It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Busted Planning WW3 With Biological & Genetic Weapons - Including Coronavirus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I believe that after the Third Reich and the Soviet Union,China is the Globalists third Frankenstein monster/puppet state.

The Globalist Network wanted to use the United States to implement it's dream of a one world government.They became impatient and frustrated with the level of resistance so they gave up on the US,pulled back their assets,including tens of trillions of dollars stolen from the American people and used that money to build up China,which at that time was essentially a grass eating country like North Korea.They wanted to rule the world via China and at the the same time to destroy the United States and the West to ensure that China will have no rival.

With treasonous Cabal assistance China started a massive infiltration of the United States economy,politics,entertainment/Hollywood,media,intelligence agencies,military,academia and education system.It's ports,factories and resources/minerals were handed over to the enemy via fronts.Unimaginable treason.

I think all of this caused a huge backlash,in the eleventh hour,from some Western establishment factions which eventually led to Brexit,the election of Trump and maybe a silent WW3 against the insidious enemy.The situation does look bleak.Rumours are that China has betrayed the globalists a few years back and is following it's own agenda.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

The crazy part is that this is not all that hard to believe at this point.

Our world has been run amok by the elite and things just seem to be so incredibly unstable...but in that "controlled demolition" kind of way.

But what does one do about it? I mean, really...do we just sit back, relax and watch it all burn?

There is clearly no point in joining the military to "fight", because they are as much of the problem as if you were to try and be a politician...you're stuck playing the broken/ rigged game.

Or do we just start putting our heads together and start actually building a whole new society to leave this one behind...from the ground up. A grassroots effort of you will.

I honestly am not sure where to start or stop. Open to ideas.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Anyone who doesn't think most Northern Hemisphere nations don't have their own secret biological weapons departments is extremely naive imho. No doubt a few in the Southern Hemisphere too. But c'mon let's admit it, most of the worlds horrible S word for manure begins in the north and infects everywhere.
It's not just China we should be afraid of.

I think most countries that have weapons of mass destruction in their arsenal like nukes and more, also has a bunch of other nasty 'military' stuff going on behind the scenes.

It's amazing how in 2021 there are still many people and countries who would gladly take over the world tomorrow, and by force if they could and make everyone just like them. And many of those nations a lot of their people would never want to admit it.

We're always looking at others instead of ourselves, enemies without so we don't have to see the enemies within.
Telling others to clean up their own backyard because we don't want to look at the crap we've swept under the rug in our own.
Always looking at the differences between cultures and not the similarities. If you're not with us, you're against us.

End of the day, if China is making biological weapons for any reason then eff those guys. But same should go the same for every nation that is. But why stop there. How about nukes? How about daisy cutters and drones?
Oh it's okay we won't use depleted uranium any more, after all we can kill just as well with other methods.

Oh but it's for your safety and freedoms so it's ok? Well that's what the other team is telling themselves too.

Brain washed patriotism is a hell of a drug.

"Hey we might sin, but it's okay, because their sins are sooooo much worse. In our opinion anyway....."

The problem is not a single country or single person. It's the entirety of humanity that is in need of the fixing.

Always gonna be effed as long as we're picking sides and teams instead of just going with right and wrong.

But nope, Doesn't matter if red, doesn't matter if blue. If you're not on my team then it's curtains for you!

But any way what were talking about again? oh yeah!

China BAD! My country good!

WE'RE NUMBER 1!

And it's not even countries, it's individuals, if someone doesn't want you harmed, doesn't want to exert their power over you, or want you dead for having different opinions, different beliefs, culture, race, etc. They will be wishing that all on you for your choice of football team.

Until we can call out all busllshot on all sides and actually do something about it, truly equally and fairly, the worlds never gonna be what it could be. What it SHOULD be. We'll happily wipe ourselves out long before we attempt to save ourselves.

Sh*t, people happily spout "we're all in this together", but I doubt many know what it actually means.

Man this existence is frustrating. What's worse is I don't think even my eventual death in this life will be an escape from it. I think us going around in circles applies to much more than we're aware. But that might be for another thread....
edit on 10-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
COVID could be the bomb the vaccine the trigger and the next release will pull the trigger.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
AT this point all they have to do is release a new cold virus and the USA govt will basically shut down.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Daszak has been funding and participating in this exact research for years, and yet he was also part of the "investigative team" who loudly stated over and over in the press that Covid-19 could never have come from a lab. The fact he was actively involved makes him complicit (and probably liable), so of course he says there's nothing to see here.

