vaccine. That's why I say that they are EXPERIMENTING by incentivizing as many humans as possible get the vaccine before it's even been officially approved--because in MANY cases, the results aren't mirroring the safety claims.

So yes, I'm an advocate of our FDA doing its due diligence after these companies finish and publish their phase-3 trials--call me nuts. And even after that point, I'll still be carefully following what happens after the fact to see if real-world issues continue to reduce the veracity of the safety claims.

I appreciate this dialogue, but I'm going to bow out from future responses. We could debate this for days, but in the end, it's just comforting to know that we both are pro-choice on the vaccine, and I think that's what really matters.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I've seen that Pfizer pleaded guilty in 2009 to criminal charges regarding false advertising and claims. It was the largest ever criminal penalty paid by a US corporation at the time.

I cannot help but think that the leadership at Pfizer today is every bit as criminal as the leadership in 2009. Tigers don't change their stripes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join