It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter McCullough EXPOSES the Medical Establishment and Media Suppression - Covid

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Notes below on whats covered

1. Out patient/early treatment, still nothing to this day at 1:12
2. No treatment protocol for doctors at 2:40
3. Youtube suppression, of course 3:08
4. Media block on treatment to patients at 4:00
5. No one in Tx believes there is treatment 5:00
6. Best ant-infammatory drug, 50% reduction in mortality, blocked 5:57
7. ACTUALLY TREATED THE CLOTs, should be doing for vaccines 6:19

8. BEYOND BELIEF, no at home treatment 6:40

9. In May, discovered a vaccine was going to happen, ALL other treatments were dropped 11:03

10. 85% fewer hospitalizations and deaths with early treatment 14:27

Another good article by McCullough on vaccines
edit on 8-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dr. McCullough is pretty much spot on IMO. I watched the complete video. Treatments are not discussed or brought to light. Numbers infected, hospitalized, deaths are at the forefront of our media exposure. I believe Dr. McCullough's testimony should cause some to pause and ask "Why do we not hear more about treatments?" IMO you provided an informative link in your OP.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Great video thank you.
Ever thing world wide has gone bad.
people need to group together in small groups
and fight the governments and stupidity.
and yes it Will be a Fight.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Fighting stupidity never seems to come out well. Once enough people in high places are convinced of something because they profit from promoting something, it winds up taking a long time for them to see or admit they made a mistake. Consensus of the time rules.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Evil forces are in control. We need someone who can explain the underlying reason for authorities working against the consumer.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think God just revealed something to me, through my son, that came directly from a Hopi Indian Spiritual leader. Some years ago, this Hopi leader approached my ex mother in law, and prophesied to her about one of her grand children ( my oldest son). It was pretty trippy, and eventually there was a meeting between the Indian and my son. He spoke of the future and things that would occur, and how my son would play a pivotal part in saving many lives.

He spoke of other things as well. His prophetic dreams. Tonight, my son was relaying one of the dreams the leader described to him.

There was severe danger to the population. They were told they would all die unless they took the escape route to safety that was provided. It was a tunnel into a mountain. People were entering as fast as they could, so he and his wife began walking to the provided tunnel for safety. Just as they neared the mouth of the tunnel, the whole thing collapse in on all the people and they were all killed, He and his wife were barely spared.

I felt God just tell me that the tunnel is the injection

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Evil forces are in control. We need someone who can explain the underlying reason for authorities working against the consumer.

People will refuse to believe it. So they will be given over
to the lie because they would not receive the truth." And
the truth was not found in them".

new topics

top topics

join