Either the media is incompetent in their ability to do the simplest research on this guy, or it was intentionally covered up.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And yet the sky is still not falling, and optimisms is in the air.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
AT this point all they have to do is release a new cold virus and the USA govt will basically shut down.

Wouldn't even have to release a new one. Just amplify the apparent severity of something that already exists. The world is in full germophobia mode. All immunology textbooks are now heretical.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If this is news to you you're behind the times. I and many others were talking about this last year, and even before that.

I'm sorry, hold on let me pull out my surprised face mask.

edit on 1052021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is mainstream news in Oz.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: crappiekat
Could this have something to do with the pipe line malware?

Naw , that was some Indian system admin that clicked on "Debbie Does the Town"

2021 and still bringing the causal racism, classy.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0010110011101

Racism ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Why do folks call names when they are totally clueless ?
edit on 5/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Because it was a dress rehearsal to see what the US would do. Now they know.

originally posted by: cooperton
Not as powerful as they thought it would be. It's definitely a bioengineered virus, but I guess they have to work out the kinks to maximize kill count against other races. Isaiah told me no weapon they use will work against us though...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

There was a lot of talk about this shortly after news of the growing infection rate went public.

It was followed by a bunch of people talking about the boy who cried wolf - who were subsequently bit on the butt by wolves after ignoring the warning...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And the Obama/Biden administration, with Fauci included, outsourced the experiments to China to make coronaviruses in bats more lethal and more infectious...

The Obama/Biden administration, and Fauci, are all complicit with China in causing the COVID-19 pandemic...

Will we ever see them punished for it?... No... They'll get more money from China, live a wealthy life that they want to deny to Americans while lying all day long that "things are okay..."

edit on 12-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Anyone who doesn't think most Northern Hemisphere nations don't have their own secret biological weapons departments is extremely naive imho. No doubt a few in the Southern Hemisphere too. But c'mon let's admit it, most of the worlds horrible S word for manure begins in the north and infects everywhere.
It's not just China we should be afraid of.

Yes, not giving China a pass, but for sure..everybody is playing with fire here.

Nothing surprising in the op, Stevie Wonder could see this coming.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0010110011101

Racism ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Why do folks call names when they are totally clueless ?

Oh OK, maybe I'm mistaken. Would you care to explain what you're inferring by using "Indian" System Admin as opposed to just "System Admin"? You see it reads to me as if there is a derogatory undertone in the suggestion that it was a role populated by an Indian, or as SOME people would understand it, casual racism.

Indeed, deny ignorance, quite the irony on this site.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Not as powerful as they thought it would be. It's definitely a bioengineered virus, but I guess they have to work out the kinks to maximize kill count against other races. Isaiah told me no weapon they use will work against us though...

Bullets work pretty well though, eh? Isiah was a #ing liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: infolurker

And the Obama/Biden administration, with Fauci included, outsourced the experiments to China to make coronaviruses in bats more lethal and more infectious...

The Obama/Biden administration, and Fauci, are all complicit with China in causing the COVID-19 pandemic...

Will we ever see them punished for it?... No... They'll get more money from China, live a wealthy life that they want to deny to Americans while lying all day long that "things are okay..."

Shucks, why didn't Trumpleforeskin do something about this while he was making us great again? All 4 years to "lock her up", "make America great again", "stop the steal", "stop the BS", "drain the swamp", and yet he did literally none of it. How incredibly lazy.

But hey, keep writing him cheques and I'm sure he''ll come through for you in August.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Somethings gotta give ...

China plans to build more bio labs amid scrutiny in Wuhan

Russia's powerful Northern Fleet just got the first of a new class of submarines…

China is planning to build dozens of biosafety level three labs and one biosafety level four lab over the next five years as investigators take another look at the possibility that the coronavirus could have leaked out of a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

China's Guangdong province plans to create 25 to 30 biosafety level three labs and one biosafety level four lab, the Financial Times reported.

edit on 682021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join